GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ And his profile is still visible altho now set to private.

until his details are released from police we wont know if he actually was the driver, but there are strong rumours that he was.

sucks that even after the police solve the murders and the details are given we will still never know EXACTLY what happened

Ok, let's assume that the unknown driver went to the police and said "I drove xxxx there on Sunday night in my Toyota".

Don't you think the police would IMMEDIATELY have driven to the home or work of the person he named and taken them in for questioning?

Does anyone honestly believe the police would take a statement like that from the driver of the Toyota and then decided, "Nah, let's not go and see him yet, let's wait for some lab results"?

Remembering that the person they are trying to find has brutally murdered 3 people, would the police really just leave him to go about his business, visiting friends, going to work, watching TV with his family, for several days?

If they thoguth he had murdered 3 people they would be GROSSLY negligent if they didn't bring him in for questioning immediately. He would be considered extremely dangerous and they would have a first priority of removng him from the community so he couldn't kill anyone else.

<modsnip>. If they had a statement placing him at the house at the right time, of course they would have brought him in and held him while waiting for the lab results!

But he didn't go to the police did her? Not untlil after the accused was arrested?

I'd like to ask a question completely "out of left field" if I may.

Remember the early photos of the back of the house?
Does anyone else remember seeing a motorbike there, in the free standing carport?
I think it was a Harley, but I know nothing about bikes.

Anyway, and this is 100% hearsay, I have been told that nobody seems to know who the bike belonged to.

Again heresay, but I was told that the police were unable to trace the owner, who they apparently think may be the person from Whyalla wo was mentioned in early reports.

I have no idea what, if any, relevance this might be, but it is a nagging detail.

Anyone heard anything about the bike?

But he didn't go to the police did her? Not untlil after the accused was arrested?

We don't know when or if the person in the vehicle went to police all that is known for a fact is that police were still appealing to person up until the morning of the arrest.

That was in reply to chaser's statement that the driver of the Toyota had come forward days earlier, which chaser now says is hearsay.

Your talking about different people - the guy who heard the screams and posted on his fb why did he do it meaning ignore as a domestic, is not the driver of the vehicle they were looking for.

The guy who said I knew he had it in him was another friend who was supposed to meet up with the accused but didnt.

& then we have the unknow person in the vehicle parked outside the house at the time.

ahhh cool thanks for clearing that up (joys of he say/she say/chinese whispers lol) wasnt the neighbour who reportedly heard yells and screams on the news, a man who looked to be in his 50's, or was this a different neighbour to the one posting on fb?
at least we are grudually sifting through fact from fiction :)

I'd like to ask a question completely "out of left field" if I may.

Remember the early photos of the back of the house?
Does anyone else remember seeing a motorbike there, in the free standing carport?

Anyway, and this is 100% hearsay, I have been told that nobody seems to know who the bike belonged to.

Again heresay, but I was told that the police were unable to trace the owner, who they apparently think may be the person from Whyalla wo was mentioned in early reports.

I have no idea what, if any, relevance this might be, but it is a nagging detail.

Anyone heard anything about the bike?

I remember a neighbour saying that sometimes the motorbike was there and sometimes it wasn't. Can't remember where I saw or read it.
Perhaps he regularly borrows it from a friend?

Ok, let's assume that the unknown driver went to the police and said "I drove xxxx there on Sunday night in my Toyota".

Don't you think the police would IMMEDIATELY have driven to the home or work of the person he named and taken them in for questioning?

I was thinking the owner of the 4WD only came forward on the night/afternoon of the arrest as the media reports were really pushing that white 4wd report. After the arrest, you could kind of read between the lines that they were saying that the white 4WD was deal sealer and the last bit of info they needed which was instrumental in the arrest being made which placed the accused at the scene that night. I believe that around Tuesday arvo the 4WD owner may have come forward then?

That was in reply to chaser's statement that the driver of the Toyota had come forward days earlier, which chaser now says is hearsay.

like i stated, mixed up timelines in information i was provided. i was told the driver came forward early in the investigation, SAPOL went through CR's phone and concluded JD was a suspect but until concrete evidence surfaced they only monitored him, hence the reason they know what he placed at the shrine and why.
not sure what is accurate, my source needs to tell two other people before the info gets relayed to me, so some facts may be mixed up as expected when almost everyone in australia has their own theories :)

We don't know when or if the person in the vehicle went to police all that is known for a fact is that police were still appealing to person up until the morning of the arrest.

We don't actually know if the Toyota and its driver have been identified.
I think it is safe to assume that none of CRs friends drove or owned a vehicle like the one described, as the police would have looked at them first.

If the Toyota was seen in Harriet St that night. There seems to be some doubt as this shows "Neighbour Phyl Wippwer says she remembers seeing the utility. I saw it one day when I was coming back, I don't remember what day I saw it, I just know I did see it," she said.
REF: http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/11/16/3067949.htm

Also, there is still the "4 guys with shaved heads in a Magna" which has not been explained. See this report http://iphone.news.com.au/stories/528785

I remember a neighbour saying that sometimes the motorbike was there and sometimes it wasn't. Can't remember where I saw or read it.
Perhaps he regularly borrows it from a friend?

i recall reading it was the dads who rode it recreationally (trying to find the post).originally people jumped to the conclusion that there was a bikie link to the murders and the family was under witness protection, which turned out to be rubbish.

ahhh cool thanks for clearing that up (joys of he say/she say/chinese whispers lol) wasnt the neighbour who reportedly heard yells and screams on the news, a man who looked to be in his 50's, or was this a different neighbour to the one posting on fb?

To be honest I could not find in MSM weather it was the same neighbour as seen on the footage so can't confirm 100%. could be two different neighbours lol.

The man on the news was a friend of the neighbour who heard screams. The neighbour did not want to go on TV.

The neighbour is about 25ish and live diagonally behind the Rowes.

His partner, Holly, spoke to the media about it here >>> http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/po...-south-australia/story-e6frf7jo-1225949947698

I was thinking the owner of the 4WD only came forward on the night/afternoon of the arrest as the media reports were really pushing that white 4wd report. After the arrest, you could kind of read between the lines that they were saying that the white 4WD was deal sealer and the last bit of info they needed which was instrumental in the arrest being made which placed the accused at the scene that night. I believe that around Tuesday arvo the 4WD owner may have come forward then?

Totally agree with you there.

Yes it most likey was a Harley at a quick glance, could have been a Japanese look alike too. I think early on they pretty much ruled out any bikie links. i did not see ANY report at all that even whispered possible bikie links. It could have belonged to a friend of theirs who used to live at Whyalla and now lives at Clare and perhaps he parks it at their house every few weeks or something when he comes down this way for work or something and thats a reason why its there on and off?????. Theres probably a legitimate reason its there and has been fully checked out by the cops early on in the investigation. Im sure after sussing that out they pretty much locked onto the fact it was an associate of CR's

Didn't the accused owna Magna? And wasn't there some talk of the accused being at the victims house that arvo? Maybe the neighbour exaggerated seing 4 people or simply got it wrong.

was the magna spotted at night? the kapunda streets are very dark, and have little or no lighting, so i would guess the 4 shaved heads was an exaggeration

Why didn't the media report on that? I would have thought the way everyone had been saying how it happening that would have been a juicy headline for the papers? There was no suppression order then!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karen Simmons Guinn