GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't see that being reason enough for a seemingly nice guy (so say people that know him) skinny 18 year old teenager to stab 3 people to death.

I'm not sure what would be reason enough for anybody to do such a thing.

I just can't get my head around it.

Exactly, no reason trying to work out why a stable and sane person would do that, they wouldn't.

Sorry all my last comment was a bit tongue in cheek & based on all rumor and hearsay from all the different posts its nearly midnight and getting a bit brain fried.

to be serious though we we should not assume he got a lift to the house we know the reports said about the magna being there (not confirmed by police) and the toyota, the neighbour said about 4 men with what he thought were shaved heads - what if the toyota pulls up with 2 people inside and 1 gets out - what if the magna was there with 1 occupant and the toyota guys see the driver of the magna they know him don't think it could be him, he has a plausable explanation, they have nothing to do with what happend but they did see the killer and eventually came forward sometime on the day of the arrest.

"Nobody" has said this several times...
If the police were looking for a killer with cuts on his arms and one person was wearing long sleeves on a hot day, surely the police would have asked to see his arms.

The thing about this case is that the accused was a very close friend of CRs and very close to her parents too.

When the police began their investigation, the very first people they would have interviewed would have been those closest to the family.

Alarm bells would have gone off immediately if he had refused to give a DNA swab of refused to show his arms.

Just cos he has long sleeves on in the video of his visit to the shrine means nothing. It is spring here and the temperature is up and down. Maybe it was cold when he went there.

I simply cannot believe that the police either overlooked the accused when asking CRs friends to give DNA or overlooked long sleeves (if he kept his arms covered for a week and we don't know that he did) or didn't bother him if he refused to give a DNA sample.

You cant arrest someone for not giving a DNA sample or having cuts on their arms. But it would make you investigate them IMO. You have to have proof.

But why would he be scared if he hadn't done anything wrong? Why wouldn't he have been helping all he can if he loved her so much?

What do people think his alibi could be? He could say he was at home, but how would he prove that? If someone said they drove him there, why would they lie and implicate themselves? Why was their DNA and fingerprints not found at the house or anyone seen or commented on cuts on their hands?

Who framed him

He could have been carrying on with CR behind his best friend's back.
(Remembering that his best friend is the b/f).

He may not have wanted the b/f to know he was at CRs house earlier in the evening. He may have decided to leave that out of his statement to preserve his friendship.

I expect he had no idea that the police forensics would be able to place him at the house.

I don't know if anyone would have tried to intentionally frame him, but it could be that he was there, left, they were murdered by someone else, andhis DNA evidence and failure to tell the truth made him look guilty.

then it leads to a question? what would make someone else do it?
also police said they have one set of footprints leaving the scene, one trail of blood, one DNA sample, one everything. if there was multiple offenders which would make more sense trust me, why has no evidence of such been surfaced

In truth....we haven't been told much at all.
We know the Police have DNA, footprints and 3 victims and a suspect in custody.

Really that's bug all. Yeah they have DNA, he could argue he's a regular visitor to the house.

And keep in mind most of the people involved in this case re: statments and such are teenagers they would be s*** scared it's in their nature to tell lies.

kapunda is a small town and everyone is friends with everyone.

would it be likely that the neighbour saw JD enter and leave the house but made up a story about a car and 4 skin heads as a deterrent

Why not get a lift if your car has broken down?
Well.... then the person who gave you the lift would know you killed them.

Also, if someone gave him a lift to the Rowe's house on the night of the murder, don't you reckon they would have come forward immediately?

But they didn't.

The police asked about the Toyota early on. Everyone in Kapunda heard that. If your mate had a white Toyota 4wd wouldn't you say to him/her "Hey, did you go near the Rowe's that night?"

