GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Faceboook statuses I have found interesting:

Amber Nesire said:
The lad that was arrested for the Kapunda murders was going out with my daughter a couple of weeks back, if he actually did it thats ****in creepy from a mothers point of view. The girl even had the same name as my daughter.....

Amber Nesire said:
Had to go to the police station last night for my daughter to give a statement to police for the Kapunda tripple murders, Can't believe she was goin out with a murderer.... goes to show u neva REALY know someone huh

Ivan Deller said:
Just found out that the two wankers in a maroon vt commodore that being fkn smartarses last week were the two that murdered the family last week in kapunda. Lucky me and shannon didnt mouth off too much or we would of been next! Lock em both up for life i say!

THE victims in the Kapunda triple murder fought with their killer before being incapacitated by their injuries, police have revealed.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/rowe-...-frenzied-attack/story-e6frea6u-1225953170080

'Initial investigations so far indicate there was only one offender, with a trail of bloody footprints from the front door and along the dirt footpath in Harriet St pointing to just one person leaving the house. It was unknown if the person left the street on foot or in a vehicle.'

So there goes the 'others involved' theory.

'Evidence indicates the trio had a roast dinner at home on Sunday night. It is likely they were attacked around 1am Monday when a neighbour heard a male and a woman screaming, but did not call police.'

So we are unsure if this male voice is {mod edit} or Andrew...if it's Andrew then that means both parents were fighting with {mod edit} at the same time.

"This was very different with each member of the family in different areas of the house."

Well....so back to the question 'how did he do it'....seems to me he was fighting off at least two at once, unbelievable really, but it seems this weedy 18yo entered the house and managed to overcome all 3 members of the family before leaving the scene.
Unless the dad heard the intruder, goes out into the living room, and was attacked by surprise...started to scream, wife comes out and sees, runs back into her bedroom, where he runs after her.

STRIKE ALL THAT, LOOKS LIKE TWO PEOPLE INVOLVED by last post quotes from fb

...^^ with Chantelle already gone perhaps? Still stunned.....what is this about a poss second person involved....does anyone think this is still possible?

...^^ with Chantelle already gone perhaps? Still stunned.....what is this about a poss second person involved....does anyone think this is still possible?

It could be possible, but if it's a crime of obsession, I doubt there would be a second person so obsessed with Chantelle to go ahead and kill her.

Anyone who was friends with {mod edit} on Facebook who can remember seeing his wall posts?

It would be interesting to see what his statuses were before, and after the murder.

on a facebook page this site is mentioned reguarding the forum here

nothing bad said about it...just says interesting forum then websleuths website

This may just be conjecture, but someone posted on Facebook that they believe it was an apprentice butcher.

Did we ever find out where he worked? Did he have access to some knives from here?

was he injured when the police arrested him? im still thinking about the blood trail leaving the house...no one has said if he was or wasnt injured from what i understand.

does anyone else know anything about him being injured??

did they find the knife in the end? and did they say what sort of knife was used??

I'm not sure if my source is correct, but apparently they were gutted, their insides... not inside anymore.

It was probably either the fact that he provided an 'alibi', or it was some gruesome details about the crime.

Oh man why the heck did I have to click on the spoiler whilst eating my lunch :(

Some interesting quotes on the "kupunda" murders facebook page under one of the photos of the alleged accused. No idea if any of it is true. I am thinking the first quote isn't true.

I have been following this story since it happened. Not too long ago I came across a post that alleged the Rowe's were under some sort of "witness protection program". And to perhaps link this theory, someone who worked with Rose has posted... on her FB that Rose had without warning resigned from work a week before the murders, citing that it was due to "money problems" and strangely enough Chantelle also sent a text message to her work "day before" the murders that she wasn't able to come into work. Could it be possible that the Rowe family already knew something was up, perhaps that there witness protection was being compromised and their life was in danger???. Also, part of the witness protection, you and your family are relocated to an undisclosed new state or town...Weren't the Rowe's new to the Kapunda area? Mind you the post that alleged they were under some protection order is now gone....hmmmm....I think there's a lot more to this than meets the eye and perhaps the guy who is being charged has been at the wrong place at the wrong time all because of a protection program gone horribly wrong and the police have to nab someone to keep the community under wraps and settled without too much information been leaked.....

Parents were stabbed first, daughter hid in cupboard and he found her, he had a bunch of flowers with him

He was an un invited guest to the party, the night before

I can confirm through a close source that {mod edit} was indeed at Chantelle's memorial a couple of days after the murder where he played role of the grieving friend.
I'm not entirely sure if there is news footage of him there but it I wouldn't be suprised as it is a small town and it is probable that news sites have been asked to take it down.

did they find the knife in the end? and did they say what sort of knife was used??

They never said that they found the weapon, just that they had DNA evidence from the scene.

Some interesting quotes on the "kupunda" murders facebook page under one of the photos of the alleged accused. No idea if any of it is true. I am thinking the first quote isn't true.

The first quote is not.

Yeah first one sounds a bit trolly to me...but the other two are interesting...so he just rolled up at the party uninvited? So was he humiliated somehow or did something happen? Maybe the kids were making fun of him for being so tragic or something...or he just knew he had f'ed up and felt the shame of exposure. Really want more details about that party and what went down re [remove name]Chantelle.

I am guessing some kind of public humiliation lead to the events on Sunday night.

And poor Chantelle hiding in the cupboard! How truly awful.

The first quote is obviously a tin-foiled nutbag coming out with factual-less nonense. The Rowe's had been in Kapunda for years and the mother was considering running for mayor (hardly the actions of someone who is in witness protection).

I also find the second quote to be unlikely; from the few facts we know so far and from what I have heard it appears that the likely scenario is that he has confronted the daughter; things have become violent as he attacks Chantelle, the mother and father have been awoken and in his rage (possible drug-fueled) he viciously attacks the parents. The sheer amount of blood loss and extensive blood splatter through various rooms of the house suggests that the murders were not well thought out or premeditated.

tomwang do you know if he had any visible injuries when he was out the front of the rowes house??

Yes, he sustained some cut marks on his left arm, probably from the struggle with the victims as he tried to stab them. The DNA found in the house is from blood droplet stains.
I find it extremely suprising that he appears to be mounting a not-guilty defence, the DNA and other circumstantial evidence at this VERY early stage seems to be substantial

If they have blood DNA from the crime scene that matches his there is not much point in denying guilt, but he may be able to mount a defense and say it wasn't MURDER but some variation .. ie MANSLAUGHTER etc

Does anyone have a link to that FB page where the above quotes came from...TIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mykand