GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bedclothes, or street clothes, yes agree that would answer a few questions.

I am the "random lady" that told this kid to take his posts down, somehow "<modsnip: rumors>" have led to people on here saying he was the driver which is an outrageous leap and based on god knows what.

----edit----
which is the exact reason I told this kid to take the stuff down.

Sorry I think I missed something. Can you please explain this in another way? Much appreciated if you could.

They did indeed take DNA samples from the accused only 2 days before the arrest at which time they also seized his vehicle to inspect it also, It was my Son In Law that was "kind hearted" enough to agree to give him a ride to work and home again for thise couple of days not having any idea that the police took his car, it wasnt unusual for him to request a ride at times when his car had broken down etc as my son in law works at the same workplace and they live in the same town as each other. It is some 20 minutes away the workplace so it is not possible in the area to take any public transport because it doesnt exist, neither do taxi's etc. On this occassion used the excuse to my Son In Law that he had no petrol until payday which was a couple of days away still so could get a lift with him.
He also did not a gray silver or pale blue magna car at the time that was indeed the car of the victims bf, the accused indeed was driving a ford falcon sedan for a couple of months prior to the events occuring at the victims home.

OK so who did find the bodies?
I am getting confused here. :banghead:

It is confusing, isn't it. :)

If I was going on memory alone, I would have said it was Andrew's boss, a woman, who went to find out why he had mised an appointment.
But now I can't find that report anywhere.

A this does illustrate an interesting point, doesn't it?

You simply cannot trust what the media report to be the truth.

I would be trying every available method, text, call, FB, everything!

Sorry I wasn't very clear in my post...seems my brain is set to slow today :crazy:

My post was in response to:

but I wonder why he didn't post that he had asked his boss to check on his family, and that he hadn't heard back from him (I assume he hadn't).

here is the link that said it

http://www.news.com.au/national/tex...er/story-e6frfkvr-1225952952751#ixzz16NBWKkrL

The attacker or attackers left the most horrific murder scene in this state for decades to be discovered by the boss of Christopher Rowe - who was holidaying on the Gold Coast - about 11am Monday.

The above doesn't say he called his boss, it just says his boss found the murder scene, in the artical the only reference I can see regarding a boss being contacted was in ref to Chantelle messaging her boss. Are we just assuming he called his boss or is it stated somewhere?

OK so who did find the bodies?
I am getting confused here.

Well i thought it was the fathers boss that found the bodies. I'm sure thats what i heard on the news, something about the boss going to check why he hadn't called into work. But now im not sure, was the father self employed? Getting bl**dy confusing!!!

More questions...

If dna was taken, as mentioned by sb9... did he volunteer for it or not?
How was the relationship between CR and her dad?
Did her parents know about the party on Saturday night?

Well i thought it was the fathers boss that found the bodies. I'm sure thats what i heard on the news, something about the boss going to check why he hadn't called into work. But now im not sure, was the father self employed? Getting bl**dy confusing!!!

I completely agree - bloody confusing!

The father's boss makes the most sense to be the one:

CMR told her boss she wouldn't be in
CR was on holidays
AR most likely only one due to work.

I think it is reasonable to wonder about that.
Let's say he tried to call from 8am. Tried for 2 hours, then at 10am called his boss, who got to the house at 11am.

Being unable to get in contact by phone for approx 2 hours is not something many sons would worry about, is it? Surely not to the extent of calling your boss and asking him/her to go round?

Since he works at the chicken plant, which is 8 or 9 kms out of Kapunda in Allendale North, it wasn't just down the road.

I wonder why he didn't call a neighbour?

Hey, I have missed something - could you please direct me as to what you are talking about?

A colleague of Mr Rowe found the bodies in their rented house in Harriet Street about 11am yesterday when the dead man failed to attend work.

http://www.theage.com.au/national/d...triple-murder-20101109-17lfy.html?from=age_sb

I think they used acquaintance, and friend generically as the colleague of Mr Rowe also was a 'friend' to him. Police may have given out less info in the beginning with reporters and clarified information during the week which may explain the difference between the reports.

Aassuming lol

That seems to be what a lot of the journos have done too.

This one says "found by an acquaintance"
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/8120559/three-found-dead-in-house

Smile having lived in small country towns all my life, including just up the road from Kapunda you could call anyone in the town an acauaintance. Everyone seems to know everybody and if they don't know you then you start to think you don't live there.
I was questioning my owe reading skills at this hour midsommer, I just couldn't find anything re the phone call we have been talking about.

I wonder how that person is doing? If it was me I think I would be in hospital under sedation for quite a while. There has been no other mention about this poor person and I do hope they are ok.

My Son In Law was the driver on the vehicle that delivered the accused to the police station on the night he was arrested because the police called him at work and asked him to drop the accused in on his way home to sign a statement that he hadnt signed the last time they saw him, SIL thought nothing oif that as half the town did signed statements for the police in the few days following the murders as you can appreciate. SIL thought he was doing the right thing by the police as everyone was keen to do because the family was known to him and he had indeed gone home from work early on the day the news broke due to his distress. Had he known in any way shape or form who he had sitting next to him on the 20 minute trip home he said he would have bailed out himself, he never would have left work with him in his car for any reason if he had know that he was the accused.

He was in shock literally when the police were kind enough to inform him that the passenger he just had in his car was indeed being charged with 3 counts of murder for murdering the family he had known also in the town. The statement that someone made about him shouting out that he drove him to the house that night is rediculous he was a work colleague and the accused was a apprentice at his worksite. Then they followed by saying the media took chase of him and chased him to his home etc etc......
This also is garbage and insulting as my SIL was indeed at the station for the best part of two hours following the accused's arrest giving them a statement about everything that he knew about him and also the police wanted to wait for the media to disperse somewhat. He then indeen was taken out via the back door of the Police Station by the Police with his identity shielded and the police helped him to get over the back fence and back home to his family my daughter and my 2 1/2 year old granddaughter.

Trust me has been far from laughing and waving since and he only returned to work today for the 1st day, he has been having nightmares, hasnt wanted to leave home, he has collapsed twice now to the stress he has taken onboard over this and he is now taking valium tablets at night time to try to get some sleep, it has turned their lives upside down and even my daughter had to miss time at work for the 1st 2 or 3 day's until he was happy to be on his own again. Statements like the one made that i am refering to could get innocent good samaritans hurt by a town suffering in immeasurable pain and only compound his fears that people have said things that are not true. He is a father and a my daughters partner and he did nothing more than try to help out a lad that he knew was on apprenticeship wages still that lived in the same town as him and worked at the same workplace, the fact that he indeed is accused is a fact I think that will stay with my SIL long after everyone here has forgotton this and moved on.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper