Found Alive Australia - CC, 3, Bundaberg QLD, 10 April 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly Kailee.
If he used so much drugs the dad is sick and he needs help, not judgment.

I read that both were using drugs and I really hope they will move and try to start a new life without dope somewhere else with some help.
O and I think Garth must have told the cops but they just keep their information close to their hairy chests. :crazy:

He was so distraught I can't imagine he would not have told the cops what he thought had happened.

Explains any guilty look he had about him. At the end of the day it was his choices that ended up having his daughter taken for that time. IMO

I hope he does name them. No body should get away with abduction no matter how high the debt.

I hope G &T do move on to a happy clean life and the kids get everything they derserve.

I need to get new beds for my kids might check out the links above

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

How on earth would kidnapping a child help a drug dealer get money from somebody who probably doesn't have any? Also why let someone get that deep in debt to begin with? Surely Garth knows who the threat is from! This doesn't sound even as sophisticated as bikies to me. Unreal!

I didnt want to say anything earlier, but to me it was fairly clear they were drug users to some degree (either that or they had very rough, stressful lives-possible both are accurate). I'm amazed a dealer would let them run up such a high debt and imo I think they must of been close to them to trust them enough to eventually pay it back.

I dont think the dealers expected this to get such high publicity- they may not have even expected it to be reported at all as they may well of assumed Garth wouldn't want the reason she had been taken revealed to all.

So glad Chloe is safe. If anything positive came from this, I hope it's that it has frightened T and G into making some very big changes for the better to their lives.

I wish I could afford new beds for my kids
But I'm just a scum pension recipient

I wish I could afford new beds for my kids
But I'm just a scum pension recipient

I hope my post about the cost of beds didn't upset you. I actually like that our government is (fairly) generous in terms of pensions and parenting payments (compared to a lot of other countries). I have no idea how much tax I pay and I don't care. If you're not spending your money on drugs instead of feeding your babies I don't care how you spend it. General you, by the way - not directed at you personally.

I wouldn't have been able to get through uni without getting the parenting payment. It's been a long time since I've had any help from the government but I truly don't begrudge anyone who needs it. I would much rather pay more tax than see people starve because they can't work.

Does anyone know what Childers is actually like? I had never heard of it before?
I read somewhere its a town of 1500

I knew it - I get to say "I told you so"!! I knew the minute they were on tv that serious drugs were involved, then when Tammy looked sideways at the drug question it was confirmed.

I hope they paint the house, sell it, move and clean up their lives. No child should ever go through that because of their parents' stupid decisions.

I posted after that interview that the only thing she looked like she lied about was the drug questions! My post got deleted tho :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know what Childers is actually like? I had never heard of it before?
I read somewhere its a town of 1500

Cold hard stats from census 2011 say .... (more at link)

"Population of Childers is 1,638 and is comprised of 51.3% females and 48.7% males.

The median/average age of the Childers population is 49 years of age, 12 years above the Australian average.

77.5% of people living in Childers were born in Australia.

57.8% of the people living in Childers are employed full time, 29.2% are working on a part time basis. Childers has an unemployment rate of 8.2%.

The main occupations of people from Childers are Labourers 23.5%, Managers 15.9%, Machinery Operators And Drivers 11.8%, Professionals 10.7% .....

The median individual income is $385.00 per week and the median household income is $689.00 per week.

43.6% of homes are fully owned, and 18.9% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 33.7% of homes are rented.

The median rent in Childers is $200 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $1387 per month."

http://localstats.qpzm.com.au/stats/qld/central-coast/bundaberg-wide-bay/childers

(I like to look at the demographics sometimes to get a sense of a place.)

I've been thinking about the cc footage of the 2 men and child walking predawn the day she went missing. I can't see any blanket or sleeping bag being carried?

Adding the following....a reminder to all members.

Derogatory Name Changes to Case Players/General Name Calling

In an effort to keep case discussion constructive, name calling, general bashing and using derogatory name variations for any of the case players is not tolerated. Regardless of how we may feel about many of the people that are the focus of our discussion here,it is always best to elevate the conversation and avoid this type of posting behavior. Feel free to express your displeasure with individuals that are being discussed, just avoid petty nastiness,name calling, name changes and over the top rude posts directed at case players

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Brave Chloe Campbell gives details about her kidnap that left the nation on edge

April 14, 2014 12:00AM

CHLOE Campbell has described her apparent abductor as “daddy’s friends” as investigations into her unusual kidnapping continue.

The three-year-old used the words when answering family and friends about her mysterious two-day disappearance.

Detective Inspector Bruce McNab told The Courier-Mail the little girl had provided police with “information (they) can use”.

He said Chloe’s secrets had led police to pursue a particular line of inquiry, but detectives were keeping an open mind and pursuing several leads.

“At no time has she made that reference (about daddy’s friends”) to police,” he said. “Chloe has obviously spoken to family but they’ve never told us about daddy’s friends.”

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...e-nation-on-edge/story-fnihsrf2-1226883039144

Brave Chloe Campbell gives details about her kidnap that left the nation on edge

April 14, 2014 12:00AM

CHLOE Campbell has described her apparent abductor as “daddy’s friends” as investigations into her unusual kidnapping

Detective Inspector Bruce McNab told The Courier-Mail the little girl had provided police with “information (they) can use”.

He said Chloe’s secrets had led police to pursue a particular line of inquiry, but detectives were keeping an open mind and pursuing several leads.

“At no time has she made that reference (about daddy’s friends”) to police,” he said. “

So she has given the police some leads about her abductors but hasnt excatly told the police they were daddys friends. But may have told family? Curious about the other leads too. Well done to Chloe for being a brave little girl

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member