GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a link dated today they have stated his name but not sure i can post it here,?? i think it is todays court case,can i send the link ?

it is dated the 24th but it says he made an appearance so not sure it was today but they have named him this time,im confused lol.
fee

I found one on google news that is about an hour old but it sounds like it's talking about last week?

it is dated the 24th but it says he made an appearance so not sure it was today but they have named him this time,im confused lol.
fee

It might be about his first appearance after his arrest?

that was dated the 24th which is today so im a little confused as it does sound like his first appearance ?
fee

Yeah that was the article I found, it's about last week. According to google news it is the only one published in the last day.

I don't think we're allowed to use initials either, have to edit the name with say "accused"

...anyone know a local journo with a twitter account? Anyone know a local journo who would start doing this?

i have edited my last post put the accused on there.i hope we hear something soon then,
fee

somebody asked what time it is ,it is 2.45pm here so it would be 3,45pm in adelaide,

the listing said "not before" there are cases ahead of this one so I assume they will get to it in time .

4pm here in Adelaide now. I think it's possible court can run late, hopefully it's all done and we will here something soon :)

We may have wait even longer as a second explosion at the mine in NZ - is major headline news right now - heatbreaking for family & friends, authorities have admitted there will be no survivors.

I feel the tension in the air. LOL

Hurry up...I have to finish packing for my trip in the morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members