GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would he think something is wrong so soon? Perhaps they were just out for the morning?

If I don't answer calls and messages for a couple of hours my friends and family start to worry and call or message each other to see if anyone has been in contact with me.

If I don't answer calls and messages for a couple of hours my friends and family start to worry and call or message each other to see if anyone has been in contact with me.
yes same here my kids are the same it was prob unusual for them not to answer there fones.

I think it is reasonable to wonder about that.
Let's say he tried to call from 8am. Tried for 2 hours, then at 10am called his boss, who got to the house at 11am.

Being unable to get in contact by phone for approx 2 hours is not something many sons would worry about, is it? Surely not to the extent of calling your boss and asking him/her to go round?

Since he works at the chicken plant, which is 8 or 9 kms out of Kapunda in Allendale North, it wasn't just down the road.

I wonder why he didn't call a neighbour?

i think you have got this wrong - because chris heard about the murders on the radio then contacted a friend on fb to ask if it was his family and the friend said no (unfortunately) so that means the murders had already been discovered - i don't see why you're trying to drag chris into this

I am pretty sure the "butcher" story refered to the brother who worked at Kapowie Chicken Processing.

Thanks for that midsommer, I just remember something about butcher from the very first news report after the arrest & couldn't find it when talking to my son. (was how I found this site)

Thanks for that midsommer, I just remember something about butcher from the very first news report after the arrest & couldn't find it when talking to my son. (was how I found this site)
I also heard the butcher rumor. He may have worked there part time or in summer school holidays. Lots of kids get summer jobs. But it does say he left school to go to tafe for auto mechanic. Perhaps his brother helped him get a summer job there?

Lot of contradictory information coming through... Some people are saying parents were already home and others are saying that parents arrived home (check Robbo's site).

I think that being home at that time of the night, especially on a Sunday night makes more sense than being out.

i think you have got this wrong - because chris heard about the murders on the radio then contacted a friend on fb to ask if it was his family and the friend said no (unfortunately) so that means the murders had already been discovered - i don't see why you're trying to drag chris into this

Thanks for clearing that up, I didn't realize he heard it on the radio first...and yes, let's remember that Chris is a victim here and be careful what we say, especially today.

That news article I posted a few posts up said Chris called his boss and asked him to go and check on his family.

It was the first time I had seen that report and it made me curious.

I am not "trying to drag" anyone into anything. I am asking a question.

That article is informative for another reason too.

Many posters have said that CR posted that she felt unwell on FB on Sunday at 11pm, but that article says it was Saturday night.

Interesting how different stories get around and then are accepted as true, isn't it?

Hi guys been biding my time in the hope my source came through. Someone i know knows is associated withan adelaide crime scene journo and finally he got me the goods so to speak. The Journo was at the crime scene.... Just let me say what occured is beyond comprehension, i am well off the fence I dont know what to post and what not to....
What we have heard pales by what happened. ARGH those poor poor people may they rest peacefully

ps need some guidance as to what to say and what not to would hate to give the accused an out

i also heard some of the detail....horrendous is all i can say, he needs to be put away for ever

Now that we have confirmed that he did ring his boss and that it was his boss who went to the house and found the bodies, the FB messaging seems peculiar to me.

I know it happened and have a copy, but I wonder why he didn't post that he had asked his boss to check on his family, and that he hadn't heard back from him (I assume he hadn't).

He doesn't say he heard it on the radio, just "can someone tell me whats going on thats my parents street"

Poor kid, awful way to hear anything like this however you look at, not that there is a good way of course.

here is the link that said it

http://www.news.com.au/national/tex...er/story-e6frfkvr-1225952952751#ixzz16NBWKkrL

The attacker or attackers left the most horrific murder scene in this state for decades to be discovered by the boss of Christopher Rowe - who was holidaying on the Gold Coast - about 11am Monday.

i got my info from http://www.crimecasefiles.com/forum/australian-crime-news/22843-three-bodies-found-at-kapunda.html which states - quote Christopher Rowe tried desperately to phone his parents and sister after hearing three people had been found dead in his parents' street.

Desperate for answers, he then turned to Facebook to plead with friends to tell him their fate. He was holidaying on the Gold Coast with his girlfriend when news spread that the bodies had been found inside a house on Harriet St in Kapunda. "Can someone tell me what's going on? That's my parents' street," he wrote on his Facebook page yesterday.

"My family lives on that street and I can't get through to any of them."

An ambulance was called to the house at 11am but there was nothing they could do.

As police began their examination of the house, Christopher was online, begging for information. He remained concerned even after a friend told him it was not his house.

"Thanks," he told them. "It's hard not knowing." But Christopher was soon to discover the friend was wrong as police tracked him down on the Gold Coast and broke the tragic news.

i got my info from http://www.crimecasefiles.com/forum/australian-crime-news/22843-three-bodies-found-at-kapunda.html which states - quote Christopher Rowe tried desperately to phone his parents and sister after hearing three people had been found dead in his parents' street.

Desperate for answers, he then turned to Facebook to plead with friends to tell him their fate. He was holidaying on the Gold Coast with his girlfriend when news spread that the bodies had been found inside a house on Harriet St in Kapunda. "Can someone tell me what's going on? That's my parents' street," he wrote on his Facebook page yesterday.

"My family lives on that street and I can't get through to any of them."

An ambulance was called to the house at 11am but there was nothing they could do.

As police began their examination of the house, Christopher was online, begging for information. He remained concerned even after a friend told him it was not his house.

"Thanks," he told them. "It's hard not knowing." But Christopher was soon to discover the friend was wrong as police tracked him down on the Gold Coast and broke the tragic news.

OK so who did find the bodies?
I am getting confused here. :banghead:

Now that we have confirmed that he did ring his boss and that it was his boss who went to the house and found the bodies, the FB messaging seems peculiar to me.

I know it happened and have a copy, but I wonder why he didn't post that he had asked his boss to check on his family, and that he hadn't heard back from him (I assume he hadn't).

He doesn't say he heard it on the radio, just "can someone tell me whats going on thats my parents street"

If I hadn't been able to get hold of my family then hear of a triple murder in my parents street ..the last thing I'd do is post that info on facebook especially if I was in phone contact with the boss.

If I hadn't been able to get hold of my family then hear of a triple murder in my parents street ..the last thing I'd do is post that info on facebook especially if I was in phone contact.

I would be trying every available method, text, call, FB, everything!

Why would someone kill the person they love is very hard to digest. Also, a few other things would help shed more light on this case.

1. People mention about the rape charge etc., in relation to that is it known whether CR was clothed when her body was found?
2. What sort of clothes did the parents had on them when their bodies were found?

OK so who did find the bodies?
I am getting confused here. :banghead:

http://www.crimecasefiles.com/forum/australian-crime-news/22843-three-bodies-found-at-kapunda.html halfway down quote

There is a heavy police presence in the small town, north of Adelaide, and detectives have confirmed that members of the family died from multiple injuries, either late on Sunday night or early yesterday.

Police have not ruled out more than one killer being involved in the slayings.

A colleague of Mr Rowe found the bodies in their rented house in Harriet Street about 11am yesterday when the dead man failed to attend work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper