GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
{mod edit}

perp at the very end, it is his backside though[/quote]

Yep yep. That's the one I just saw.

Criminals generally visit the crime scene....that is why Cops always take pictures of the crowd outside of the crime scene area.

NO WAY!! Wonder if that was deliberate editing by the news station who may have heard by then (this is a report from the day of the arrest) who was in the frame?

I wish we could have seen his arms in that pic of him.....Wonder what was going through his mind while he was standing there....

NO WAY!! Wonder if that was deliberate editing by the news station who may have heard by then (this is a report from the day of the arrest) who was in the frame?

he was the only one near it, if there were others on the street the video didn't show that.

Another view with the side of his face.

{mod edit}

And from what I could tell his shoes looked like some basketball type shoes like Jordans. Although a lot of kids wear them. But man, same build. Sorta tall, wiry, looks like he would be on the basketball court.

Hes into basketball so when i looked at that vid more closely they did look like basketball shoes to me.
The video was published on the 15th which was the day before the arrest if i remember correctly.

Criminals generally visit the crime scene....that is why Cops always take pictures of the crowd outside of the crime scene area.

I also believe thats why they removed the tributes from out the back so they could do some DNA testing on it and perhaps look for hidden clues in the messages left.

is it cold there? And is it normal for the kids to wear shorts and a jacket like that? Could it be his nerves and that is why he has on a jacket?

He left via the front door too looking at the trail of blood with police markers on it.....this one has shaken me up today....scary to think someone so young could be so incredibly SICK! I do feel for his mother, how incredibly devastating for her.

is it cold there? And is it normal for the kids to wear shorts and a jacket like that? Could it be his nerves and that is why he has on a jacket?

I was thinking the jacket too. Cause he may have those cuts on his arms.

Although, I do wear shorts most of the year myself. Even in a sweatshirt or jacket. Hehe.

No, it would be hot, any Kapunda locals around who can confirm? It has been hot in Sydney this week, and SA usually gets a lot hotter sooner...

[video=youtube;OygdD19h48c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OygdD19h48c[/video]

Not sure...I think that guy looks more well built...and calves look skinnier on JAD.

Looks like a cut on his shoulder however he did say he was there the night before, so if he did have help...this guy would be suspect number two.

Looks like a cut on his shoulder however he did say he was there the night before, so if he did have help...this guy would be suspect number two.

I am now convinced {mod edit} was on his own now that we know about the machete....This guy looks OK to me....nervous smile perhaps, I do that when faced with horrible news. Terrible trait, people think you don't care.

Another thing, i think i know where this whole 'witness protection' thing started. The other night on one of the trubute pages discussion boards (before they were removed) i saw someone post and simply ask the question 'was this family on a witness protection scheme at all' (or similar wording to that) and i dont remember seeing any replys to that. Then someone has mentioned it on another FB page saying something like 'Allegedly this family was/could have been on a witness protection scheme' but in reality i dont believe anyone said that they were, someone just simply put the question out there. So you can see how one little bit of information can get quickly distorted when somone just relays only part of the information or just key words and it ends up being far from what was said.

I just rewatched it and just before they break to interview the kid and when they show the group of kids. I hit pause...there is a talk lanky guy, with a tank top on, behind and to your left when watching. Could that be him? No jacket on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member