GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think it was him unless the remand centre has internet access that allows access to whirlpool forums.
He was taken into custody on Tuesday night I believe, this person's account on whirlpool has 3 entries since that point.

Sorry I didn't notice that, but what a coincidence eh. Someone from SA asking to buy a machete 1 month before a crime is committed in the area. Could it be an accomplice (brother)?

From reading some quotes by some of the alleged friends of the accused they seem quite shocked that he did this and in disbelief and one of them mentioned that she had been hearing that this was all to do with a party.

I also came across a convo just over a month old which he looks to have been a part of but of course his part is now missing due to his account being deleted. He had some beef with someone and who I assume was his brother (same last name plus this brother made reference to not mess with Scots) got involved in the discussion and by the looks they were threatening the person that he had beef with. His brother made an interesting comment "a lil tip don't mess wit ***** cuz he seriously will *advertiser censored* you up lol theres a tip 4 ya keep it in mind".

Thats a bit creepy :/
Does his brother live in Kapunda too?

Sorry I didn't notice that, but what a coincidence eh. Someone from SA asking to buy a machete 1 month before a crime is committed in the area. Could it be an accomplice?

A coincidence I would think, SA has no shortage of deranged residents looking to arm themselves with machetes and various other weapons.

The possibility of an accomplice seems unlikely at this stage, he had became relatively withdrawn from his once social group so didn't have many if any friends, he would then struggle to find another human being capable of doing what was done to the Rowe's and then remaining quiet.

Thats a bit creepy :/
Does his brother live in Kapunda too?

He sure does, he was also a person of interest in the initial police investigations (he has a record).
Wouldn't suprise me if his brother is actually his supposed alibi to be honest.

ITA.....this is too sick for anyone else to be involved, and can now see how he managed it. And also agree on the weapons...we weren't even violent and we had them...I think my BF (from Eudunda) at the time thought it made him look pretty cool...NOT, but weapons like that def not uncommon in the area.

Fair enough, but I think it would be wise to look into it. Whirlpool is a massive forum and there is only one post I can see regarding importing machetes. The other thing is the guy is into Grand theft auto which is an extremely violent game. Oh well could be nothing but as I said could be something in it.

I will see is I can find out where this guy is located in SA - could it be his brother buying it???

We're also talking about a relatively remote country community too; I'd be suprised if anyone that has a machete in Kapunda actually has it registered. It's more of a practical tool out there than what it is in a metropolitan city; people out there would see a machete as a tool rather than a weapon hence why they wouldn't bother registering and the cops probably not caring.

Kapunda is on the urban fringe it is not remote at all, in a few years it will probably be considered a suburb of Adelaide. It's 15- 20 minutes from Gawler. I lived 10 minutes from kapunda 25 years ago and have friends in the area.

Even back then the townships which were nice farming communities started to attract people from the outer suburbs, places like elizabeth and Smithfield. These are some of the poorest and most violent areas in Adelaide. Gawler high school has a bad reputation.

Thought: Guarantee he showed off those weapons to whatever friends he did have (or his brother), guarantee it.

Is a place called "The Bay" anywhere near Kapunda?

Fair enough, but I think it would be wise to look into it. Whirlpool is a massive forum and there is only one post I can see regarding importing machetes. The other thing is the guy is into Grand theft auto which is an extremely violent game. Oh well could be nothing but as I said could be something in it.

I will see is I can find out where this guy is located in SA - could it be his brother buying it???

Keep looking Laddsy....its amazing what you can uncover by googling perps nicks.....thx for the effort so far :)

As a former Adelaideian myself I can assure you that Kapunda is well and truly not part of the urban fringe.
It's about 85kms from the Adelaide CBD (or about 1 hour and a half drive). While remote might not be the best word to describe it (it's certainly not isolated); it isn't densely populated or surrounded by densely populated area. It's a biggish country town which relies on agriculture (hence the point of my post being that machete's would be common place in agricultural country towns)

^ Agree....its rural!!! Gawler fringe of Adelaide...maybe, but still trying not to be :)

He sure does, he was also a person of interest in the initial police investigations (he has a record).
Wouldn't suprise me if his brother is actually his supposed alibi to be honest.

Well his brother obviously knows how <modsnip> up he is. "Lol" at saying that he'd <modsnip> whoever it was he had a run in with up. Maybe the brother's 4WD?
If not connected with the murder, I think he would have DEFF known about it.

As a former Adelaideian myself I can assure you that Kapunda is well and truly not part of the urban fringe.
It's about 85kms from the Adelaide CBD (or about 1 hour and a half drive). While remote might not be the best word to describe it (it's certainly not isolated); it isn't densely populated or surrounded by densely populated area. It's a biggish country town which relies on agriculture (hence the point of my post being that machete's would be common place in agricultural country towns)

I lived in Gawler 7 years ago, I grew up in Tarlee, I have friends in Kapunda now. The people in the towns are not farmers. They are nowadays mostly people who have moved out of Elizabeth and the northern suburbs because of cheap housing. The high schools have rough reputations and most people I know send their kids to private schools because of this.

Whether or not machetes are normal or not, I won't argue, just pointing put it's not an isolated rural area full of farmer types.

Which points directly towards PSYCHOPATH in my mind!!! Psychotic people don't leave little messages online or pull themselves together and act all concerned in front of friends and family.

If he wanted to get away with it he would need to post his condolences, show up at the tribute etc. If he didn't people would be all "wtf. this is the only person not showing support."

Agree, but still thinking psychopath. Actually he is starting to remind me of Julian Knight http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoddle_Street_massacre didn't Chopper Ried hava a story about his time in prison with him, with Julian trying to act 'all hard' bragging about the number of victims he killed?

Couldn't find that one, but found this;

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/i-wont-fight-for-life-chopper/story-e6frf7jo-1111116636491

However, Read does wish he could repeat prison yard time with Hoddle St killer Julian Knight.

"If I had my time over again, I would've killed Julian Knight. They put him in the same yard as me for two days," Read says.

"We were going to kill him. But he started crying and I felt sorry for him."

I think {mod edit} is going to have a similar experience to Julian Knight on the inside.

Oh and thanks to all the new posters showing up! Glad to see you get involved.

Agree, but still thinking psychopath. Actually he is starting to remind me of Julian Knight http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoddle_Street_massacre didn't Chopper Ried hava a story about his time in prison with him, with Julian trying to act 'all hard' bragging about the number of victims he killed?

Couldn't find that one, but found this;

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/i-wont-fight-for-life-chopper/story-e6frf7jo-1111116636491

However, Read does wish he could repeat prison yard time with Hoddle St killer Julian Knight.

"If I had my time over again, I would've killed Julian Knight. They put him in the same yard as me for two days," Read says.

"We were going to kill him. But he started crying and I felt sorry for him."

I think [mod edit] is going to have a similar experience to Julian Knight on the inside.

Yeah I was just sayin'. He kinda had to show up.

I think {mod edit} will get a special cell and area of whatever prison. Luckily for him he's not a baby killer or rapist. (Well maybe he is a rapist) Those are the guys that seem to get hit the worst in prison. By the time he actually gets settled in prison he'll be a full on adult. I don't think he's going to get raped or killed in there. He's just like the people in there!

do the police believe he had help with the rowe murders?

and i really feel sorry for the person who found the rowe family...it will haunt him/her forever, and i wouldnt wish that on anyone.

does anyone know if jd was bullied??

he mentuins his father leaving him when he was young on bebo i think...daddy issues??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper