FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen *4 Guilty* #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am mystified by the court room flip-flop, moving 4 times (no less) within few hours, from Room 3B to Room Z (Zoom) to Room 3B again, and finally to Room 3G (see below). A ruling squashing this defense “motion to restrict public access to a small court room” should be no-brainer.

After all, Court proceedings are official businesses of the Judiciary as a Third Branch of Government. If “undecided decision makers" (to remain polite) were to flip-flop on this, the State should move with a “counter motion” under the spirit of Florida’s Sunshine Law (Section 286.011, Florida Statutes).

Any lawyer in support of the public access interests should be able to file a friendly “amicus curiae” motion in support of the State and/or the Court for the largest Court room available to uphold the largest public access possible such that "The Sun Could Shine" lights on the criminals. Any of the YouTube lawyers deriving income from commenting about criminal proceedings should be in support of the public access interests!

View attachment 527366

Apparently the room listings on Leon County website are being misinterpreted. Until the room change motion is heard it's a nothing burger. So let's see what the Judge decides. I still haven't come across a single credible lawyer - since July - who thought the room change motion would fly.

Locals who are familiar with the courthouse and the listings had already said, yesterday, that Everett's listings are often listed for courtroom B as default - it's just his designated court room. ( STS & Patty's Playhouse) Apparently, that is then often superseded by a real courtroom allocation.
STS confirmed that by calling the courthouse yesterday.

Ended up in a situation where there's been more online discussion these last few weeks about the room than the content in the motions

------
Anyway, here's a new STS episode.

Retired Judge Blitzmann remarks on ' provocative motions' which Everett might say are arguments about 'weight not the admissibility', at 28 mins below
( Also Brother Counsel Martin Radnor raises the issue of tactics of limiting testimony on call pattern evidence - and tactics to attempt keep out ' outside your house' etc as raised here on WS last week, WS page 38 re Tragos video. )

Last edited:
It’s incredible that they would actually be able to sleep on the night they had DM murdered.
Charlie cuddled up with Katie & fell asleep the night of the murder & on direct he said he slept a bunch the next day as well. Far too upset to go to Dan's memorial & support his grieving nephews though.

They decided the children's lives would be better off without a father.

I don't think they thought the kids would be better off without a father. What the kids wanted or needed was irrelevant to them. DM was an inconvenience so they got rid of him.

Apparently the room listings on Leon County website are being misinterpreted. Until the room change motion is heard it's a nothing burger. So let's see what the Judge decides. I still haven't come across a single credible lawyer - since July - who thought the room change motion would fly.

Locals who are familiar with the courthouse and the listings had already said, yesterday, that Everett's listings are often listed for courtroom B as default - it's just his designated court room. ( STS & Patty's Playhouse) Apparently, that is then often superseded by a real courtroom allocation.
STS confirmed that by calling the courthouse yesterday.

Ended up in a situation where there's been more online discussion these last few weeks about the room than the content in the motions

------
Anyway, here's a new STS episode.

Retired Judge Blitzmann remarks on ' provocative motions' which Everett might say are arguments about 'weight not the admissibility', at 28 mins below
( Also Brother Counsel Martin Radnor raises the issue of tactics of limiting testimony on call pattern evidence - and tactics to attempt keep out ' outside your house' etc as raised here on WS last week, WS page 38 re Tragos video. )
Louis Baptiste in Tallahassee has not doubt the trial will be in the large courtroom.

Last edited:
I don't think they thought the kids would be better off without a father. What the kids wanted or needed was irrelevant to them. DM was an inconvenience so they got rid of him.
Narcissists care little about those around them. Other than what they get OUT of them.
Everyone in their lives is just a mirror in which they can view themselves.
Imo, Donna needed those children to satisfy her own need to control and manipulate.
Thats why i feel so sorry for the boys.
They were just a mirror in which Donna can see herself.
Wendi and all of Donnas kids were probably also used the same way.
Donna was proud of her accomplishments with her children.
It was a reflection on herself.
When the boys grew up, it shattered her reality..so her focus became then on Charlies son.
She may have chosen the field she did (although I understand she was a substitute teacher and never had her own class-you can be a sub without a teaching degree), because of her need to mold young lives.
Deep down, is a very insecure, wounded child.
Like with all narcissists.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8