GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Perhaps, but there are some excellent second hand clothing shops not only in Kapunda, but in Tanunda, Gawler etc. Maybe he wasn't into op-shopping. I just meant that when one gets in a certain frame of mind sometimes, they tend to wear the same thing, or not pay attention too much to what they are wearing. Sorry, I am getting pretty deep there. Just speaking from experience re some things I have seen/lived in the past.

That's true!! Now that you point that out he was pretty cool calm and collected. Or maybe he just hid low for a few minutes. I wonder if her scream angered him. It's just creepy that he hung in that house afterwards!

Whether he spent his time hanging around cleaning his wounds, posing the bodies, contemplating his inevitable capture, pulling himself together, planning where to go next, where to deposit the weapon, we do know that he left a blood trail leading out of the house. Has it been released who's blood it was? If it was his own, his cuts must have been pretty deep to continue bleeding that long, or he had a lack of proteins in his blood which clot an injury.

If the cuts were excessively deep, I'm surprised he was able to continue going to work and operate effectively.

I understand that, but you only seem to want to discuss how guilty he is or a sociopath etc, you seem to ignore people when they actually know some things about the situation or background if it does not fit into the hysteria

That's not true. This is a very quick thread, talking like a chat right now, which may make it seem like some things are ignored, but if u go back through the thread I am sure u will see we talked about the possible innocence of the accused, and about various other things. Many ppl have also asked questions of locals on here.

Do we know for sure if it was drips of blood or blood from his shoes?

That's true!! Now that you point that out he was pretty cool calm and collected. Or maybe he just hid low for a few minutes. I wonder if her scream angered him. It's just creepy that he hung in that house afterwards!

Yes you would think that if there was a scream/s that you would think S*** i better get out of here quickly now. It seems like he wasnt really worried about it or even considered if someone heard the screams and came over to the house to check it out or if a neighbour heard and rang the police.

Do we know for sure if it was drips of blood or blood from his shoes?

Well i am saying yes because it has been mentioned here several times with references to bloody 'foot prints' in news reports and others on here have said they heard it was 'foot prints'. Just depends on how accurate the media reports are. I have thought this through a lot and have still been considering various scenarios. You may remember in the last thread how i said that i know from personal experience that it can only take one small cut on a finger or hand for enough blood to drip out and leave a trail from the house like that. So if we wanted to think it was his blood, yes it is possible, but dont just think that he must have had 'massive' cuts or wounds to leave a trail of his own blood. I have ruled out the footprints being from his own blood so if they are footprints as the media has said then they would have to be of the deceaseds blood.

Here is reference to bloody foot prints
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/rowe-...-frenzied-attack/story-e6frea6u-1225953170080

Initial investigations so far indicate there was only one offender, with a trail of bloody footprints from the front door and along the dirt footpath in Harriet St pointing to just one person leaving the house. It was unknown if the person left the street on foot or in a vehicle.

Or he was just in his own world of rage and didn't care, just caught up in the moment, heck after the screaming a man was yelling, him? Perhaps if a neighbour did set off alarm bells there would be more then just the 3 dead.

The fact that there was no panic and quick get away, makes me think this was not random, definitely someone they knew I think.

The fact that he shows no remorse for the killings could show one of two things.

First option, he hasn't got a conscience.

Second option, he has quite a strong conscience, but his sense of morals and justice are telling him that what he did was right. If he honestly believes that Chantelle deserved what she got, then yes, he has a conscience, an extremely strong conscience at that. It's just that what he considers to be right and wrong are relying on extra information and feelings of which we can only speculate on.

I see a third option - he has a conscience, but has not connected the dots yet. He is overwhelmed by his emotions, which has stopped him thinking, and allowing his conscience to realise what he has done. I imagine in this scenario, down the track guilt and regret will kick in. Could be days, years, decades, who knows.

The guy seems to have only 2 shirts.

I've seen several photos of the alleged suspect , in ALL of them its either the blue shirt, or the Sydney Swans shirt.

When he was arrested, the footage of him in the car he was wearing the blue shirt. At the memorial he is wearing his Sydney Swans shirt.

