Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
RE the notes, What 13 yr old girl knows the year/ make/ and. model let alone calls it a conversion van? It felt coached to me people might think she took note of someone following her ( In that high risk area near her school :rolleyes: . But thats a total assumption when I have no idea what that note was about.
as well the last sentence about having trauma responses around ALL males.
who was it for? I dont know if these were things she was going to bring up to someone and hope they dig deeper? like her way of disclosing?, or was someone setting it up to create a narrative, as if she left behind clues???. its just that both together feel creepy.

but I am very interested about the phone conversation that MS and SS had the night before his visit. P.63 - https://www.scribd.com/document/761...-the-investigation-into-Madeline-Sotos-murder ....snipped to reply

Thank You, @JennieM. You're doing an outstanding job supplying info and links.
Debra says that MS calls SS (02/24/2024) to check if he is going to her birthday party, to make sure that he was going. Whatever is said during this phone call, it triggers SS....
Makes me wonder if JS had relayed something specific to SS - and that was possibly related to either something that JS had learned maybe about MS, or that perhaps MS had told her?

Wow, what's important here is it wasn't JS's phone call to SS that upset him, but a phone call Maddie made to SS that caused him to become noticeably anxious and very upset.

“Chris said something was odd with Stephan and he was very upset. Stephan was anxiously looking for anxiety medication from Chris and Debra, but was unsuccessful.
Chris said Stephan looked very stressed out on Saturday evening (02/24/2024). Chris said he felt that Stephan was more stressed out over something rather than upset at something, but had no idea what was stressing him out.”

Thank You, @JennieM. You're doing an outstanding job supplying info and links.

Wow, what's important here is it wasn't JS's phone call to SS that upset him, but a phone call Maddie made to SS that caused him to become noticeably anxious and very upset.
Did she tell him she hated him and didn't want him there?

What do you think about these notes?
In maddies room there was a note that said friday at 5:57 pm , "looked like a Chevy transaire conversion van"
@photographer4 found it,
View attachment 527320

as well there is this note from a notebook in her room? Not 100% on where they found it but its one of the background photos in the latest videos,
View attachment 527321
Is it confirmed that these were written by Maddie? Especially since her "room" was a part of the living room. It doesn't read to me like a tween girl wrote it, especially the part that says "my illnesses and conditions limit my ability to work".

It is mentioned three times by JS. She says that MS takes it for constipation.

ETA: pages 58 & 72
Interestingly, she states that since MS has been staying with her mother, she hasn’t been taking it consistently. So perhaps, it’s when she is at home and around SS, that she took it consistently? Speculating.
More speculation, it's not uncommon for people with anxiety/chronic anxiety to experience constipation. I could also see it being viewed as a dietary supplement rather than a medication, in which case it wouldn't be perceived as a big deal if it was skipped sometimes.

IF Jenn herself had been renting out the rooms herself to make ends meet*, that would have been one thing. It would be crowded (6 people in one townhouse?) & I noticed even Jenn had a rack in her room for food sundries that didn't fit in the kitchen pantry. Cramped, but the partitioned area they made for Maddie was actually a little nook for herself. Maddie's space didn't have a door, but if Jenn had had 4 children each needing their own space, I think it would have sufficed.

I think we're seeing it from a very to call her home "horrible" simply from the photos**- IF an otherwise non-abusive, non-murderous family with that many members lived in that townhouse, I would not judge.

* we know it wasn't Jenn but Jenn's dad, since he owns the place.

** I'm excluding the hair dryer/ "toy" in Room 4. I still don't know what that is.
I respect your opinion. however, JS didnt have 4 children.

when SS lived there consistently until he moved out Nov/Dec 2023, the father was paying his rent. there was no need for SS to have his 'own room' as by JS's own definition of their relationship: this was HER PARTNER. a/k/a per JS, her BOYFRIEND. also lifted from the LE interviews, somehow, there was an inference SS was the 'stepdad'. also, Barbara and Gerald Belmore, neighbors interviewed, said when JS's dad moved out a few years ago, and they said who adored Madeline and was helping to raise her, JS MARRIED the 'stepdad'<----their words.

now who told them they were married and who told them he was a stepdad?....all of these lies that somehow were disseminated by JS and/or SS to beef up the relationship.

SS had the run of the house, the kitchen, the bathroom, the living room, JS's bedroom, and was sleeping in JS's bed WITH her. the KING size bed which JS laughed about on the way to the presser....how Madeline would still end up 'touching' her' despite the size of the bed......as an aside, that entire dialogue in LE's car is disturbing. its worth a listen. then add Madeline into JS's bed mix with her and SS, then subtract Madeline and Stephan sleeping alone together behind closed doors, in Room #4, NOT just that nite.

roomies expressed concern they were behind closed doors. JS waved off their concerns.

SS also had entre to Madeline's 'space'. so did the roomies, IF they wanted to snoop. SS got a room with a door and chain and the ENTIRE HOUSE.

the relationship was defined as a couple, by both of them. his rent, regardless of who paid on his behalf, paid for the entire use of the house. For me, Im not looking at this setup thru a privileged lens which I dont understand what that means in relation to this mother/daughter relationship and their living space. he paid, he had JS's BED and the entire house. JS allowed him ADDITIONAL space for her OWN selfish, self-centered needs which overshadowed the needs of her own daughter.

I am sorry if this has already been discussed upthread and I don’t remember, but I am very interested about the phone conversation that MS and SS had the night before his visit. P.63 - https://www.scribd.com/document/761...-the-investigation-into-Madeline-Sotos-murder

Debra says that MS calls SS (02/24/2024) to check if he is going to her birthday party, to make sure that he was going. Whatever is said during this phonecall, it triggers SS.
I wondered if that really was what the call was about? its. not like he was welcome at the party. I wonder if she even called him or if he called her ?

What do you think about these notes?
In maddies room there was a note that said friday at 5:57 pm , "looked like a Chevy transaire conversion van"
@photographer4 found it,
View attachment 527320

as well there is this note from a notebook in her room? Not 100% on where they found it but its one of the background photos in the latest videos,
View attachment 527321
Not sure of the first not describing a van but the second notebook entry appears to be by JS. JMO

ETA: Perhaps something she'd written for her medical appointment on the date MS disappeared -- trying to get out of work due to anxiety. I recall JS only made one of her appointments that day (blood draw) and missed the second appointment citing cost/copay.

Is it confirmed that these were written by Maddie? Especially since her "room" was a part of the living room. It doesn't read to me like a tween girl wrote it, especially the part that says "my illnesses and conditions limit my ability to work".

More speculation, it's not uncommon for people with anxiety/chronic anxiety to experience constipation. I could also see it being viewed as a dietary supplement rather than a medication, in which case it wouldn't be perceived as a big deal if it was skipped sometimes.

I'm sorry for continually bringing this up, but there exists at least one video of SA where MS was fully conscious and interacting. I don't think she had no idea what was happening to her as has been repeatedly stated lately.

I also don't think that's a Fleshlight. Different shape IMO.

No, in fact it has not been confirmed, so maybe both are from JS?? that makes more sense actually, ( about the work piece)

Last edited:
Did she tell him she hated him and didn't want him there?

Could be. She told him something. Your guess is as good as mine. She might've mentioned the family didn't want him at the party. She couldn't mentioned liking someone else, someone her age. He hadn't been living there, she was experiencing some freedom away from him and spent a week at Gma's. I think it was something that got to his ego. He prided himself as being "her person" that she went to, and I'm sure he felt possessive of her. What was that call between MS and SS about that made him so anxious and upset? So anxious that he needed extra drugs?

Gray Hughes has uploaded 7 hours of audio. I have to tell you, the redacting of the minors' names has been a bit spotty in places.

In chapter 3, Maddie's best friend reveals that JS told her that she, JS, dropped Maddie off at the church.

The interviewer's voice rises noticeably.
Crazy me listened to all seven hours in one sitting:eek: — stayed up all night because the recordings were so interesting — I learned so many new things. In particular (as @IzzyBlanche mentions) Maddie’s friend in Chapter 3 and the several chapters with Chris, father of SS. Izzy, thanks for posting this link.

