Found Alive Australia - CC, 3, Bundaberg QLD, 10 April 2014 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Courier Mail is the Qld version of the Daily Telegraph. So not exactly SMH but not as bad as Daily Mail. Somewhere in the middle.

I see smashed windows. I also saw that the back windscreen of the car was smashed in the video last week. I'm sure I made a post about it.

I wonder if the association is that they are dealers themselves. I've thought that all along. The debt could be from using it up instead of reselling it.

Oh I think so, I can't see someone letting a casual user with hardly any income running up that kind of debt, he bought a package on 'tick', sold it, and spent the money most likely.

Famiily friend Melissa Small told The Sunday Mail that the abductors were known to the family and “they’ve done this to scare Garth’’.

But Amanda Hindom, who claims to represent the family, yesterday said no one could discuss the hunt for Chloe’s abductor in case they tainted police evidence. “There’s a full investigation and no comment, we are all under police orders,’’ she said.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...bells-abduction/story-e6frg6nf-1226882933217#

Interesting....

What I would really like to know is who determined exactly what time Chloe went missing? Garth was apparently seen on the street 20 minutes before Chloe went missing. So what time was Garth seen? How can someone pinpoint down to 20 minutes when Chloe went missing if, as we've been led to believe, Tammy discovered that Chloe was missing when she (Tammy) awoke at 7:00am on the Thursday morning.

Hinky balls are itching.

I think it means they know it was Chloe in the CCTV footage.

Now the News has broken about the use of drugs I do wonder what the police found in the house during their search.

A police forensics team is examining the family home and has taken items for examination.

"There has been some things identified at the scene. I'm not fully privy to what they were but they will be subject to analysis," Police Inspector Kevin Guteridge said

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-04-...y-sign-of-missing-girl-chloe-campbell/5382574

I think it means they know it was Chloe in the CCTV footage.

Hmmmm, and didn't Chloe reappear very soon after this cctv footage became public? Maybe someone didn't want to be involved any longer, now that the story was beginning to unravel?

The police are the enemy until there's an emergency.
More often we see police, ambulance and hospitals used but when the police need further information THE POLICE ARE THE ENEMY AGAIN.
Everything was thrown into this search. Everything from special detectives to choppers for what? a game?
Yes Chloe was returned, they got what they wanted but nobody wants the police to uncover drug sources.

It's sickens me to think of Sophie's murderer was high on these very same drugs.
THEY ARE DANGEROUS along with the associated crimes.

Yes that video just didn't work for me, if I was allowed to say it here, I'd hazard a good guess as to who the two men were, caught on the neighbour's CCTV.
Seems as soon as it was announced the CCTV existed Chloe was returned.

Yep totally agree with you. I think we are all starting to have a good idea who those 2 men were

I have been sus from the first moment I saw G interviewed. In most missing/kidnapped cases the police do not leave the side of the parents, they control any press conferences or releases and are with them in case any calls or demands are received.

But in this case both parents, especially Dad was very willing to talk to the press, at will and not at a set up press conference, they didn't have to chase him - he went to them - he walked down the street to talk to them. Very strange to me.

Mum reported Chloe missing, I don't think she knew 'at that point' what had happened, but I truly think she did shortly after.

The Police seemed to treat the parents in this case differently to most other cases I've seen, and I think they knew what they were dealing with from the onset.

Hmmmm, and didn't Chloe reappear very soon after this cctv footage became public? Maybe someone didn't want to be involved any longer, now that the story was beginning to unravel?

Yes. I'm pretty sure when the whole story comes out, we'll hear that the CCTV was the thing that scared the pants off them.

I'm not convinced it was a hoax though, I think there's more to it than the media is reporting. This is all speculation. I think Garth was told he had a certain number of days to get X amount to them or they would kill her. I think Tammy had no idea and they didn't count on her calling the police and the story being shown all over Australia. Then I think Tammy worked it out quickly and wished she had stayed quiet once she knew who had Chloe. I don't think any of them were thinking clearly because they'd been mixing drugs and alcohol the night before.

The comment from days ago that they keep to themselves but everyone knows who they are, was another indicator that they were involved in drugs.

