GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed with your last thought.

When you say he lied to the police what in particular are you referring to?
I mean I know he didn't admit to the crimes but that would be omitting information.

well omitting information can be promoting a mistruth - can it not

I'm curious to know if anyone knows if the accused used drugs...in particular marijuana?

I don't think we know. It hasnt really been discussed much.

I'm curious to know if anyone knows if the accused used drugs...in particular marijuana?

I'd like to know if he used meth. I don't know a lot about drugs, but it seems to me that meth is a lot more likely to make someone crazy and just about as easy to obtain as marijuana.

Exactly! She was much younger than the kid in question now when it started for her. This kid had no signs what so ever of being capable of such a crime prior to the event. I am not saying he didn't do it because I have no idea if he did or not. But if he was going to commit such a horrendous act, one would think there would be some signs prior even if it be a minuet sign! I am a local and people are still in shock he could have possibily done this.

have you spent a lot of time with him?

Psychosis of course can just happen without drug use....I guess it's just easy to blame drugs because at least you can get your head around it.

The article says "They live a "predatory" lifestyle." Do you believe the accused lived this way?

all humans are predatory - survival of the fittest - its just sometimes people are more aggressive than normal or you can be passive aggressive - it's all predatory - even peodaphiles are predatory and if the accussed was obsessed with cr - is this not predatory - when i see his bebo profile i get a feeling that he was - but we can all be wiser after the fact, so he may have not seemed predatory on the surface - his bebo profile tends to give the impression he was athletic - (maybe his delusion) for the general concensis is that a gust of wind would blow him over, but i have done some work in workshop many years ago and i know you have to be able to lift heavy equipment in a mecahnics shop

all humans are predatory - survival of the fittest - its just sometimes people are more aggressive than normal or you can be passive aggressive - it's all predatory - even peodaphiles are predatory and if the accussed was obsessed with cr - is this not predatory - when i see his bebo profile i get a feeling that he was - but we can all be wiser after the fact, so he may have not seemed predatory on the surface - his bebo profile tends to give the impression he was athletic - (maybe his delusion) for the general concensis is that a gust of wind would blow him over, but i have done some work in workshop many years ago and i know you have to be able to lift heavy equipment in a mecahnics shop
and even if you are bad at basketball, you still have to run up and down the court for the whole game. he looks wirey but ppl like that can still have a lot of strength

I wouldn't say I hang out with him, I am an adult lol. He is in the same circle of friends as my kids

they must be pretty shocked. (understatement)

I have friends on the fringe of my group that I found out were quite different to what I thought when I spent time one on one with them, like going away for a weekend or we gradually became closer friends.

I bet only 1 or 2 of his close friends knew the real him. It's how we all are. We have a small wall up that might only come down for our partner or best friend. Most people do to some extend hide the real them.

People are saying he couldn't do it, but how well did they really know him?
Not well enough to make that statement is my belief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8