GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe the party saturday night was what sent time over the edge? especially if he really was 'un invited'

Which points directly towards PSYCHOPATH in my mind!!! Psychotic people don't leave little messages online or pull themselves together and act all concerned in front of friends and family.

Which is why I think he probably made himself believe he didn't do it.

There was a thread on a whirlpool forum discussing buying machetes and swords from overseas and ways to get around it. I came across it 6 months or so ago. I wonder if he posted in there???

maybe the party saturday night was what sent time over the edge? especially if he really was 'un invited'

Possibly. Or perhaps he was invited...and after being out of social circles for awhile was excited about being there and was ignored by Chantelle, or turned down by Chantelle or pissed of with seeing her with her boyfriend.
Does anyone actually know for sure whether he was at the party or not? I've heard he was and I've heard wasn't...

WARNING: I have snipped quite a few posts this evening. It is okay to speculate and to share rumors. However, outrageous rumors will be removed if there is no LE or MSM link to back them up. Outrageous rumors include graphic details of damage to the victims. Please do not post such information unless it can be verified.

Remember - we are a victim and family supporting discussion board. Think how a family might feel reading such graphic content, when it is unknown if such details are true.

Thanks!

Salem

If he was at the party my thought is that he said or did something inappropriate and she told him to leave or the parents did.

i believe he always knew he did it but felt 'special' (not a good word to use couldnt think of another word) because he knew what had happened and who did it and at that time no one else did.

to be around the grieving family and friends with media and police present was 'arousing' to him...

i know of a man who killed and 8yo girl, he was the neighbour he even helped with the search of this little girl....but kept going back to her body everynight to 'rape' the corpes.

there are some sick people around :(

it sounds like he was a loner at school.....maybe bullied?
maybe when chantelle befriended him the obession started? just a thought

OMG I think I found it - look (and hes in SA) how do I contact someone to share this?

:D

O.P.

Hi there just a quick one:

Looking at buying a machete from amazon nothing fancy no hidden parts and its a fixed blade, perfectly normal machete.
I know the laws regarding weapons in public etc, the machete will remain at home unless camping/fishing.
Question is I live in SA and would like to know if anyone has done something similar and what problems did you have regarding customs/police inspection.
I have looked on the SAPOL website and pretty much says don't carry it in public and don't chop anyone. Customs don't mention machetes specifically so that makes me a little un-sure.

If he was at the party my thought is that he said or did something inappropriate and she told him to leave or the parents did.

I believe the parents weren't there the night of the party, they were staying in Adelaide with friends for the night.

OMG I think I found it - look (and hes in SA) how do I contact someone to share this?

:D

O.P.

Hi there just a quick one:

Looking at buying a machete from amazon nothing fancy no hidden parts and its a fixed blade, perfectly normal machete.
I know the laws regarding weapons in public etc, the machete will remain at home unless camping/fishing.
Question is I live in SA and would like to know if anyone has done something similar and what problems did you have regarding customs/police inspection.
I have looked on the SAPOL website and pretty much says don't carry it in public and don't chop anyone. Customs don't mention machetes specifically so that makes me a little un-sure.

Wow, creepy if it is him.

But from reading his Bebo account, grammar and spelling wasn't his strong point! This person above looks a little more intelligent, do you think?

His nick is donkey_dru and his recent searches are

Help! browser hyjacker [goto] 1 18 dialupFTL
Yesterday at 8:55 pm Jump to last post
Audio switcher for Win7 [goto] 1 15 Whinger1
Tuesday at 11:51 pm Jump to last post
Folder question. [goto] 1 4 scubaseven
Tuesday at 9:12 pm Jump to last post
On the internet
Tumblr possibly took down 4chan [goto] 1 24 DiggeR
Tuesday at 11:48 am Jump to last post
Lifestyle
Customs seached my locked bag. How?? [goto] 1 41 marty2
2 minutes ago Jump to last post
Best Asian soup in the world... [goto] 1 62 MØ®aÑ
Today at 7:41 am Jump to last post
Where can I buy liquid smoke? [goto] 1 10 chris..
Wednesday at 12:39 pm Jump to last post
In the news
Revolt over naked body scans

I believe the parents weren't there the night of the party, they were staying in Adelaide with friends for the night.

OIC, Thank you!

To me who is not a professional and only can speculate it seems to me this has been building in him for some time. Anything could have triggered him to act. He did act though, and he sure wanted it to be personal.

The machete part was posted 2010-Oct-14, 1:50 am

I honestly think its him. He is also a big fan of the game grand theft auto

His nick is donkey_dru and his recent searches are

Help! browser hyjacker [goto] 1 18 dialupFTL
Yesterday at 8:55 pm Jump to last post
Audio switcher for Win7 [goto] 1 15 Whinger1
Tuesday at 11:51 pm Jump to last post
Folder question. [goto] 1 4 scubaseven
Tuesday at 9:12 pm Jump to last post
On the internet
Tumblr possibly took down 4chan [goto] 1 24 DiggeR
Tuesday at 11:48 am Jump to last post
Lifestyle
Customs seached my locked bag. How?? [goto] 1 41 marty2
2 minutes ago Jump to last post
Best Asian soup in the world... [goto] 1 62 MØ®aÑ
Today at 7:41 am Jump to last post
Where can I buy liquid smoke? [goto] 1 10 chris..
Wednesday at 12:39 pm Jump to last post
In the news
Revolt over naked body scans

Don't think it was him unless the remand centre has internet access that allows access to whirlpool forums.
He was taken into custody on Tuesday night I believe, this person's account on whirlpool has 3 entries since that point.

Bugger, I went out for a few hours and everything has been modsnipped! He sounds like one sicko though...

From reading some quotes by some of the alleged friends of the accused they seem quite shocked that he did this and in disbelief and one of them mentioned that she had been hearing that this was all to do with a party.

I also came across a convo just over a month old which he looks to have been a part of but of course his part is now missing due to his account being deleted. He had some beef with someone and who I assume was his brother (same last name plus this brother made reference to not mess with Scots) got involved in the discussion and by the looks they were threatening the person that he had beef with. His brother made an interesting comment "a lil tip don't mess wit ***** cuz he seriously will <modsnip> you up lol theres a tip 4 ya keep it in mind".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member