GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha yeah my fiance is an IT manager.. he humours me sometimes but sometimes he says my book collection alone would get me arrested if I was suspected of a crime.. isn't he funny~

I actually looked into getting married at Old Melbourne Gaol.. the buildings are stunning! But it definitely had a VIBE.. which while I can appreciate, not many others will.

Do you remember the little girl Darcy that was thrown off the west gate bridge in January this year?? remember the days of solid press? Now, who knows what happened? a good example of the press STFU when it's court business time, I think!

Your fiance and my husband sound like they'd get on fine! *g*

I've done a "ghost hunt" at the Old Melbourne Gaol. Try sitting in the condemned cell in the dark alone for half an hour or so! There's some atmosphere for you.

Yes I remember the little girl whose father threw her off the West Gate. Awful story. You're right though...we knew what was happening and who it was happening to (the father for anyone else who doesn't know what we're talking about) very quickly. They released his name almost immediately.

I'm not really understanding this 'sex offense' story. Are they trying to say that he raped her before killing her? I dont think that would have been possible as she would have screamed for help, and her dad would be in there straight away.

Perhaps this 'sex offense' is from another night? There might be evidence to suggest that they had previously had consensual sex from phone messages or something. Consensual sex with a 16 year old girl is statutory rape in South Australia. Although it would seem rather pointless convicting him of sex with a minor, considering the barbaric crimes he is already facing.

Chantelle was not raped according to my police friend

Hello Everyone I am new to this site, and LOVE IT..... I found this on Chantelles tribute site, it has since been removed

chantelle i met u in my home what a lovely girl u are ....i told my son that first day i met u ....... u will always be remembered by the whole community especially ur friends will miss u and ur brother and my heart goes out to your brother...who lost his family so heart breaking .....R.I.P. chantelle mum and dad
November 9 at 10:15pm · LikeUnlike · Comment

also this one..i will delete the names and leave initials
L....a C....r R.I.P chantelle Marie Rowe u may be gone but never forgotten - ur friend <modsnip: accused> November 10 at 7:36pm · LikeUnlike · Comment

Yes you are right! Unless he was a minor the only other reason in SA they would suppress is the court is not sure that he has a case against him, could also explain why there is still a strong police presence in Kapunda

That is certainly the impression I am getting from reading various legal sites about supression orders.

In SA reforms were introduced in 2007 aimed at reducing the number of suppression orders and to toughen up the criteria for applying for them.

Supression orders now automatically expire when a peson is charged unless both prosecution and defense agree to them, and the court allows it. But the grounds for supression have become much tougher since 2007.

Ok here is what i know..he got into the house through an unlocked door oR chantelle let him in, he brutally stabbed her and did horendeous things to her in the meantime, thats what made the court room gasp as stated on the news, the Mother came into the room and was killed, the Father was found in his bed or in his bedroom, the whole house was covered in blood, The offender went to work the following day and as stated in the paper he heard about the deaths ( no mention of murder at that stage) He asked his boss if he could leave as he knew the family, He was seen laying flowers and comforting friends, he even met with brother Chris before his arrest...this shows no remorse!!

{mod edit}remove link

Yeah, I saw that.
Never heard of the site before but dismissed it due to the poor writing, spelling and errors as one of those sites designed to get google ad income rather than a genuine news site.

Cant post or quote that link as it contains his real name.

Oh my gosh

I love reading all of your discussions. I have a lot of my own thouhts as well.

Please if I did the wrong thing tell me to go away. The suspense is driving me mad. I am dreaming about all sorts of things - am on a few medications so that might explain the dreams or nightmares as well.

My huge comment is:

Why do they think that a suppression order would work in a community so small - hello. And not everyone will follow the case in the state.

I saw that. I am still near the start of the conversation, this quote was interesting:

i also have a friend whos ex was a cop here and so we have been told where to find the weapon. as apparently he told them where to find it??

Hey guys im new to this have been reading for a few days all the threads and have become obsessed with this case for some reason..

I just found something that could possibly be a link of some sort bout the apparent weapon that could have been used it could be nothing but maybe worth looking into??

Wow! i have just caught wind of this story.

What's the progress right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member