Found Alive Australia - CC, 3, Bundaberg QLD, 10 April 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, this is AMAZING news

I had just started at the beginning of the thread reading and then looked up & saw found alive

someone mentioned Childers Showground within the first couple of pages because I was going to ask what a 'showground' is but thought I'd just keep reading to see if someone else asked/answered

Oh well my hinkydar was off in that case lol. Though it could still get interesting, as I remember a case here of a fake abduction by persons known to the family in an attempt to commit fraud.

Shannon Matthews?? Shocking case!

wow, this is AMAZING news

I had just started at the beginning of the thread reading and then looked up & saw found alive

someone mentioned Childers Showground within the first couple of pages because I was going to ask what a 'showground' is but thought I'd just keep reading to see if someone else asked/answered

Showgrounds = fairgrounds
:)

Hopefully police will release the statement soon. Media just confusing me.

That is wrong, I think. I'd believe the Aussie mainstream reports about the showgrounds.

I'm guessing she walked into the police station with the police after they got her at her home (after walking from the showgrounds).
Such a relief!

So, do we think the person who dropped Chloe off is hightailing it down the Bruce Highway and far away right now?

They have probably brainwashed her as best they could (about their name/identity). I'm just thankful they let her go .. even if they shouldn't have taken her in the first place.

Thanks to everyone who took time out of their day to help. You are all awesome!

Wow, what fantastic news!
It was heartbreaking to see her parents on the earlier videos, so happy to hear she's home.

Praying that she wasn't harmed in anyway xx

My question is where was she for over 2 days, who had her, and WHY? :(

Sophie Walsh ‏@sophie_walsh9 2m
Police will speak on Chloe Campbell's reappearance at 3am @9NewsBrisbane

https://twitter.com/sophie_walsh9

Oh man, can't wait up that long, I'll have to wait til morning.

I still can't believe she is ok. At least physically. Hoping she was not left alone and was cared for by someone she likes. Sounds like the video was the catalyst! :)

Latest news says she was dropped off at the Chiltern police station around 12.30am
This was
on Melbourne's 3AW

It makes me wonder if police were forensically working at her house, and a little girl came wandering across the grassy showgrounds and into her back yard.

Yep ... sounds like that is what happened.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-home-found-safe/story-fnihsrf2-1226881448599

Amazing! Sounds like she was let go by whoever had her.

That's my guess too. I wonder how much time passed between the cctv video story and Chloe being found?

I think the cctv story was released at about 11:00pm.

Wondered home? So she either did let herself out or someone has let her go near home. The parents weren't staying there though were they?

That's the sad thing Froglady. Just imagine if Chloe had found her way home to a dark and empty house. I still think that someone has released her near enough for her to walk home and into the arms of the police still working at the house.

Oh man, can't wait up that long, I'll have to wait til morning.

I still can't believe she is ok. At least physically. Hoping she was not left alone and was cared for by someone she likes. Sounds like the video was the catalyst! :)

I'm in the same boat Hun. My mum had a heart attack today so am tired and emotional but this news cheered me up. Still need some sleep but SOOOO want more details :S

My question is where was she for over 2 days, who had her, and WHY? :(

Probably someone the father knew, as he said. That would be my guess. And I'd guess he would know the reason why too.

I'm in the same boat Hun. My mum had a heart attack today so am tired and emotional but this news cheered me up. Still need some sleep but SOOOO want more details :S

Oh Froglady ... I'm so sorry! Stay rested and well, she'll need you. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member