Found Deceased Australia - Amy Schulkins, 36, Caboolture, 30 Dec 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
MISSING:
Amy Schulkins, 36, was last seen at an address near John St, Caboolture, about 11pm on Wednesday (December 30th).

She is caucasian, 165cm, of a larger build with spiky brown hair and blue eyes. She was last seen wearing sleepwear which included boxers and a white singlet.

Amy is likely to be travelling in a white 2001 Nissan Patrol, Queensland registration 257 VTN (pictured).

Please call Policelink on 131 444.

Full info:

Name: Amy Schulkins

Appearance: Caucasian, approx. 160cm tall, brown short spikey hair, blue eyes, larger build, full sleeve colour tattoo on right arm of person's silhouette on the beach, dressed in sleepwear most likely boxers and a white singlet.

Vehicle: white 2001 GU Nissan Patrol 4WD QLD registration 257VTN, black bumper, no roof racks, black strip down the side.
Circumstances: last seen John Street Caboolture at a private residence at approx. 11pm on Wednesday December 30th 2020. No known reason for her disappearance. Is a mother and a wife.

Parents and sibling also searching.

Emergency services etc. Involved in search: missing persons report filed reference number QP2002678472. QPS have informed all hospitals of missing person status. Some media broadcasting. Pinned post on Australia Missing Persons Network Facebook page.

Contacts: Police Link- 131 444 please quote reference number QP2002678472. To report anonymously use Crime Stoppers 1800 333 000. Contact page admin with information, refrain from contacting Rebecca directly as per her request.

Other information: No use of personal bank cards or joint bank cards. Has $300 cash on her person and enough fuel to last her weeks. Has her and her wife's purses on her person. Her mobile phone is switched off and her last ping was approximately on the corner of Morayfield Road and Gleason Road. Car has not registered on any number plate scanners yet. Amy is on leave from work until 11th of January and does not have her work laptop on her person. Medical condition and requirement of regular medication noted. Check files and comments for locations already searched. Check files for missing persons flyer and photos. For GPS tracking while searching use Australia Topo Maps, Geo tracker or similar then extract data in GPX, KML, SHP, CSV or ZYX format text file then email to Clem Hill at geodroneau@gmail.com

Missing woman, Caboolture South - Moreton
Missing woman, Caboolture South
myPolice on Jan 1, 2021 @ 3:18pm
Cab-MP_2021-01-01_15-16-37-335x480.jpg
MP-4WD-lookalike_2021-01-01_15-16-54-768x362.jpg

• 36-year-old woman missing from Caboolture
  • last seen at a John Street address around 11pm on Wednesday December 30, 2020
  • suffers from a medical condition which requires medication
  • Caucasian, around 160cm in height, of a larger build with spiky brown hair and blue eyes
  • last seen wearing sleep wear which included boxers and a white singlet
  • white 2001 Nissan Patrol, Queensland registration 257VTN (similar to below 4WD pictured)
If you have information for police, contact Policelink by providing information using the online suspicious activity form 24hrs per day at www.police.qld.gov.au/reporting or call 131 444. You can report information about crime anonymously to Crime Stoppers, a registered charity and community volunteer organisation, via crimestoppersqld.com.au 24hrs per day or call 1800 333 000. Quote this reference number: QP2002678472 within the online suspicious activity form.

Caboolture Herald

Still nothing from Amy. There has been an incredible community response, many search parties, printing of flyers etc.

the Facebook page updates the information each morning with things like places she likes to visit, what her keys look like, type of wallet she has etc

I’ve been following this with interest as I know the area well. It looks like she’s wearing a black singlet in this photo so obviously she changed out of her pajamas .

I read in the article she rammed a gate . Was there an altercation there? Did she know these people?

Which way was the car heading? And why wouldn’t it show up on any more surveillance cameras anywhere ? So many questions .

I hope she’s found soon .

Queensland police release last known image of missing mum Amy Schulkins

There's a few things that jump out at me about this disappearance. "High risk" could indicate some sort of mental problems. She may be a suicide risk. Although there is mention of her having medical issues, they aren't listed as life threatening. The other thing that I found interesting was that she rammed someone's gate before disappearing. This would indicate anger issues. The FB page has urged anyone who sees her vehicle to “observe from a distance and DO NOT APPROACH”. This is a very strange wording which would also indicate to me possible violent behaviour.

Queensland police release last known image of missing mum Amy Schulkins

There's a few things that jump out at me about this disappearance. "High risk" could indicate some sort of mental problems. She may be a suicide risk. Although there is mention of her having medical issues, they aren't listed as life threatening. The other thing that I found interesting was that she rammed someone's gate before disappearing. This would indicate anger issues. The FB page has urged anyone who sees her vehicle to “observe from a distance and DO NOT APPROACH”. This is a very strange wording which would also indicate to me possible violent behaviour.
Absolutely I agree.

she must of changed clothes someone where too.

plus the fact she’s taken both her purse and her wife’s as she left her premises.

I hope she’s found safe.

I have been following this case too.

On the search page for Amy it's been explained that Amy's a "high risk" due to daily medications she requires that she doesn't have. Mental health issues as well as HRT medication. I imagine the withdrawls from not having any of her regular medications for this long could place her in that category.

The page also explains Amy learnt something that triggered her extremely emotionally which led to her taking off while her wife was in the shower. She has gone to another known residence and rammed the gate to gain entrance to this property. The page has a timeline of her movements and they've estimated a 20-30minutes at this place.

She has then left and been seen on traffic camera in her car traveling alone and it shows her front number plate has slipped, covering part of the first number - hence why it hasn't been detected on other road cameras.

I believe Amy is alive but not well. Amy in her right mind would have made her way home. I truly hope she does, and soon.

I’ve been following this with interest as I know the area well. It looks like she’s wearing a black singlet in this photo so obviously she changed out of her pajamas .

I read in the article she rammed a gate . Was there an altercation there? Did she know these people?

Which way was the car heading? And why wouldn’t it show up on any more surveillance cameras anywhere ? So many questions .

I hope she’s found soon .

I think there was a confirmed cctv sighting at the Ningi fruit barn headed towards Bribie Island

I have been following this case too.

On the search page for Amy it's been explained that Amy's a "high risk" due to daily medications she requires that she doesn't have. Mental health issues as well as HRT medication. I imagine the withdrawls from not having any of her regular medications for this long could place her in that category.

The page also explains Amy learnt something that triggered her extremely emotionally which led to her taking off while her wife was in the shower. She has gone to another known residence and rammed the gate to gain entrance to this property. The page has a timeline of her movements and they've estimated a 20-30minutes at this place.

She has then left and been seen on traffic camera in her car traveling alone and it shows her front number plate has slipped, covering part of the first number - hence why it hasn't been detected on other road cameras.

I believe Amy is alive but not well. Amy in her right mind would have made her way home. I truly hope she does, and soon.
In my opinion only, I’m going with the wife having an affair and the ramming of the gates being the friend/lover. There were two text messages to a known person after she left the residence but before her phone was turned off (as stated in the files on the fb page)

In my opinion only, I’m going with the wife having an affair and the ramming of the gates being the friend/lover. There were two text messages to a known person after she left the residence but before her phone was turned off (as stated in the files on the fb page)
Agree, it sounds as if there was another party involved. Or maybe someone made their intention known, It almost feels like she is feeling hopeless or even devastated,

This case is getting weirder and weirder. There is now an opposing page to the family’s page called ‘is the disappearance of Amy Schulkins a hoax’ and there’s lots of interesting content there....

Amy is still missing and her car still hasn’t been found :(

Amy has been missing for over two weeks, with no sightings of her and no evidence she has purchased food, water, or required medication. Information may be necessarily withheld from us, but from what has been released to date, it appears there would be little hope of her being found alive.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back