GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he didn't it would have looked very strange don't you think?
Perhaps he was with a friend who was going and asked the accused to go too. Are you going to say no, no to blend in you would have to do as everyone else.
Well thats right, you do or you dont you are in the same position. I think if one was a little naive, and maybe pretty cocky about not leaving any evidence (ie clean up or take visible evidence) may not realise it goes way beyond what the human eye can see, even at the best of times...We are talking every minute detail, inch by inch... Time guys, time is all it will take,,,:innocent:

I think that in todays day and age where every second tv series is about crime (law and order, csi, ncis..yadda yadda) that anyone would not know that DNA can be used to solve crimes. They may not know exactly what DNA is per se, but would probably have a fair idea that blood, semen, urine , hair, etc etc can be used to nab you.

Besides which he doesn't come accross as being particularly dumb to me. At least he has shown that he has more life ambition then others out there. Even if he did poorly at school (keep in mind that we don't know if he did or not) he went out and got an apprenticeship and decided to work for a living rather than bludge off tax payers. To me that shows that he was at least somewhat sensible and responsible.

I think that it's hard to judge a person's intelligence based upon their online communications. Most teenagers seem to abbreviate things into SMS speak. I hate SMS abbreviations msyelf, but grudgingly accept that most of today's youth appear to have embraced it.

As for spelling and grammar, as you have probably noticed mine is shocking as well. I don't however believe that I am particularly dumb, I just suck at spelling (thank god for spell checkers :)

I am not defending the accused BTW. I don't know if he is guilty or not. Too little information has been released, and unless I'm sitting on the jury I doubt I will ever get the full story anway.

Couldn't have said it better myself!! Well done! You're smart enough to think for yourself so in my eyes you're not dumb what so ever

Here is another oddity >>> http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...amily-hurl-abuse/story-e6frg6nf-1225955204921

That report says "Police arrested him after visiting him at his home on Tuesday evening."

Nothing about him being driven to the police station by a workmate.

I reckon the report indicates where he worked too.

"Harry Stern, whose automotive business is about 500m from the house...." I wonder if they journo spoke to him hoping to discover if the accused had worked there?

Note another quote is from "Liz Little, who owns the Ford House".

"Ford House" turns out to be a B&B, but it looks to me it looks like the journo was going through a list of possible names of businesses that may have been the accused employer.

Not when you're allegedly threatening a local kid that has lived in kapunda for 20 years in front of other local kids.

It's fair enough to say that when someone is threatening people anonymously but this was hardly anonymous!

If you knew the town you would know there is a particular group of kids there who go and bash people for no reason what so ever. Generally it will be weak people, older or younger and they do it in a group. So unless you know the full story you really can't make an educated decision on it? and btw they don't have issues in hitting older ladies

Not when you're allegedly threatening a local kid that has lived in kapunda for 20 years in front of other local kids.

It's fair enough to say that when someone is threatening people anonymously but this was hardly anonymous!

Would you mind explaining that for me please?
I assume you mean the accused?
If so, can you advise where has it been said that he threatened someone?

If the threatened person lived in Kapunda for 20 years, then how can they be "a local kid"? They must be older than 20.

Last one for the night.

Link - http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/8141670/police-call-for-help-on-kapunda-murders

Police had narrowed their search to the friends of Chantelle in recent days.

But it wasn't until Tuesday night they arrested a man from the town and told reporters he was shortly to be formally charged, and to face a late night local court.

The arrest came after police appealed for help finding the owner of a four-wheel drive that was seen at the house just before the murders on November 7.

They had obtained a DNA profile from the crime scene and located a witness who saw a vehicle outside the home where the trio were stabbed to death a week ago

If you knew the town you would know there is a particular group of kids there who go and bash people for no reason what so ever. Generally it will be weak people, older or younger and they do it in a group. So unless you know the full story you really can't make an educated decision on it? and btw they don't have issues in hitting older ladies

OT I know, but why the hell haven't the police done anything about these youths? Actually I think I know the answer to that, they probably have been arrested and charged on occasion but limp wristed judges probably let them off with warnings or community service orders.

That's one thing that I hate about our judicial system - the judges. They often seem to be so out of touch with community standards that their decisions are laughable (take for eg the honeymooon killer who received ~18 months prison - thankfully he is being extradicted to the US where hopefully he will be given a more reasonable prison term for his crimes. That is just one case of many where sentencing doesn't fit the crime).

I hope that whatever judge is presiding over this case does the right thing and locks the person up for the entirity of his natural life - but I suspect that this is just wishful thinking and he will be probably be out on parole in 10 years for good behaviour or something equally stupid.

Adelaide is just trying to keep their 'freaky murder capital of the world' title under wraps with this suppression order....well too late, the cat is already well and truly out of the bag.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCjRk9fzPLc&playnext=1&list=PLA852306BFD7F8307&index=1

Oh my, that is a bad taste ad for the show moo.

However, my son will get a kick out of since him and I both watch the show and this show is really getting dicey.

PS: Something tells me that Chase killed Rita...stay tuned. lol

It looks like mainly Murdoch papers have killed the story......wonder why them? (That's Fox affiliates for US readers.)

But what does that have to do with him threatening someone? A timid person would shy away from threatening someone. Was he hanging out with this group?

Also and firstly, I am not doubting you at all, but if there is such a group of nasty kids, then why are locals and/or media making such a big thing of now not feeling safe anymore and now having to lock doors. If I lived in a town full of kids like that, I certainly wouldn't feel safe let alone keep my doors unlocked.

Also why would the cops concentrate on someone so timid and not these kids?

Another thing is, why was he an alleged uninvited guest to the victims party? being such best friends with both her and her boyfriend, you would expect that he would be invited? so why wasn't he?

But what does that have to do with him threatening someone? A timid person would shy away from threatening someone. Was he hanging out with this group?

Also and firstly, I am not doubting you at all, but if there is such a group of nasty kids, then why are locals and/or media making such a big thing of now not feeling safe anymore and now having to lock doors. If I lived in a town full of kids like that, I certainly wouldn't feel safe let alone keep my doors unlocked.

Also why would the cops concentrate on someone so timid and not these kids?

Another thing is, why was he an alleged uninvited guest to the victims party? being such best friends with both her and her boyfriend, you would expect that he would be invited? so why wasn't he?

He was invited and he was there with no alterations,
If a gang of kids were threatening you would you not stand up for yourself?
A small town, local cop knows everyone, can you see why they let things slide? puzzle it together for yourself

He was invited and he was there with no alterations,
If a gang of kids were threatening you would you not stand up for yourself?
A small town, local cop knows everyone, can you see why they let things slide? puzzle it together for yourself

How well do you know the accused?

Would you mind explaining that for me please?
I assume you mean the accused?
If so, can you advise where has it been said that he threatened someone?

If the threatened person lived in Kapunda for 20 years, then how can they be "a local kid"? They must be older than 20.

It's on facebook and I cannot link to it. I am not stating it as fact because the accused's account has been deleted but I am certain it is him in my opinion, for reasons I stated in a previous thread. The young man I should say, did state that he has lived in the town for 20 years, so I am assuming hes probably around 20.

As you say, I don't think the fact that the accused had a penchant for wearing the same clothes/shoes really means much.

While I may not be your typical, average woman, I don't think I suffer from OCD or anything else like that. I simply like to wear what I feel comfortable in, I loathe clothes shopping, and I don't follow fashion trends. In fact I hate everything to do with fashion and all that it represents. :)

I hear you!! I'm the same....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member