Found Alive Australia - CC, 3, Bundaberg QLD, 10 April 2014 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what car park the two men (now without a small child) were filmed walking across. That may give an indication of where they were returning from (vicinity of MacRossan Street?) Because the footage of them walking with the small child was apparently along the railway tracks.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/chloe-campbell-recap-live-updates-3401674#ixzz2yoqOOkv1

Here it is. According to this post it's called Pioneer Park. Funny thing is you're the one that posted it. But it was a couple days ago so maybe you forgot ;)
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Alive AUSTRALIA - Chloe Campbell, 3, Bundaberg, Queensland, 10th April 2014 #1

ETA: Oops, looks like Sleep beat me to it. Quicker post digger upper than I am :)

fingers crossed it wont be long until all involved are caught..

Special police investigators have since interviewed the little girl and detectives are now pursuing a particular line of inquiry based on information she gave them, Detective Inspector Bruce McNab told the newspaper.

But he said at no point did Chloe refer to "daddy's friends" when speaking with police.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/2014/04/14/05/31/chloe-abducted-by-daddy-s-friends

I'm wondering if while Tammy was at home the morning that Chloe was found, if the police actually went in then and interviewed Chloe .. maybe they told her to go home for a reason, and the interview the mother did she thought was the official one, was a set-up by police so they could watch to see what happened when she was trying to get the story out of Chloe that she wanted to come out, does that make sense?

Here it is. According to this post it's called Pioneer Park. Funny thing is you're the one that posted it. But it was a couple days ago so maybe you forgot ;)
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Alive AUSTRALIA - Chloe Campbell, 3, Bundaberg, Queensland, 10th April 2014 #1

ETA: Oops, looks like Sleep beat me to it. Quicker post digger upper than I am :)

BBM

Hahaha ... why does that not surprise me! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Thanks SA.
I did ask for that info the other day but cant remember why now :floorlaugh:

But at least I remembered that Amee asked for the sunrise info :wink: (yeah, right!)

This!! If all the windows are smashed/open/broken its a different story than the one painted where windows are diligently checked every night. I'm starting to lose faith in humanity... Could have sworn that was real grief being displayed on the first day of Chloes disappearance. Frustrating that poor Chloe could have been spared most of this ordeal if the truth came out at the start.

Exactly! Mom said a few days ago windows were closed at night to keep out mosquitoes. Well err I'm not buying that after seeing the pic of broken windows.
Add to that mom's comment about Chloe being farther away or something to that affect when she was missing.

I'm afraid very little truth has been spoke. IMHOO

BBM

Hahaha ... why does that not surprise me! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

But at least I remembered that Amee asked for the sunrise info :wink: (yeah, right!)

:floorlaugh:

Interesting mum and Chloe were interviewed together but no mention of dad being there.
Am I reading too much into it? Id have thought both parents would normally be there.

A Queensland police spokesman said detectives would interview Chloe and Ms O'Donnell at Childers police station.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/2014/04/12/02/00/missing-qld-three-year-old-found-alive

Not that I know much about any of this stuff, but if the police believed mum to be involved in anyway, surely they would not have had her there for the interview?

The window doesn't look so hard to get into in the new pic

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...e-nation-on-edge/story-fnihsrf2-1226883039144

038836-6021b778-c2e2-11e3-b68a-f6104b7c1796.jpg

far out!
The window doesn't look high at all in this picture....shows what pictures from different perspectives can reveal....

For some reason when i open this link it comes up as a story about a Chinese crested dog haha. Now I feel very out of the loop. Any word on the police press release?

Famiily friend Melissa Small told The Sunday Mail that the abductors were known to the family and “they’ve done this to scare Garth’’.

But Amanda Hindom, who claims to represent the family, yesterday said no one could discuss the hunt for Chloe’s abductor in case they tainted police evidence. “There’s a full investigation and no comment, we are all under police orders,’’ she said.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news...1226882933217#

far out!
The window doesn't look high at all in this picture....shows what pictures from different perspectives can reveal....

IMO no-one entered that window, let alone any part of the house and took Chloe.

sorry this is O/T
I hope she is found soon
SA Police search for French tourist Aurelie Lhorme missing at Head of Bight on South Australia Far West Coast

http://www.news.com.au/national/sa-...a-far-west-coast/story-fncynjr2-1226883302479

FYI...

A new thread for this French tourist missing in South Australia has been started by Enzeder...

I am trying to post the thread for y'all... But I haven't had luck so far...:blushing:

:seeya:

Sorry to quote myself...

But (hopefully) here is the link for the new thread on the missing French tourist in South Australia...

Australia Australia - Aurelie Lhorme, 30, (French Tourist) SA, 12 April 2014 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Todays Presser

UPDATE 1.20PM MONDAY: Speaking today at a press conference in Childers, Detective Inspector Bruce McNab has renewed calls for information about the disappearance of Childers toddler Chloe Campbell.

"We're still conducting a number of inquiries into the events surrounds the disappearance of Chloe and also her reappearance," he said.

"We're examining the house still, conducting forensic examinations at the house and interviewing a number of people who have come forward to provide us with information in relation to Chloe.

"I think it's important to stress that the cowards that left her in the showgrounds' yard in the early hours of the morning just after midnight did so in the darkness and what we're focused on now is attempting to find the people who removed her from her family home and then left her in such a fashion in the darkness."

When questioned about the motives for Chloe's disappearance, Det Insp McNab said police were keeping an open mind in their investigations.

"What I can say is that Chloe is a great kid and it's fantastic to see her safe and well," he said.

"Chloe's talking to us quite regularly, she's also talking to family.

"We've interviewed her a number of times and we've spoken to her a number of times and we've not heard this from the family, or from her."

http://www.news-mail.com.au/news/chloes-return-baffles-police/2228233/

Wow. What is going on here?! To me, Chloes mother seemed genuine. I dont believe she knew where her daughter was. She was absolutely gutted in the ACA Interview. I will honestly be surprised if she knew what was going on and where her daughter was at that point.

I also can't see broken windows in the pic. If they are indeed there, then the comments TO made about making sure all Windows are locked etc are ridiculous!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarrilinaCali