GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me tell you when it comes to Meth that is absolutely true....I see it in the Cross quite a bit....you wouldn't believe the agitation, aggression, strength and energy users have. And they have nearly zero awareness of their surroundings. St Vincents had to build a special room to contain them at the hospital.

http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/content/2006/s1593168.htm

So psychologist said drugs or mental illness?

Or both.

I wonder if another male hooked up with Chantelle at the party. That would explain a lot.

I still cant see how a weedy bloke like that could overpower 3 adults. If a kid came into my house with a knife I can guarantee he would not leave alive.

Hey Laddsy, it all depends on the circumstances. I know what you mean though, as I feel as though I could over power most intruders, but in this case we dont know if there was an element of surprise. Either the father was in bed and it started there, or if he awoken by his daughter, the little creep could have gotten a lucky first stab in, which could have slowed him down. I mean, you could be standing right next to me doing something, and if you dont know whats coming, then you have virtually no chance. Sounds like there was a huge struggle, but I really think dad and mum were first to go and then he really went to work on Chantelle. Very very sad indeed. Not very many people in the world deserve to go like that. As for the little commando, he will find it very difficult in jail. Very difficult. He will suffer far more than all 3 victims put together, and for much longer. I presume their pain was for several minutes, which would have been bad enough, but this little man will suffer for years, and we should all be grateful for that. The little weasil.

BBM

What do you mean by that specifically?

By that I mean, he appears to of "tampered" with the body of Chantelle after he killed her <modsnip>. He didn't just slash and dash, he remained at the crime scene for upto an hour but not to clean it up.

The DNA and circumstantial evidence that is facing him should be enough for him to come clean; yet at the last hour he claims an alibi at his initial hearing; it is almost as if he thinks it is a game or that it is surreal.

From what I understand 'meth' is bad news and it would explain a lot with regard to the excessive violence reported at the crime scene.
However it is all rumour at this stage.

The lyrics from that song creep me out, especially:

Tick-tock, You about to stop living.
Tick-tock, I want you to remember me.

Thanks to all posters for the latest updates.

So I have been able to find out a little bit more information on the actual murder. I have decided to post here only because I have 2 different sources dealing with the case and both have told the same information to me. I think more detail will come out during the court case

This is a little bit graphic so skip my post if you don't want to read. You will understand why the cops were so effected by the crime scene and people gasped in court. This is what I know so far...

They are searching for a machete or samurai sword.

Chantelle was murdered first. In her bedroom, she was stabbed multiple times <modsnip>.

Her father heard a disturbance and when he confronted the intruder <modsnip>.

Chantelle's mum was killed last, <modsnip>.

He was a sick, ****ed up man and I hope he sufferes for life

By that I mean, he appears to of "tampered" with the body of Chantelle after he killed her <modsnip>.

The DNA and circumstantial evidence that is facing him should be enough for him to come clean; yet at the last hour he claims an alibi at his initial hearing; it is almost as if he thinks it is a game or that it is surreal.

There was also bottles of white king (bleach) found at the crime scene

I am starting to wonder if he actually is psychotic. Well I hope he is convicted for life BEFORE he ends up in the mental section!

i dont argue that he killed them...but i dont see how he did it....everytime i think of it i see no way he could have done it.

they were all in different rooms, were they moved into the seperate rooms after the murder or where thye killed in seperate rooms? and if they were then how did he do it?

his lawyer will argue (if it goes to trial) he wasnt capable of doing it alone...and a jury would have to believe he could over come 3 people and kill them all on his own.

and TomWang when you say tampered do you mean like sexual tampering or just moving the body ect ect

<modsnip>

Does anyone have any info on the white, tray top, Toyota Land Cruiser that was reportedly parked outside the Rowe's house close to midnight or about an hour before the murders took place.

It was further reported there two occupants and one of them got out of the vehicle.

That is all I know.

Can anyone elaborate?

Hey there....I stumbled across this site last night and have been reading all your posts and thought I would share some of my own thoughts.

This case had intrigued me. So many questions and theories.

I think that someone else was involved in the murder, but not actually in the house with him. Possibly waiting in the car for him or dropped him off and picked him up again. This could have been where the witness saw the 2 males in the 4WD?

And it was said over and over again by police that if anyone has seen someone with scratches/cuts/marks on their arms or hands should be reported to crimestoppers straight away. How did anyone not notice? Surely they weren't small marks if there was enough blood at the house to get a DNA sample from. But possibly, the work college who took him in, noticed these marks and suspected him?

I read all Chantelle's and {mod edit} comments on Bebo. Admittedly, I think she flirted with him somewhat. Maybe that was her nice nature, but I think he may have taken it as flirting. Possibly he went to the party and after a long time of being friends with her (I say that because their Bebo comments were dated back to last year I believe?), and plucked the courage to finally make an advance at her, and she turned him down? I can imagine that would have pissed him off! He mentions on his Bebo that he has been raised by only his mum since he was 2 months old. Rejection and abandoment issues? But surely she would have told atleast one of her closest friends about it though? And they would have passed on that info to the police immediately after the murder? One would think anyways. But I have a feeling police had him as a very vague suspect to begin with, or at least a few days before they actually arrested him.

As for the murders, there's a few theories. Possibly he killed the parents first so he could spend more time on Chantelle. (That sounds so horrible!)
You would think though, that if she was hiding in the closet, she would have grabbed her phone and called police? I know I would have! It would have take a good few minutes to kill the parents, that would have given her enough time.
Or maybe, he attended the party the night before and realised her parents her away (I read a report that her parents were staying with friends in Adelaide on the Saturday night), and he assumed she was still home alone? The parents being there startled him and he killed them as well? Another possibility.

Did anyone see the comment he left on the Chantelle's facebook tribute page? How creepy can you get! I read them all but didn't know his name at the time, then by the time I found out his name, the comment was deleted. But also his fb profile being deleted probably removed the comment anyways. Maybe he was totally schizo, and made himself believe he didn't do it....with the message on her tribute page, and going to her shrine. CREEPY!

Can't wait until he admits to it and more details are released!
Sorry for such a long post!

i dont argue that he killed them...but i dont see how he did it....everytime i think of it i see no way he could have done it.

they were all in different rooms, were they moved into the seperate rooms after the murder or where thye killed in seperate rooms? and if they were then how did he do it?

his lawyer will argue (if it goes to trial) he wasnt capable of doing it alone...and a jury would have to believe he could over come 3 people and kill them all on his own.

and TomWang when you say tampered do you mean like sexual tampering or just moving the body ect ect

<modsnip>

Apparently they were all killed in separate rooms. Only Chantelle was gutted. If you think about it he could have done it alone. Once Chantelle was dead, he is confronted with the father, who see's a machete or sword and defensively puts his hands up to cover his face. His hands are cut off immediately, this would incapacitate her dad. If meth was a factor, he would have been really strong.

So I have been able to find out a little bit more information on the actual murder. I have decided to post here only because I have 2 different sources dealing with the case and both have told the same information to me. I think more detail will come out during the court case

This is a little bit graphic so skip my post if you don't want to read. You will understand why the cops were so effected by the crime scene and people gasped in court. This is what I know so far...

They are searching for a machete or samurai sword.

Chantelle was murdered first. In her bedroom, she was stabbed multiple times <modsnip>.

Her father heard a disturbance and when he confronted the intruder <modsnip>.

Chantelle's mum was killed last, <modsnip>.
He was a sick, ****ed up man and I hope he sufferes for life

I can confirm that the murder weapon is also a LARGE weapon such as a machete; it is still yet to be located though.
I have also heard the same details regarding Chantelle and her mothers method of death. The father seems to of put up a fight though; I believe he suffered severe defensive cuts to his arms and wrist <modsnip>.

Did [remove name] have a job anywhere? Earlier rumours suggested that the man they caught (before the name was leaked) was a local apprentice butcher.

If this is correct, it might be a butcher knife of some variety.

In South Australia, I believe Samurai Swords have to be registered when you purchase them, so if it was a Samurai Sword, they would have surely caught the kid sooner.

if he was obessed over chantelle i would have thought you'd kill the parents first to you can spend as long as you want to do what ever it is you do to people when your that mental

Did [remove name] have a job anywhere? Earlier rumours suggested that the man they caught (before the name was leaked) was a local apprentice butcher.

If this is correct, it might be a butcher knife of some variety.

I thought he was a mechanic?

He'll disintegrate now, you watch....he may end up being judged incompetent to stand trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RMN0406