I am not trying to imply anything but do we know what the accused brother drives??

if 4 people in a seperate car was a serious lead the police would be investigating it. in my oppinion. the police havnt stated that there are multiple murder weapons leaving one to assume the same weapon was used on all victims, ruling out more than one attacker unless they had identical weapons. i have a feeling there is alot more to this case and its going to drag and drag

kapunda is a small town and everyone is friends with everyone.

would it be likely that the neighbour saw JD enter and leave the house but made up a story about a car and 4 skin heads as a deterrent

Why would they do that?

Who said he was framed? because I sure don't think that! I am not defending him, I honestly as I have said a million times in here have no idea if he is guilty or innocent, that's why I am in here. To try get some answers to make sense

I believe that is why we are all here - to get some answers that make sense.

If all of us felt that it was obvious the police had the correct person in custody and that they could not possiby have made a mistake, then these threads would not exist.

He could have been carrying on with CR behind his best friend's back.
(Remembering that his best friend is the b/f).

He may not have wanted the b/f to know he was at CRs house earlier in the evening. He may have decided to leave that out of his statement to preserve his friendship.

I expect he had no idea that the police forensics would be able to place him at the house.

I don't know if anyone would have tried to intentionally frame him, but it could be that he was there, left, they were murdered by someone else, andhis DNA evidence and failure to tell the truth made him look guilty.

Why would he have no idea polices forensics could place him at the house. My primary age kids have already learned about dna. It hard to imagine anyone not understanding that.

I think the trouble with this case is that even the most cynical person has trouble believing that this quiet, apparently drug-free, well liked kid, with a stable job and a good circle of friends, could suddenly, with no warning, go bezerk and kill 3 people he was close to, then go back to work the next day as if nothing had happened.

Why would he have no idea polices forensics could place him at the house. My primary age kids have already learned about dna. It hard to imagine anyone not understanding that.

Yes, I agree, but maybe he hoped it wouldn't come out.

If he got a lift to the house, how did he arrange that? Phone call? SMS? Facebook pm? I wonder if this can be traced? He could have asked someone who he was with to drive him , who was with him at midnight?

I think the trouble with this case is that even the most cynical person has trouble believing that this quiet, apparently drug-free, well liked kid, with a stable job and a good circle of friends, could suddenly, with no warning, go bezerk and kill 3 people he was close to, then go back to work the next day as if nothing had happened.

That's it !!!

And I don't really know for sure....but I think If I had stabbed to death 3 people that I supposedly loved ....I think I would rather die than spend the rest of my natural life behind bars. If it was me I think I would've taken my own life aswell.

Don't get me wrong I'm glad the accused didn't because that would only add to the tradgedy. Just MOO

It's weird but killers are weird and most of us can see how and why he did it.

That's it !!!

And I don't really know for sure....but I think If I had stabbed to death 3 people that I supposedly loved ....I think I would rather die than spend the rest of my natural life behind bars. If it was me I think I would've taken my own life aswell.

Don't get me wrong I'm glad the accused didn't because that would only add to the tradgedy. Just MOO

I wonder if he did do this, what he thought would happen next? I wonder if the bodies were placed to look like a murder suicide and this is why it was initially reported that it could be one. Perhaps he did make an effort to hide what he had done?

If he got a lift to the house, how did he arrange that? Phone call? SMS? Facebook pm? I wonder if this can be traced? He could have asked someone who he was with to drive him , who was with him at midnight?

You'd be amazed and what they can trace, They can see all calls,texts even deleted. They can trace where you are using your mobile phone. Facebook messages can also be traced with IP's and deleted data can also be found.

maybe there was a side to this kid that no one knew. we are all capable of murder. im really curious in how this case develops

You'd be amazed and what they can trace, They can see all calls,texts even deleted. They can trace where you are using your mobile phone. Facebook messages can also be traced with IP's and deleted data can also be found.
I wonder if they took peoples phones because if they did they wouldn't have needed the person to come forward. They would have had proof, so perhaps it was someone who was with him at the time and he asked verbally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper