GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
while he appeared to be mild mannered, there is no evidence of high intelligence. i don't think its strange that he agreed to give dna, i don't think he is very smart, or perhaps just doesn't care if he gets caught, life might not be worth living for him now Chantelle is gone.

Strange case for sure.

he failed year 9 and then went to tafe didnt he??

Man, I so can't wait for this profiling report.....I need to make sense of all this.

does a pathologist (?) always go to a suspected murder sceen??

These are some more thoughts from the profiler....these were from very early on....

Regarding his posts, how about “my fav movies are proberly scary movie, saw, ...” which is scary in terms of parallels ) + the poll he apparently created:

If you had a 1 day 2 live what would you do
1. Have a Massive Party With All Your Friends
2. Kill Yourself Now
3. Beat Up People
4. Just Do What You Would Do On A Normal Day
5. Blow Up The School

And last, but not least:
Have a crush on anyone? : Yes :)
Want to get married? : yes

Just some thoughts ... lots more research to do. Looking forward to why he left Scotland ... he noted his first fight was in Scotland.

DNA cannot determine the age of a person, DNA stays the same for your entire life. (Hence why they use it)

I wish i could find the article on it. I just googled it and found several references that said DNA could determine age. They mentioned something about the length of something starting with a 'T' Ohh well i guess is irrelavant to this.

If you had a 1 day 2 live what would you do[/B]
2. Kill Yourself Now
3. Beat Up People
5. Blow Up The School

1. Having a massive party with all your friends seems reasonable.
2. Killing yourself, I don't know why he would put that on there. Unless you were dying of something incredibly painful.
3. Beat up people... sounds like there were likely people he wanted to hurt. Maybe bullies from school, or it could even be a reference to the Rowe family... he was a nerdy kid though, so he likely did get a hard time.
4. No explanation there required.
5. Blowing up the school, isn't that every teenage school kid's fantasy? (while no one is there, of course!) :woohoo:

I guess you could call this info a rumor as a friend of mine living in kapunda wrote it. I don't want to point to her post. The gist was, he was a quiet lad, controlling mother and violent step father, thank God they caught him.

It would be interesting if we can confirm this, has anyone else heard anything similar.

Also, is it correct that they left Scotland because his mum met an Australian and she moved here to be with him?

Would be helpful if anyone could confirm either of these.

1. Having a massive party with all your friends seems reasonable.
2. Killing yourself, I don't know why he would put that on there. Unless you were dying of something incredibly painful.
3. Beat up people... sounds like there were likely people he wanted to hurt. Maybe bullies from school, or it could even be a reference to the Rowe family... he was a nerdy kid though, so he likely did get a hard time.
4. No explanation there required.
5. Blowing up the school, isn't that every teenage school kid's fantasy? (while no one is there, of course!) :woohoo:

I don't know about you, but if I only had days to live, I would be thinking of fun things to do like spend the weekend in the most expensive hotel in Paris for example, not all the sad arse stuff he listed.

I think he's saying it shows a sort or nihilism to his character.

I don't know about you, but if I only had days to live, I would be thinking of fun things to do like spend the weekend in the most expensive hotel in Paris for example, not all the sad arse stuff he listed.

While I agree he wasn't very creative when making that poll, I still don't think it is reasonable to say that the poll options could show much of his personality other than that he wasn't very creative.

Myself, I could think of about a million things I'd rather do that the options he listed, but if it was a choice out of only the options provided, I don't think they're unreasonable ones.

The "Beat up people" one makes me think he was bullied, though.

Has anyone found if he has a windows live/msn page? his hotmail address is {mod edit}

I just need to remember how you find peoples windows live spaces pages.

edit - doesnt look like it, i couldnt find anything on windows/msn

These are some more thoughts from the profiler....these were from very early on....

Regarding his posts, how about “my fav movies are proberly scary movie, saw, ...” ... which is scary in terms of parallels ) + the poll he apparently created:

If you had a 1 day 2 live what would you do
2. Kill Yourself Now
3. Beat Up People
5. Blow Up The School

And last, but not least:
Have a crush on anyone? : Yes :)
Want to get married? : yes

Just some thoughts ... lots more research to do. Looking forward to why he left Scotland ... he noted his first fight was in Scotland.
Wait. Huh? I'm scratching my head here.

These are not options he made up himself, these polls give you drop down answers to choose from, and the options often aren't great.
Bebo accounts use a lot of preselected answers in drop downs, so I really don't know how much you can rely on them to apply a "profile" to someone.
Additionally, his account appears to have been pretty much inactive for several months.

Has anyone found if he has a windows live/msn page? his hotmail address is {mod edit}

I just need to remember how you find peoples windows live spaces pages.

You can only view your windows live contacts' pages.

These are not options he made up himself, these polls give you drop down answers to choose from, and the options often aren't great.
Bebo accounts use a lot of preselected answers in drop downs, so I really don't know how much you can rely on them to apply a "profile" to someone.
Additionally, his account appears to have been pretty much inactive for several months.

As I said it's just one thing he noticed that stood out, he's using a lot more data than that to create a profile for the alleged suspect. I personally can't wait and am very grateful to him for making the time and taking the effort to do this for us.

At the time he wrote that he may have been a little younger and less mature? 'Blowing up the school' is something a kid would typically say.

You can only view your windows live contacts' pages.

Yeah i added him as a contact but still didnt show a page. I then removed him from my contacts list though. I just thought we maybe could find something else on him there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper