GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking if his alibi panned out and their evidence was weak, we would've heard something by now to say they have the wrong guy. It's almost a week and a half now since the arrest.

They have had time to do some back up testing by now...no chance he is not the right guy.

wasn't it claimed that he was the one at the shrine as he was wearing a red shirt that is assumed to be his Sydney Swans shirt?

^ I thought the red was his boxers there.....damn can't find that pic now anywhere to check...I hope I saved it! And yes perhaps that flash of red was the SS t-shirt. I wonder, if he did take an extra set of clothes, and if he did wear a third t-shirt to the house, looking forward to finding that out.

I am still curious about another name that went flying around the web as the accused's name was the night of the arrest....will be interesting to see if that second name has anything whatsoever to do with this case...

The massive banner that was on the front page of the AdelaideNow website saying that the funeral was on today and they would have live coverage is now gone. What crime, did someone see a crime, no nothing to see here. Although I have to say I did find it a little odd that they would have live coverage of a funeral. Will keep a bit of an eye out in case it pops back up.

That's a trip. I followed your link earlier and saw that Funeral banner. And like you mentioned is now gone. WTF :banghead:

^ I thought the red was his boxers there.....damn can't find that pic now anywhere to check...I hope I saved it! And yes perhaps that flash of red was the SS t-shirt. I wonder, if he did take an extra set of clothes, and if he did wear a third t-shirt to the house, looking forward to finding that out.

Was pretty sure it was his shirt. I have the pic still.

I am not sure if it was even him, I remember at the time thinking it was closer to his brother due to the hair style and because the side of his face seemed more plump but then I remembered the media talking about Chantelle's brother visiting the shrine and thinking, that was most likely where the footage came from.

I am just pointing it out because a lot of people here state that it was the accused in that footage because he was wearing the red shirt. If that was true then that would answer your question on whether he has worn the red shirt since the murders.

That's a trip. I followed your link earlier and saw that Funeral banner. And like you mentioned is now gone. WTF :banghead:

I bet there have been complaints by the family and friends about how distasteful it is.

I have the picture and it is definately a shirt hanging out from underneath his jacket (not boxers).

No, the red was the bottom of his t-shirt, and the shot you are referring to appears at the very end of a news video, which I think states that the police are closing in on the killer. If my memory serves me correctly, it was Channel 10.
I haven't time to look for it as we have a massive garage sale this weekend and nowhere near readysi I have to get moving now.

Hello All. New here and tried to read everything but I'm sure I've missed a few points. Forgive me if this has already been covered.
The suppression order confuses me somewhat and has got me thinking. Also the cut (s) on the arm (s) is confusing if they do indeed exist.
My thought (and just a thought) is that the case has a suppression order because there is another accused who is under 18. Would the police be obligated to announce that they have a minor in custody?
I'm not sure how somebody gets cuts on both arms. I've used a knife quite a bit (I grew up on a farm) and I can't remember cutting my arms. Sure, I cut my finger a few times and even cut my leg once but never my arms. If the cuts were on both arms, how do you cut your self on the arm which is holding the knife? There are suggestions that the accused was in a frenzy and this could explain this a bit perhaps but they would be have to be totally out of control.
What if there was another person there who had a knife? The father? A minor?

Hello All. New here and tried to read everything but I'm sure I've missed a few points. Forgive me if this has already been covered.
The suppression order confuses me somewhat and has got me thinking. Also the cut (s) on the arm (s) is confusing if they do indeed exist.
My thought (and just a thought) is that the case has a suppression order because there is another accused who is under 18. Would the police be obligated to announce that they have a minor in custody?
I'm not sure how somebody gets cuts on both arms. I've used a knife quite a bit (I grew up on a farm) and I can't remember cutting my arms. Sure, I cut my finger a few times and even cut my leg once but never my arms. If the cuts were on both arms, how do you cut your self on the arm which is holding the knife? There are suggestions that the accused was in a frenzy and this could explain this a bit perhaps but they would be have to be totally out of control.

Probably from a struggle over control of the knife. I would imagine the father would've tried to put up quite a fight especially if he knew his daughter or wife had just been stabbed to death.

Yes, I am thinking one of the victims may have managed to arm themselves with a knife possibly, or else the knife was forced back onto him if there was a wrestle for control or it at some stage. On the possibility of a minor being in custody I think they would have said as much, and if true there would have been rumours about it at the very least and we haven't heard anything like that.

Oh and WELCOME aboard!! :)

Brilliant guys....yes I found it :)

Can this photo be linked here? It's not like it is suppressed or claims to be a picture of the accused. Would be good if it could, because I feel too lazy to look for it :p

I think you can cut your arms in a struggle, a struggle over the knife. Also I'm sure things got slippery.

My opinion, is that he may have got injured when the Father tried to fight back - possibly with his own knife/weapon. Which is also why at the start they didn't rule out a possibility of murder suicide (as there was a weapon by one of the victims/ in one of the victims hands).

Can this photo be linked here? It's not like it is suppressed or claims to be a picture of the accused. Would be good if it could, because I feel too lazy to look for it :p

No, we cannot show photos of the accused here until the suppression order is lifted unfortunately :)

Exactly, no reason trying to work out why a stable and sane person would do that, they wouldn't.

The unfortunate thing is that many appear sane until the event happens and many also appear no different after the deed. How many times have we heard people say they would never have suspected that person they were always so quiet, friendly and well mannered.

Many mental conditions only become apparent at the age of 18 also. Yes some show signs before hand but not all.

bbm; Welcome to Websleuths Clive.

Post mortem results show Andrew, Rose and Chantelle Rowe all suffered defensive wounds that were inflicted as they tried to fend off repeated blows by their knife-wielding attacker.

Detectives were confident the offender would have had a large amount of blood both on their shoes and clothing, and also believe it is highly likely they may have been injured in the attack.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/rowe-...-frenzied-attack/story-e6frea6u-1225953170080

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper