GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good question - what was on the door? Blood evidence, handprints, fingerprints, knife marks? (could help identify the knife? )
What else could have been on the door? You'd think it wouldnhave to be something you can't scrape off, so prints or knife marks?

A hole punched by hand so may have dan from skin?

Actually I think we did ask about the door before, and came up with the same answers. Anyone else think of what could be on the door?

Honestly I have no idea! The neighbour stated he heard a big bang after the screams.
Maybe it was kicked?
head print with hair in it from the father struggling with him?
Blood?
Prints?
Could be absolutely anything. But I don't recall anything being disclosed about it!

like i said apparently the driver posted up status's. one said "i use to play fight with him and he would give me this look, i knew he had it in him"
it was on a site called gabbermouth, but has since been removed

I remember seeing that post. I'm sure I have it saved somewhere.

But how frustrating for the police to go to such lengths to protect the driver's identity, only to have him expose himself so stupidly on Facebook.

I bet that ticked them off.

:croc:
as the suspect wasnt arrested at this stage, the police would have said that so the suspect didnt think that the driver dobbed him in, therefore making it aware that they are coming for him.

the drivers statement was hidden, as was his identity, id say for protection from the public, but more so, protection from the suspect.

That explains it. I wonder if that person was contacted by the accusesed at all, scary time for him.

If you were a police officer in this case, you had an inkling that maybe this kid may have done it, at some point when you were questioning him, would you ask to see his arms for injuries?

They may have asked to see them but at that stage not had DNA confirmation back yet so didnt want to arrest him just because he had cuts on himself. They would have wanted more solid proof.

like i said apparently the driver posted up status's. one said "i use to play fight with him and he would give me this look, i knew he had it in him"

I would like to clear something up, he did say that but what you left out was

he was meant to meet with the accused that night, so he gave him a text to see if they were still going too, he got a text back saying no. then he went on to say now I know why they didn't meet up

Honestly I have no idea! The neighbour stated he heard a big bang after the screams.
Maybe it was kicked?
head print with hair in it from the father struggling with him?
Blood?
Prints?
Could be absolutely anything. But I don't recall anything being disclosed about it!

Kicked would be a footprint also. So probably a few goods possibilities to take the whole door.

But how frustrating for the police to go to such lengths to protect the driver's identity, only to have him expose himself so stupidly on Facebook.

Okay, I never saw any of these fb posts, how does that expose him As the driver? Was his posted before the arrest? Does his mean that the friends had all worked it out before the arrest?

i cant remeber the status's word by word but im not sure if he actually exposed himself by saying straight out " why did i drive him there etc"

if i saw someone post up status's i would assume he mustve known the person and thats all.

i know his facebook was removed as he become a person of interest.

im not sure if the entire scenario involving the driver, and status's is 100% true, as this info has been through a few ears and mouths before getting to me and we all know how chinese whispers works lol

What time does everyone think the killer arrived at the house? Has this been confirmed anywhere?

:croc:

That explains it. I wonder if that person was contacted by the accusesed at all, scary time for him.

Ok, let's assume that the unknown driver went to the police and said "I drove xxxx there on Sunday night in my Toyota".

Don't you think the police would IMMEDIATELY have driven to the home or work of the person he named and taken them in for questioning?

Does anyone honestly believe the police would take a statement like that from the driver of the Toyota and then decided, "Nah, let's not go and see him yet, let's wait for some lab results"?

Remembering that the person they are trying to find has brutally murdered 3 people, would the police really just leave him to go about his business, visiting friends, going to work, watching TV with his family, for several days?

If they thoguth he had murdered 3 people they would be GROSSLY negligent if they didn't bring him in for questioning immediately. He would be considered extremely dangerous and they would have a first priority of removng him from the community so he couldn't kill anyone else.

<modsnip>If they had a statement placing him at the house at the right time, of course they would have brought him in and held him while waiting for the lab results!

I saw that profile and all his comments. He's the only one so far that has said the accused would be capable of such an act. I had also wondered if he was the driver.

Altho I didn't read he said he was the driver. I have screen shots of the convo but as you know unable to post.

Ok, let's assume that the unknown driver went to the police and said "I drove xxxx there on Sunday night in my Toyota".

Don't you think the police would IMMEDIATELY have driven to the home or work of the person he named and taken them in for questioning?

Does anyone honestly believe the police would take a statement like that from the driver of the Toyota and then decided, "Nah, let's not go and see him yet, let's wait for some lab results"?

Remembering that the person they are trying to find has brutally murdered 3 people, would the police really just leave him to go about his business, visiting friends, going to work, watching TV with his family, for several days?

If they thoguth he had murdered 3 people they would be GROSSLY negligent if they didn't bring him in for questioning immediately. He would be considered extremely dangerous and they would have a first priority of removng him from the community so he couldn't kill anyone else.

Please don't tell me "they didn't want to spook him". If they had a statement placing him at the house at the right time, of course they would have brought him in and held him while waiting for the lab results!

i agree entirely, i think the person telling me about this scenario may have the timeline confused with another breakthrough in the case.

Please don't tell me "they didn't want to spook him". If they had a statement placing him at the house at the right time, of course they would have brought him in and held him while waiting for the lab results!
What time did he drive him there? I think it depends on the time.

What time does everyone think the killer arrived at the house? Has this been confirmed anywhere?

apparently the murders took place around 1am, the ute was spotted just after midnight,so my assumption is between 12-1

Your talking about different people - the guy who heard the screams and posted on his fb why did he do it meaning ignore as a domestic, is not the driver of the vehicle they were looking for.

The guy who said I knew he had it in him was another friend who was supposed to meet up with the accused but didnt.

& then we have the unknow person in the vehicle parked outside the house at the time.

I saw that profile and all his comments. He's the only one so far that has said the accused would be capable of such an act. I had also wondered if he was the driver.

Altho I didn't read he said he was the driver. I have screen shots of the convo but as you know unable to post.

Bravo!! you're right on the money there. I know the kid with that status and he doesn't own a Toyota lol and yes he is the only one who knew him who has stated he knew he had it in him!! No one else can believe it

Please don't tell me "they didn't want to spook him". If they had a statement placing him at the house at the right time, of course they would have brought him in and held him while waiting for the lab results![/QUOTE]

IMO I believe it only all came together on the day of the 16/11 and they imediately arrested him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wildandfree