Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:[/QUOTE

Manis Post:543,

After reading your posts, I admire your tenacity regarding the location/finding out info re the phone.

I too am not sure what your theory is. Could you for the sake of all of us, please explain why this is a burning issue for you - and I ask this respectfully as I am interested in what you have to say. When I am like a dog with a bone, I will keep on about something until the penny starts to drop with the people I am trying to get my message across to......

:blushing: I would like to understand your theory/thoughts as it may initiate some other thoughts here.

Cheers

Here is 543s theory from an earlier thread:

Hello everyone...this is my maiden voyage on this site.
I think that Allison did go for a walk (I, at times walk late at night)...maybe just to chill out after an argument, or needed time to think. I presume that she did a circuit...but because it was so late, she decided to bypass her usual around the Showground and go down Boscombe Road, into Rafting Ground Road...then bypassed her usual turnoff at Greentrees Avenue and made the terrible mistake of going to the turnoff at Rees Way to cross Creekside Park....where everyone heard the screams. I think someone was watching her and couldn't believe their luck that she was walking so late on a Thursday night. They've seen her when many cars and people were around....but never this late! I reckon someone (not the husband - he would have turned off the mobile) stalked her and she did not notice until her plight which was at the park!! The person would have to have their car or property nearby.
If the screams are from teenagers mucking around....then I fear that Alison was run over by someone who has a previous DUI. They live somewhere near where she was walking....the body was then dumped the next day when the person took the Mt Crosby Road to work! I reckon that Allison was dumped into Little Ugly Creek, Wirrabara Road that runs into Kholo River at the overpass. The Little Ugly Creek is not as swift as Kholo Creek...hence Allison's body being pushed under the bridge when she came out from Little Ugly Creek.
The police should have checked drivers on the Rafting Ground Road turnoff from Moggil Road.....not the Moggil Road/Kenmore roundabout....because I reckon the perpetrator works towards Ipswich way!!!
Allison had her clothes on which means that it was not a sexually motivated crime.....unless the police have not told us something and are withholding information so as not to strike fear into the local Pullenvale/Brookfield population.
I really do hope that the police read this and not be so arrogant to dismiss it!!!!!!!

The above quote relates to 543s opinion as indicated in an earlier thread.
Just in case anyone else was wondering how the phone theory fitted in. Hillson

Oh good point about parking lights eliminating the flat battery idea - thanks. I'll have to adjust my latest theory.
I figured the back car would have their lights down so as to not be blinding the driver of first car while being towed.
So what reasons can we find for car being towed? Or any other reason for cars travelling in that formation?

It would make sense to turn the lights down to park if the second 4WD was higher than the first one, as the lights would shine into the first cars rear view mirrors.

Perhaps GBC witnessed a murder and is criminally liable for his activities that night, but is not the murderer. It would explain why he quickly got lawyers for damage control.

Think 'Fatal Attraction' perhaps?

Hang on, if it was Fatal Attraction, shouldn't the mistress be dead in the bath? ;p

No time to react to what?

How do you know she was probably dead by the time she hit the ground? Where and when?
Gravel disturbance?
Not found by the hundreds of police and SES searchers?And is this a different theory than she was hit by a DUI person?

You wish me to clarify my comment "No time to react" - Not being able to make a phone call because she had been run over...or killed by a person who is a bit of a lush/drunk who has a well known history of it! Or, possibly an idiot on a mobile texting or talking (I'm sure that you've seen many of them around, I know I have).

Have no idea where she hit the ground and when...this is the $64 million dollar question...possibly where there was gravel disturbance which was washed away by the rain or other cars pulling over.
Your comment : "Not found by the hundreds of police and SES searches".....The SES & police make mistakes probably because they are tired or under resourced and they can't search everywhere.

I pay tax...I want the police to do the job they are paid for...find the ratbag who killed Allison. If they're angry about my comment....good....they better work faster, harder and smarter!!!! I'm not going to sit here thinking that we better be nice to them, maybe they'll work harder, because they won't!!

No, I do not know anyone connected to Allison....I'm just a member of the public who is very concerned about this case.

Hey 543, :seeya:

I'm a bit confused here. Why would Gerard turn off the phone? Do you mean if he was really guilty? So my understanding is that he's innocent and that's why he didn't turn off the phone. Is that right?

Firstly you say;

And then you say;

Urrgghh 543, you are really confusing me. :floorlaugh:[/QUOTE

:banghead:Ok.....I realize that it's a hard thing to explain to some people. The phone probably has nothing on it!!! It's where it is that is important and why it was left on!!!!!! It's not my fault if you do not understand what I'm saying....I could be nearly as rude as you are....but hey bud....there are rules!!

It's Mate here in OZ, not Bud or Buddy that's what some Canadian's i know would say. Nothing to do with this case, just noticed.

One of the relatives has a suzuki 4wd has anyone sen a picture of it?

543... the police ARE doing the job your taxes pay them to do already. How can you imply that they aren't?

How many mobiles has gbc got? You see one always glued to his ear in the pictures. Would not the police have confiscated his main phone and sim card?

curious...
is there a '543' Brookfield Road?

wild theory....

