Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks again for uploading all of this, @Mack the Knife.

One thing that keeps sticking in my mind when I've seen this mentioned are the texts the night when Maddie is sent to sleep in the same room as SS. (Yellow highlighting mine.) He refers to Maddie as building a nest for sleeping & I keep thinking that she has tucked herself in with pillows, blankets, or whatever else in an effort to "build a wall" around herself for protection. Kwim? Totally MOO but it's the image that keeps popping up in my head. All of this makes me sad for Maddie but somehow this really underlines it for me. She was living with a shark or sharks & was trying to protect herself so she could sleep. Imo.

View attachment 527364

Screen shot from page 67 of the upload: https://www.scribd.com/document/761...-the-investigation-into-Madeline-Sotos-murder

OK I have a question.

If JS needed sleep so badly--and insomnia is my old friend--why was she still awake 40 minutes after supposedly sending them upstairs?

OK I have a question.

If JS needed sleep so badly--and insomnia is my old friend--why was she still awake 40 minutes after supposedly sending them upstairs?
especially if she took medication also. She told the cop she needed to be medicated and needed to sleep.

What about deb sterns saying Jenn woke up with a headache and sent maddi upstairs, she said " she told me" "she" being jenn. 2 different stories, someones nose is growing,

especially if she took medication also. She told the cop she needed to be medicated and needed to sleep.

What about deb sterns saying Jenn woke up with a headache and sent maddi upstairs, she said " she told me" "she" being jenn. 2 different stories, someones nose is growing,
Even with her logic that she was selfish and needed to sleep why wouldn't she go in the so called guest bedroom with the smaller bed?

Even with her logic that she was selfish and needed to sleep why wouldn't she go in the so called guest bedroom with the smaller bed?
I think somewhere along the line maybe she conflated selfishness with selfcare, and decided that if she was putting herself first, it was the right call.

Which might have been fine, had she not had a child.

MOO

Imo Maddie her whole make *advertiser censored* bedroom was one red flag. No privacy what so ever in a house with tenants, not to mention her abuser SS. No way to escape or have a save space to not be invaded any time SS needs attention or just chill and not be bothered by anyone. I type this words and it sounds so casual but it is such a understatement.

Imo Maddie her whole make *advertiser censored* bedroom was one red flag. No privacy what so ever in a house with tenants, not to mention her abuser SS. No way to escape or have a save space to not be invaded any time SS needs attention or just chill and not be bothered by anyone. I type this words and it sounds so casual but it is such a understatement.
Yeah, that really bothered me. Not least because there was an older teen boy living there. No indication that that teen was ever inappropriate at all, but when you have kids over a certain age, they should have privacy for vulnerable moments - changing clothing, sleeping - at a bare minimum, ESPECIALLY if those kids are not kids who have been raised from a very young age as siblings. And that is far more important when you have tenants who are non related adults, especially if those tenants are men. I know women can be abusers too, but the statistics show that men present a much higher risk to vulnerable kids.

MOO

OMG @IzzyBlanche is a Detective!!! Thank you!! YES. It's a hair dryer. PHEW.
1724831215557.png

Oh, a hair dryer. Hmm, well then, I should apologized for going off on a rant calling him disgusting and a waste of air, but nope it may be a hair dryer, but he's still disgusting and a waste of air. Just my own opinion, of course.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back