The window doesn't look so hard to get into in the new pic

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...e-nation-on-edge/story-fnihsrf2-1226883039144

038836-6021b778-c2e2-11e3-b68a-f6104b7c1796.jpg

I have been sus from the first moment I saw G interviewed. In most missing/kidnapped cases the police do not leave the side of the parents, they control any press conferences or releases and are with them in case any calls or demands are received.

But in this case both parents, especially Dad was very willing to talk to the press, at will and not at a set up press conference, they didn't have to chase him - he went to them - he walked down the street to talk to them. Very strange to me.

Mum reported Chloe missing, I don't think she knew 'at that point' what had happened, but I truly think she did shortly after.

The Police seemed to treat the parents in this case differently to most other cases I've seen, and I think they knew what they were dealing with from the onset

What made me suspect what you are saying, without any doubt, was when the police were allowing the parents to "interview" Chloe!!

Just heard QLD police are going to hold a press conference this morning.

Just heard QLD police are going to hold a press conference this morning.

Might be this one and not Chloe

http://mypolice.qld.gov.au/blog/2014/04/14/media-conference-search-prisoners-rockhampton/

MEDIA CONFERENCE: Search for prisoners, Rockhampton
April 14, 2014 at 9:10 am

Assistant Commissioner Mike Condon will be available for comment in relation to the search for two male prisoners who escaped from a Correctional Facility at Etna Creek in Rockhampton overnight.

WHEN: 10am today (April 14, 2014)
WHERE: Rockhampton Police Station
161 Bolsover Street, Rockhampton

Here's what I think (subject to change) dad arranged the fakeroonie kidnapping to get him out of this $2000 drug debt (somehow), after a night of drinking with his not so intelligent friend, (maybe after a carton of XXXX it seemed like a genius move on his behalf). Someone was contacted to 'come get Chloe', and the poor kid was passed on. Tammy may well have not known about it until the morning, but I don't think she has been straightforward either, she probably was genuinely beside herself that her daughter was with some random friend of Garth, but she has told a number of lies now that we are aware of.

So basically I think this whole thing was the stupidest plot in the history of 'small town wannabe -life', and if this is what happened, I hope DoCS steps in, those kids deserve a lot better than what they have had so far. It's fairly obvious now that they have been living in a high-risk environment either way, lots of drinking and drug taking going on at home, and really the poor kids, I feel very sorry for them.

skimming again, and got to say Mrs Norris, you and I (and plenty of others on here) have been thinking the same way the whole way through this...

Docs are going to be all over this.... they are definitely living the druggie lifestyle.....and I say....they... mum's facebook shows a picture of an unhappy woman who is always bored.... I have known many speed freaks in my life, it is far more common than a lot of people think............even though Ice seems to have now taken over from speed.........and a hell of a lot of them have been women as well....

Saying that I do think these kids are very loved and probably not neglected, I don't sense that at all..........but mum and dad are in the "lifestyle".

7:27am: Queensland Police are due to hold a press conference this morning to provide more information about the mysterious abduction of Chloe Campbell.

The three-year-old's parents say they will leave the town of Childers following the ordeal, in which their daughter vanished for 42 hours before her mysterious reappearance.

It comes as friends of the Campbell family say the toddler was snatched from her home in an act of retribution

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/morning-e...d-guildford-20140414-36lyk.html#ixzz2yoTR38N5

Hopefully the driver of the blue Commodore has been located. I was wondering how that car figured into the equation. Len or Les Fennell the owner of the residential cctv, as mentioned in MSM, lives in Churchill St, Childers according to Whitepages. http://www.whitepages.com.au

Looking at Google Maps, Churchill Street seems a tad far from Pioneer Park where the cctv footage apparently captured the two guys and the child. Perhaps Mr. Fennell owns a business along the Bruce Highway that has cctv. Those grainy shots we saw via MSM look to have been filmed directly across the road from the public toilets mentioned by Mr. Fennell.

Churchill-St-Childers_zps332468c1.jpg

Thanks for the Google map and White Pages info, Makara.

MacRossan Street seems to be an interesting street, too, according to White Pages (and your Google map).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fangirl88