GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have been advised what the murder weapon most likely is.

The police could really do with this being found. They will need more than just DNA as good as that evidence is.

I"m wondering if the machete type weapon wasn't a hand made one. Say a blade from a radiator fan, nailed or clamped to a piece of wood.

I"m wondering if the machete type weapon wasn't a hand made one. Say a blade from a radiator fan, nailed or clamped to a piece of wood.

Well he was learning to be a mechanic. Wouldn't surprise me if it was a home made weapon, since (can someone confirm for me) you need to register Katanas and Machetes.

Just because you need to register them doesn't mean he didn't have one.....we had a machetes, swords and a manowar when younger!! Bought them off friends and exchanged.

I know people can do crazy stuff on meth, but from what I've read so far, it has to be more then that. This guy had to have fantasied about it for a long time. He did state he like scary movies. He was waiting for the reason to act out what he dreamed about doing for years. MOO

I can see the cops missing that, if they were actually thinking sword or knife. I hope they think to go back to his house and search lawnmower, garage area.

if he was obessed over chantelle i would have thought you'd kill the parents first to you can spend as long as you want to do what ever it is you do to people when your that mental

There's nothing to suggest that he planned on killing the parents or even if he knew they were home that night.
Chantelle was likely either incapacitated or dead by the time the father came onto the scene; he was likely wounded early and unable to defend himself after the short but brief attack (he died from heavy blood loss), the mother was killed in another room, possibly while she was trying to escape.

People need to remember that the attack was at 1am at night; everyone was either asleep or taken by suprise. The attack was extremely short but vicious in each encounter. It doesn't take too long to incapacitate someone when one person is armed with a machete and the other is half-dazed awaking from their sleep without a weapon to defend themselves.

I was told the following from someone at work who knows someone who works at one of the TV stations ... so its just hearsay ... and graphic - so pls skip this post if you dont want to read ...

Chantelle was killed first ... <modsnip>

Well he was learning to be a mechanic. Wouldn't surprise me if it was a home made weapon, since (can someone confirm for me) you need to register Katanas and Machetes.

We're also talking about a relatively remote country community too; I'd be suprised if anyone that has a machete in Kapunda actually has it registered. It's more of a practical tool out there than what it is in a metropolitan city; people out there would see a machete as a tool rather than a weapon hence why they wouldn't bother registering and the cops probably not caring.

have they searched his house?

I believe I read somewhere that the arrest came after they searched his house. Matched his shoes to the prints perhaps?
They could have already found the murder weapon. They never said they haven't found one, they've just said they are not commenting on whether a murder weapon was found.

Mrs G Norris that tick tock song is freaky considering what he is accussed of doing..

seems like he is one ofthose killers who get a thrill out of grieving relatives and seeing the media/police everywhere

was his house the house diagionally behind the rowe house which was searched in early days of the investigation??

Thinking about the 4WD that people saw, I think it's completely unrelated to this case.
{mod edit} lives within walking distance of Chantelle's house. The blood trail leads away from the house, as if he must have walked home.

And the fact that media is saying they're looking for the white utility as a possible witness further supports this.

Mrs G Norris that tick tock song is freaky considering what he is accussed of doing..

seems like he is one ofthose killers who get a thrill out of grieving relatives and seeing the media/police everywhere

Yes a homicidal sociopath, he just let it all come out at once whereas most serial killers do more prep work to hide their crime...he acted out his fantasy that I believe was there for YEARS.

Which points directly towards PSYCHOPATH in my mind!!! Psychotic people don't leave little messages online or pull themselves together and act all concerned in front of friends and family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grandma great