I respect your opinion. however, JS didnt have 4 children.

when SS lived there consistently until he moved out Nov/Dec 2023, the father was paying his rent. there was no need for SS to have his 'own room' as by JS's own definition of their relationship: this was HER PARTNER. a/k/a per JS, her BOYFRIEND. also lifted from the LE interviews, somehow, there was an inference SS was the 'stepdad'. also, Barbara and Gerald Belmore, neighbors interviewed, said when JS's dad moved out a few years ago, and they said who adored Madeline and was helping to raise her, JS MARRIED the 'stepdad'<----their words.

now who told them they were married and who told them he was a stepdad?....all of these lies that somehow were disseminated by JS and/or SS to beef up the relationship.

SS had the run of the house, the kitchen, the bathroom, the living room, JS's bedroom, and was sleeping in JS's bed WITH her. the KING size bed which JS laughed about on the way to the presser....how Madeline would still end up 'touching' her' despite the size of the bed......as an aside, that entire dialogue in LE's car is disturbing. its worth a listen. then add Madeline into JS's bed mix with her and SS, then subtract Madeline and Stephan sleeping alone together behind closed doors, in Room #4, NOT just that nite.

roomies expressed concern they were behind closed doors. JS waved off their concerns.

SS also had entre to Madeline's 'space'. so did the roomies, IF they wanted to snoop. SS got a room with a door and chain and the ENTIRE HOUSE.

the relationship was defined as a couple, by both of them. his rent, regardless of who paid on his behalf, paid for the entire use of the house. For me, Im not looking at this setup thru a privileged lens which I dont understand what that means in relation to this mother/daughter relationship and their living space. he paid, he had JS's BED and the entire house. JS allowed him ADDITIONAL space for her OWN selfish, self-centered needs which overshadowed the needs of her own daughter.
My issue is using words like "cramped and horrible" simply based on the photos. Because it looked cramped and dirty/messy. That's what I disagree with. That's all. Not everyone gets to live in a single family home with multiple bedrooms and bathrooms.

JS's behavior is abhorrent. I'm disgusted she is walking free.

Okay guys, here you go.

In the picture at 7:44 in this video, we see the supposed Fleshlight.

At 18:48 and 18:50, we see the same room, with a blow dryer on the bed the same color as the supposed Fleshlight.

I think it's a blow dryer and not a Fleshlight.

What's really disturbing is at 14:50, the laundry basket in Maddie's "room" has the same pair of boxers draped over it that SS was wearing in the pictures the police took of him. VOMIT

Crazy me listened to all seven hours in one sitting:eek: — stayed up all night because the recordings were so interesting — I learned so many new things. In particular (as @IzzyBlanche mentions) Maddie’s friend in Chapter 3 and the several chapters with Chris, father of SS. Izzy, thanks for posting this link.

You're welcome!

It looks to me like JS wrote those notes. Was she trying to get on disability perhaps? That one paragraph about her health issues begins with a number 5, possibly as if she was writing out her answer to a question on a form. (Question #5) Or just numbering the points she wanted to remember to make to her doctor at her appointment, as someone already suggested. Maybe to get a doctor's note for work purposes or to try to get a certain prescription. Can anyone make out what was scribbled out at the end?

Were there any more notes photographed besides these?

Okay guys, here you go.

In the picture at 7:44 in this video, we see the supposed Fleshlight.

At 18:48 and 18:50, we see the same room, with a blow dryer on the bed the same color as the supposed Fleshlight.

I think it's a blow dryer and not a Fleshlight.

What's really disturbing is at 14:50, the laundry basket in Maddie's "room" has the same pair of boxers draped over it that SS was wearing in the pictures the police took of him. VOMIT

OMG @IzzyBlanche is a Detective!!! Thank you!!

YES. It's a hair dryer. PHEW.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240827_173146_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20240827_173146_YouTube.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 13
It looks to me like JS wrote those notes. Was she trying to get on disability perhaps? That one paragraph about her health issues begins with a number 5, possibly as if she was writing out her answer to a question on a form. (Question #5) Or just numbering the points she wanted to remember to make to her doctor at her appointment, as someone already suggested. Maybe to get a doctor's note for work purposes or to try to get a certain prescription. Can anyone make out what was scribbled out at the end?

Were there any more notes photographed besides these?
She was on disability wasnt she? maybe it was for a continuing claim, ,??
I cant make out whats under the scribbles

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kzrrz
Back