Found Alive Australia - CC, 3, Bundaberg QLD, 10 April 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a blister/cold sore/dehydration to me.
It doesn't look like a cracked lip (I have a daughter who has a permanent cracked lip.)

The fantastic news of Chloe today and now I see our police here looking for a missing 14 year old girl :(

bbm
I thought the same thing! Given that she looked so groggy in the one with her mommy. But I looked at the windows behind where they are sitting... perfect match :)

What is wrong with her lip though? Looks like she has a bit of a split lip or blister maybe?

Glad I wasn't the only one. :)

Her lip? I'm guessing maybe Chloe bit her lip.

Perhaps, but regional Qld is not exactly know for great opening hours. They don't even have Sunday trading in most places. I checked and their Woollies closes at 9pm. IGA isn't 24 hours. Not sure about petrol stations which is a possibility for emergencies.

The Bruce highway runs through the centre on Childers so it's very much a 24hr town when it comes to the petrol station / truck stop

The photo where her eyes are closed could just be creative photography - of course she was very tired when they found her, but I really doubt her Mum would have placed her in front of the cameras if she was out of it. I would say the camera person just got a shot where she was blinking or looking down. That's the problem with single photos - can't see the whole picture.

Thanks everyone for all the updates - I am over the moon little Chloe was found. Had to rub my eyes this morning when I woke up and saw the news. Unbelievable she is safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust