GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha thats alright I thought I would have been a bit slow on that one considering I haven't looked at the forum since early this morning.
He looks so thin in that video cap!

This thread blew up today!

The only remorse this killer has is for the situation he is now in. He will use any avenue possible to get the lightest sentence he can. He doesn't want a lifetime behind bars.

A killer of this type is the worst of the worst.
There will never be an answer to 'why'.

I hope in SA a life sentence means just that~~~~~ life.

Why would he post under an alter? Doesn't make sense. What were they saying.. just "oh, yeah he was here under a fake acct."? Anything more?

Yeah....not sure....not know how they ID'd him either, I went over the wall with a fine tooth comb when I saw them mention that, and didn't see anything obvious myself, and the one I thought might be him was not, so have no idea.

ETA: Here's some info on a life sentence and in SA, life means life. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_imprisonment

Here's some more info on mandatory sentencing:

In Australia, life imprisonment is mandatory for murder in Queensland, South Australia, and the Northern Territory. Life imprisonment is only mandatory in the other states for aircraft hijacking or with a minimum non-parole period of 20 years (25 years in South Australia and the Northern Territory) if a criminal is convicted of the murder of a police officer or public official.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandatory_sentencing

Here is another option they have http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/At_Her_Majesty's_pleasure my personal favorite!

LOL *jumpers* took me a few seconds to figure out that was Shorts. Hey, Im slow at almost 5 am.

Lera *jumper means sweater!! Love the little language differences between us, it always cracks me up :)

Sweater...oopsie...LOL I love it! Wish I had that accent and language.

Just heard that he is being psychologically evaluated over the coming days and that the defence looks to be building a not-guilty plea. I also had confirmation that the police are looking to add sexual assault to a minor in the charges which will be heard in February.

I find it intruiging that he hasn't applied for bail if he's pleading not guilty; this guy definitely has some serious mental issues and/or some poor legal advice.

so shorts are shorts or are they britches?

Shorts are shorts...but if you were over here I would be compelled to tell you britches just to see you use it in general conversation :dance:

Found one from Scotland, but you have to register to see it...

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/editor-s-picks/scots-youth-facing-triple-death-charges-1.1069273

A Scots youth has been charged with the triple murder of a young woman and her parents in Australia.
Chantelle Rowe, 16, her dad Andrew and mother Rose were found stabbed to death at their house in the quiet town of Kapunda, near Adelaide.

It has been suggested the accused was “infatuated” with Chantelle and became angry because she did not return his affection.
At the time, police issued a call for information about a suspect who had injuries to his hand.

Relatives of the accused in Scotland were said to be shocked by his arrest over the triple murders.

His uncle, from Kilmarnock, was reported to have said: “We just can’t believe it … he is a quiet, gentle giant.”

The accused is said to come from Onthank, a part of Kilmarnock featured in controversial television drama The Scheme.

Also discussion on this FB wall....via gabberface {mod edit}

Yes i ment jumpers as in long sleeves/sweater :)

I also saw all the fuss the othernight on FB and how the accused had supposedly left a message on the tribute page. i searched and searched and couldnt find it.

Just heard that he is being psychologically evaluated over the coming days and that the defence looks to be building a not-guilty plea. I also had confirmation that the police are looking to add sexual assault to a minor in the charges which will be heard in February.

I was also wondering if there may have been sexual assult too.

Robbo's about to post a whole lot of info on this case {mod edit}

when they moved to australia did they moved to s.a straight away or head elsewhere first?

cause i think i found something

They moved to Kapunda in 2007/2008 from what I can gather.
Unsure of their whereabouts between Scotland and Kapunda

What did you find...let's have a look...if they left Scotland in 2004 then I assume they did live somewhere else first.

i'm thinking they were in newcastle

but i dont know if i should post this incase im he didnt go to newcastle first

and does anyone know his brothers first name?

Found his cached FB when looking for the bros name... {mod edit}Great so all files still exist for police....they'll be all over his hard drive too.

Where is this info from please?

Another view with the side of his face.

{mod edit}

And from what I could tell his shoes looked like some basketball type shoes like Jordans. Although a lot of kids wear them. But man, same build. Sorta tall, wiry, looks like he would be on the basketball court.

Reminds me more of his brothers profile pic. The accused in the bebo picture at least seems to have spikey hair whereas his brothers hair is more flat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper