GUILTY Australia - Carly McBride, 31, murdered, Muswellbrook, NSW, 30 Sept 2014 *Trial in 2021*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.maitlandmercury.com.au/s...-to-find-their-missing-daughter-photos-video/

POLICE

Detective Inspector Tim Seymour said officers had worked tirelessly since Ms McBride's disappearance.

“We have a plethora of information that we are sorting through, however we are still appealing again," Inspector Seymour said.

“The breakthrough moment may come from somebody who might think they have an innocuous piece of information.

“We will continue on Strike Force Karabi until we get a resolution on this matter, our dedication to it will be unwavering.”

wow Crazy that the tiny amount of info being released!!! Interesting that the police are so closed lipped - makes me think they are giving someone enough rope on social media....

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-07-...ocking-to-jog-memories-of-missing-wom/6591800

Muswellbrook police doorknocking to jog memories of missing woman

Police investigating the disappearance of a woman in Muswellbrook last year have stepped up their efforts to find out what happened to her.

Plain clothes officers from Strike Force Karabi were knocking on doors yesterday, trying to jog residents' memories of the last day Carly McBride, 31, was seen in the town.

It's Missing Persons Week, and and I know the Australian Missing Persons Register has been absolutely bombarding facebook with hundreds of posts about short and long term missing folks - when their images and details are constantly appearing in your feed it really hits home. So many families still waiting decades later - people of all ages , male and female, who've just vanished without warning or leaving a trace. And no matter how much technology has advanced in so many aspects of our lives, we still have people disappearing regularly and appearing to be untraceable.
I haven't heard much about Carly in the media at all - so it was good that she got that coverage tonight.

Article in Newcasle Herald

Who deleted Carly McBride's Facebook page ?

IT is the mysterious deletion of a social media account that could help detectives investigating the suspected murder of mother-of-two Carly McBride hunt down her killer.

Strike Force Karabi investigators have discovered the mother-of-two’s Facebook account was suspiciously deleted in the hours after she disappeared in Muswellbrook last September – and before she was formally reported missing to police.

The Newcastle Herald can reveal that detectives have also summoned the help of the formidable US Department of Justice to assist in gathering evidence about the accessibility of the account and who may have shut it down.

http://www.theherald.com.au/story/3263022/who-deleted-carly-mcbrides-facebook-page/?cs=303

Bumping for Carly. Missing for over a year now. xoxo

I don't usually post but it's awfully quiet here. Wonder if much is happening behind the scenes. Hope her family get some answers soon.

Sent from my ZTE Blade Q Lux using Tapatalk

RIP Carly

HUMAN remains found on a rural property near Scone on Sunday have been identified as being that of Carly McBride, a Belmont mother of two young children who went missing from Muswellbrook on September 30, 2014.
Carly McBride with her children Cadence and William.

The positive identification was made yesterday following a postmortem conducted in Newcastle.
The remains were removed from the site on Sunday, with forensics continuing to search the surrounding paddocks for further evidence with the assistance of the dog squad and a search and rescue team until yesterday.
The family of Ms McBride were notified on Sunday by police that they had found remains which they believed may have been be Carly’s and confirmed the identification with them late yesterday.

10.30AM UPDATE:
IT was a phone call nearly two years in the making.

At first, the devastated family of missing Belmont woman Carly McBride had hung on to hope the young mother was still alive after she vanished on September 30, 2014.

But as the evidence that she had been murdered continued to grow, they grieved in secret as their hopes turned to finding the 31-year-old to allow her to, one day, rest in peace.

Father Steve McBride told Fairfax Media on Thursday of the relief he felt when he received the phone call from detectives that they had found Carly’s remains outside of Scone.

“I have got to say it is a fantastic result so far, and something I didn’t expect to be honest,’’ Mr McBride said.

“After two years I thought it could have gone on forever.’’

Strike Force Karabi detectives discovered Carly’s remains outside of Scone on Sunday, keeping the find to themselves to allow forensic and crime scene experts to go about their job without the prying eyes of the public.

She had been last seen on September 30, her new boyfriend telling police he had driven her from Belmont to Muswellbrook to visit her child at an ex-partner’s home.

The boyfriend said she never returned to their meeting spot.

http://www.sconeadvocate.com.au/sto...mains-found-photos-interactive-video/?cs=1281

Just heard the news. RIP Carly. So glad you are no longer missing. So sad for your family. :rose:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LowStuff5019
Back