I wonder if the iphone is planted in that vicinity to make it 'appear' as though it was a hit & run.

well within the 150m triangulation?

OMG....Lol....543 is just my name on here. Lol...I live thousands of kilometers away.....nice try...OMG....this site can be very funny sometimes!:floorlaugh:

Hi! It would appear that another Aussie Expat is also a GURU in the 'mobile phone' department. :)
Yes! You guessed ... good ol' Murdoch, family & Co. :(
PS: Surely you miss 'home sweet home' ... I know I would. *wink*

Interesting case coolcat...kind of reminded me of a case on Sunshine Coast in 2010. A woman fed her husband a bowl of curried prawns laced with sleeping tablets, then shot him. With the help of two friends, removed the body from the house. One of the friends took it to his property & burnt it. The husband had been listed as a missing person.

The wife was found not guilty as it was deemed the shooting was in self-defence.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...uitted-of-husbands-murder-20120228-1u0nf.html

The only thing is that article doesn't go into much detail of why the jury agreed it was self-defence (which on the surface seems really strange) - and it's a bit telling how much evidence of her abuse there must have been, to take all of 2 days to reach a verdict ! If her full story was factual, he subjected her to 18 years of abuse including bashings and rape. The killing allegedly happened after he locked her in the house for 4 days. If all that was true, I think that's the least he deserved, personally. JMO.

Here is 543s theory from an earlier thread:Hello everyone...this is my maiden voyage on this site.
I think that Allison did go for a walk (I, at times walk late at night)...maybe just to chill out after an argument, or needed time to think. I presume that she did a circuit...but because it was so late, she decided to bypass her usual around the Showground and go down Boscombe Road, into Rafting Ground Road...then bypassed her usual turnoff at Greentrees Avenue and made the terrible mistake of going to the turnoff at Rees Way to cross Creekside Park....where everyone heard the screams. I think someone was watching her and couldn't believe their luck that she was walking so late on a Thursday night. They've seen her when many cars and people were around....but never this late! I reckon someone (not the husband - he would have turned off the mobile) stalked her and she did not notice until her plight which was at the park!! The person would have to have their car or property nearby.
If the screams are from teenagers mucking around....then I fear that Alison was run over by someone who has a previous DUI. They live somewhere near where she was walking....the body was then dumped the next day when the person took the Mt Crosby Road to work! I reckon that Allison was dumped into Little Ugly Creek, Wirrabara Road that runs into Kholo River at the overpass. The Little Ugly Creek is not as swift as Kholo Creek...hence Allison's body being pushed under the bridge when she came out from Little Ugly Creek.
The police should have checked drivers on the Rafting Ground Road turnoff from Moggil Road.....not the Moggil Road/Kenmore roundabout....because I reckon the perpetrator works towards Ipswich way!!!
Allison had her clothes on which means that it was not a sexually motivated crime.....unless the police have not told us something and are withholding information so as not to strike fear into the local Pullenvale/Brookfield population.
I really do hope that the police read this and not be so arrogant to dismiss it!!!!!!!

The above quote relates to 543s opinion as indicated in an earlier thread.
Just in case anyone else was wondering how the phone theory fitted in. Hillson

Thanks for posting that Hillson, I remember reading it now.

However it raises a question - does anyone here have any ideas about the possible route that Allison used to walk?

OMG....Lol....543 is just my name on here. Lol...I live thousands of kilometers away.....nice try...OMG....this site can be very funny sometimes!:floorlaugh:

Well yes..damn straight on that one that's for sure...

... It implies++ that Allison was the victim of her own mental problems. ... Depression or not, Allison was a pretty amazing human being. If people said 10% of the positive things that they said about Allison - about me when I die, I would be honoured (& surprised) - not that I'd know or give a stuff.

If I was married to Gerard, I'd be depressed. Just saying.

Your comments reminding us about Allison and the community feelings for her is very nice.

yes I've wondered that. were they expecting someone else to come in from Ind way?

Oh good point about parking lights eliminating the flat battery idea - thanks. I'll have to adjust my latest theory.

I figured the back car would have their lights down so as to not be blinding the driver of first car while being towed.

So what reasons can we find for car being towed? Or any other reason for cars travelling in that formation?

I detailed an incident where exactly the same thing happened to me. Someone posted a reply but it didn't make much sense to me.
Not sure how to get back to my previous post so you can read how there is an explanation although I doubt it's the same one for this scenario. JMO

Hi! It would appear that another Aussie Expat is also a GURU in the 'mobile phone' department. :)
Yes! You guessed ... good ol' Murdoch, family & Co. :(
PS: Surely you miss 'home sweet home' ... I know I would. *wink*

No GURU mate, in fact I learned more than i wanted to know from those documents/links!!! I'm glad I have nothing to hide!

not sure I understand the good ol' Murdoch, family & Co reference! but yes, I do miss home sometimes. 8 hours flight gets me home twice a year.

Equally, how can you imply that they are?

543.... excuse me?? Seriously?? Why do you believe that these police are not doing their job? They are working long hours and it's taking it's toll on them. I just can't understand why you would suggest otherwise?? Is it because they haven't found a phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melavista21