This tells me he definetely preplanned this murder. He didnt wear the blue shirt or red shirt this night, presumably because he had already planned to destroy and/or discard the clothes he was wearing. He didnt want to have to destroy/discard his 2 favourite shirts.

This was talked about a little earlier. Someone pointed a clip out about laws in SA, and how DNA had to be on the database, or offered to b considered. Still don't know if this really took into account it could have been taken another way, like u suggest.

I reckon he offered it. I don't think he's overly smart just having read his page, doesn't strike me as much of a thinker. May be a bit assuming on my part but anyway. If he struggled at school and dropped out, makes me think he probably didn't have much of an idea about how DNA works. The messy nature of the crime makes it obvious to me that it wasn't a carefully planned attack, but brutal and emotionally charged with the potential for a lot of mistakes to have been made. Maybe he didn't have a grasp on forensic methods and how easily he could be found. Maybe he didn't care if he was caught?

Maybe he wasn't aware he'd left DNA at the scene? Ya know though, they don't even need to obtain a willing sample from a suspect for it to be legit (although i reckon they did). Once a suspect discards something into say a council rubbish bin or what have you, they relinquish ownership of it. So DNA can be taken from discarded drink bottles, cigarette butts, hair, fingernails etc. I don't think that happened here, just saying it's interesting.

I also think nobody11 has a point. This guy has probably been arrested for good reason and i'd say some pretty heavy evidence weighs against him. Although i think it is important to remember he hasn't had a chance to speak up yet, and despite being vilified online, there could be mitigating circumstances or events that have unfolded we have absolutely no idea about. I think the old saying 'innocent until proven guilty' is important. Although i'm not saying there's any justification in what someone has done, i'm just saying that the picture is far from being complete.

That's not true. This is a very quick thread, talking like a chat right now, which may make it seem like some things are ignored, but if u go back through the thread I am sure u will see we talked about the possible innocence of the accused, and about various other things. Many ppl have also asked questions of locals on here.

Also a lot of the discussion could be applied to any male perpetrator and is quite general the main reason for reference is that the alleged suspect is the one who has been arrested which I don't think they would do rashly.

There are so many technicalities that cases are thrown out on that for something this serious I do believe they would be quite certain before making an arrest.

Here's a thought.....maybe he hung around for that hour waiting for the police to arrive ??...or for someone to come knocking to see what the commotion was about?

And when no one did he thought he may actually get away with it?

Also a lot of the discussion could be applied to any male perpetrator and is quite general the main reason for reference is that {mod edit} is the one who has been arrested which I don't think they would do rashly.

There are so many technicalities that cases are thrown out on that for something this serious I do believe they would be quite certain before making an arrest.

Tho, didn't Jayden Leskie's accused murderer get off after going to trial, as well as that father who drove his three sons into a dam - in Qld I think - didn't he go to trial twice? Ya never know.

Here's a thought.....maybe he hung around for that hour waiting for the police to arrive ??...or for someone to come knocking to see what the commotion was about?

I doubt it. It is my opinion that he was *busy*.

He might have been wanting to be arrested for it, had sudden remorse for his actions. But if this was the case, why is he building up a non-guilty plea? Why didn't he simply confess to the murders when they caught him a week later?

Tho, didn't Jayden Leskie's accused murderer get off after going to trial, as well as that father who drove his three sons into a dam - in Qld I think - didn't he go to trial twice? Ya never know.

Yes Jaidyn's killer got off but Farquarson got 30 (I think) ..

If {mod edit} alleged suspect gets off, I'm almost certain someone out there would take out some vigilante justice on behalf of the Rowe family. The degree of hate towards the accused is immense, hence likely one of the contributing factors as to why no bail was given.

He might have been wanting to be arrested for it, had sudden remorse for his actions. But if this was the case, why is he building up a non-guilty plea? Why didn't he simply confess to the murders when they caught him a week later?

I find 'remorse' a word that cannot be remotely associated with this crime... but on the chance that it is possible, one would think that it would have occurred after the first victim. No, I think this is a crime of pure evil. How could a normal person not show any signs at all in the immediate days...? To me, the only way one can do that is to think their actions are completely justified - hence no remorse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper