GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats a bit creepy :/
Does his brother live in Kapunda too?

When I was reading his bebo, I got the idea that he had family in Scotland. I wonder if it was a step brother? There was also a face book post by a Scottish guy( in Scotland) that I saw on gabber saying something to the effect of "check out the sun page 15, any one remember {mod edit} from primary school"

I get the feeling he was a kid that suffered a lot of rejection in life, and inside was very angry.

Indeed, {mod edit} came to Australia with his mother and brothers from Scotland in 2004. His father abandoned the family when he was a few months old so he never knew him.
So, he would of been 12 when he arrived in Australia; spending most of his youth in Scotland. It's obviously also where he got his nickname from.

makes you wonder about his bio dad's history. Was he a man on the wrong side of the law, and was {mod edit}, reaching out to him like "see dad I'm bad too, look what I did" Just trying to put some reason to this horrific crime but I'm sure I wrong.

Abandoment and rejection issues stemming from the dad I'd say.
His brother probably has the same sort of feelings....but obviously didn't take his anger out on murdering people (unless he helped).

Yeah, I assumed he still had family in Scottland. One of his Uncles quoted as saying how shocked they were.

Does anyone have a link or read the newspaper with the title "How police caught accused"....I'm interested to see what it says.

is it possible something that had happened which made them leave scottland? im just wondering how he could be so 'damaged' without something 'dramatic' happening in early childhood

Agree with above, so you have to wonder if mental problems and/or drugs played part.

Did any one look through the bebo profile of the girl who called him bro? Not sure if it is literal or not, but the photos of her father look a little like him. No real clues there though, was just surfing his friend to try to gather what kind of person he was.

When I was reading his bebo, I got the idea that he had family in Scotland. I wonder if it was a step brother? There was also a face book post by a Scottish guy( in Scotland) that I saw on gabber saying something to the effect of "check out the sun page 15, any one remember {mod edit} from primary school"

I get the feeling he was a kid that suffered a lot of rejection in life, and inside was very angry.

How's the way they all write in a Scottish accent!! LOL!

did anyone think his bebo poll

if you had 1 day 2 live what would you do?

out of 4 possible answers on his quiz i found this interesting

a) throw a massive party and invite all your friends

Anyone know if he is on twitter? Just did a search using his nicks (nothing) but am thinking a twitter account could show some interesting info!

Hi everyone, I found this great site while looking for anything i could find on the Rowe murders and I'm glad to find a place where it can be openly discussed and not upset the people on the tribute pages etc and have to sift a lot of stupid arguments and stuff people are saying on FB. I Didn’t know the Rowes or the accused. This is such a devastating crime. I know these things can happen all the time in other states or countries and I never really pay much attention until years later when watching the re-enactments on true crime stories type TV programes. What makes this stand out for me is that I have been to Kapunda many times and live in a near by town. It is not that far out in the 'sticks' as some people have suggested. This has really shaken up Kapunda and the many close by towns, if not all of SA. I have not heard of anything like this happening locally here in recent years, so It’s very shocking and sad. Its not as if it was a simple one person shooting, Its 3 people murdered by stabbing and from I’ve just read here possibly large blade nd they would have suffered in a lot of pain. One can only imagine what they must have been thinking and feeling.

I feel I have got a lot of things I would like to add but for now here’s a few

* I am also very interested to know the thing that was mentioned in court that was SO shocking to everyone that it can not be revealed.

* I have also been looking for the article in yesterdays Advertiser newspaper with the headline ‘How police caught the accused’ If anyone finds it that would be good.

* I dont think it could have been a car radiator blade asa weapon, they are usually made of plastic and have been for quite some time. A mower blade is also unlikely IMO. I think it would have to have been quite a sharp proper blade, but then again if he was obsessed and that dedicated he could have taken the time to handcraft something to perfection that was capable to do it.

* Some people have asked about a video supposedly showing him laying flowers at the memorial. I have seen this and it is still online.

:Welcome-12-june::Welcome-12-june::Welcome-12-june:

Great to have you, and all the other new posters here!!!!

Can you find that video and post it here.....when you copy paste the link the vid will appear :)

mrs g norris use his email address to search him on twitter, i dont have a twitter account so i cant...creating one now

also i found out there was an incident on the 21st june.....not reguarding the murders
followed home, bashed, and in car accident all on same day...he said he almost died twice.
this was on bebo i can send link if anyone wants it

:Welcome-12-june::Welcome-12-june::Welcome-12-june:

Great to have you, and all the other new posters here!!!!

Can you find that video and post it here.....when you copy paste the link the vid will appear :)

can she do that or does she need 50 post first?

I think it will work...Hi Lera BTW....u must be thinking all Aussie crimes are the worst of the worst after being on Zahra and now here!!

...and yes Tart....can you link everything you find, and well done!!

Hi Mrs G, no, the world is full of sicko's! You know even how horrifying they are, one thing helps is to know that ugliness out there, this way we will not be the one to be caught off guard. We are all gaining street smarts!

Love the avie...LMAO

If I had to choose any place to live other then my home country of the USA it would be OZ.

I so love the accent and people..they are good people. I feel like we are sister countries!

You can find the video if you search 'Unknown DNA at triple murder scene'

{mod edit}

perp at the very end, it is his backside though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads