Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like an appropriate strategy - he didn't come across as anxious though but maybe? You never know!

Social anxiety is not always obvious, especially if the person has had coaching/support etc.

However, I take your point about the recording/remembering of small events and (what to some might appear inconsequential) data. It could be a strategy developed for sales in real estate and some people take it to the nth degree.

Also sounds like a rapport building exercise.

The thing about the average Aussie is we are not stupid and we can detect inauthenticity/BS when we see it.

I don't want him to be guilty either and I don't understand why they have not arrested him yet if he is.:waitasec:

Unfortunately it seems that they must not have enough evidence as yet to convict. I fear this is going to be one very long investigation and it will be a long time before anyone is charged in relation to this crime.

No news on the autopsy results as yet, does anyone know how long they usually take? I would imagine the police must have the results by now but just haven't released them.

I think he's just going about things as usual. Apparently (heard from a friend) he even went into one of the girls classrooms and was a parent helper last week.

I'm sure that the school would have been briefed by police and advised to allow the situation to continue as normal. Working with Children checks in this case are pointless until proven guilty.

GBC's amazing 'resilience' during all of this speaks volumes that he can snap straight back into normal life with nary a care. The best thing of all is that he knows he's being watched... must be quite stressful :)

Look, there is nothing new to discuss or dissect at the moment ... it's a waiting game for something new. People have rehashed theories over and over and now have landed on different crimes. Don't be so harsh! What would you like to contribute for others to discuss?

It's not my rules, it's the rules of the forum. The mods have specifically asked that off topic discussion takes place in the chat room they've set up. If you have a problem with that, take it up with them. When people like me come here to catch up, we don't always have to have new info to provide. There are many like me who don't have inside info and just want to catch up on the case and any developments. Have a look at how many pages of this forum are totally unrelated to the case. I'm sure I'm not the only one who is frustrated.

This is why I was reluctant to say anything about a suicide note as nothing has been mentioned previously.... I was just repeating the beat of the jungle drums!

But given the source it is food for thought....this may be why the police reacted so quickly...who actually wrote it is another question altogether....

Yes I wondered if that is what you meant - so supposedly GBC presents the first police on the scene with a "suicide note" from ABC - they know immediately this is fake and this sparks the immediate search ..... although the media probably would have reported this aspect, if there was a "note"?

Guilty or not guilty respect for ones community and the sheer audacity of a man shaking his hand standing up i'n the seating area of the rodeo for all to see the woman hugging him standing for all to see. Such disrespect for the feelings of the community but hey it's all about me me me...............

Are you saying he had a woman with him??? I understand you cannot name people but I was hoping just a yes or no to the question would be okay??

Or have I misunderstood??

Look, there is nothing new to discuss or dissect at the moment ... it's a waiting game for something new. People have rehashed theories over and over and now have landed on different crimes. Don't be so harsh! What would you like to contribute for others to discuss?

Thank you for saying that CC. There has only been an occasional comment about other cases. We have had an enlightening discussion regarding GPS etc. and other posters have talked about the show.

I'm only here momentarily, it's Fri night and I'm bored, I've refrained from posting for the last couple of days because there's nothing new. I like the people here (well 99% of them) and thought I'd just come to discuss. Sorry it's not about the case. Point taken, will stop posting about irrelevant topics. Just sick of rehashing about hairdos, mistresses, mobile phones and non existent bruising...lol

Are you saying he had a woman with him??? I understand you cannot name people but I was hoping just a yes or no to the question would be okay??

From what I saw he was with another family grouping (couple and kids) - she had dark (just touching shoulders) hair. Not sure what Barossa saw.

I'm only here momentarily, it's Fri night and I'm bored, I've refrained from posting for the last couple of days because there's nothing new. I like the people here (well 99% of them) and thought I'd just come to discuss. Sorry it's not about the case. Point taken, will stop posting about irrelevant topics. Just sick of rehashing about hairdos, mistresses, mobile phones and non existent bruising...lol

And I think a few of those cases were today referenced by the Police Commissioner today when he was talking about the case so that is why people were discussing them.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/hearts-break-for-allison/story-e6freoof-1226359363978

"I think in this case there is an innocence about Allison Baden-Clay, there is something that triggers the public.

"Allison Baden-Clay, Daniel Morcombe, Sian Kingi, Anita Cobby - I think because people relate to the victim ."

Yes I wondered if that is what you meant - so supposedly GBC presents the first police on the scene with a "suicide note" from ABC - they know immediately this is fake and this sparks the immediate search ..... although the media probably would have reported this aspect, if there was a "note"?
You are pretty much on the money....IMO the police may not have realised at that stage that the note was false. I would think that a suicide note in itself would be enough to spark off a massive search? But maybe the QPS have since realised that it was not written by Allison, and maybe have even gone further and have been able to identify who actually wrote it??? Food for thought!

As for the press, as I have mentioned previously, IMO, the information that they are allowed to release is pretty much controlled by QPS.

When I met with him at the office he knew/remembered everything about me - even though it had been a while since we'd had contact.

That is the sign of a good salesman in my opinion.
I turned up at an open house last week and the agent was the guy who sold an apartment next to mine almost 4 years ago. He remembered my name and the address of the apartment, and I was just the neighbour having a sticky beak at the time.

PS. Since when did this turn into the Daniel Morcombe thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties