Found Alive Australia - CC, 3, Bundaberg QLD, 10 April 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
]

What kind of a freak kidnaps a child over a few thousand dollars? We need to get this monster away from society. If you have to kidnap someone for 48 hours, how about the person you are cross at? Or maybe just stop selling drugs, then you don't need to kidnap babies when you have outstanding debts!!! Thankfully, it sounds as though this baby girl was not physically or sexually abused. But she was kept from her mother for 48 hours, then set free in a show ground in the middle of the night. She must have been so scared! How dare some low life druggy do that to this little girl. You must be a hero when you take your fights out on 3 year olds.

Sorry, rant overs. I will get off my soap box now.

I totally agree. Soon as I heard she was abducted over her father's drug debts I instantly just thought- why the hell didn't they just take him?!
Would be interested to know what exactly the threat was to Garth.
I truly hope these people start afresh and make some serious life style changes for their children's sake!

I knew it too! poor kids having to live in that revolving circle. I would imagine they would have seen a lot in their short lives.

7 News - said it is believed to be payback for her fathers drug debt - several thousand for speed.

well surprise surprise :jail::jail:

I remember seeing RL on the news saying along the line of "return her she dont know anything"

Dear little Chloe kidnapped because of fathers stupid and irresponsible decisions. The close family friends know it too. MS should do everyone a favour
and just tell the police what she knows and get off the damn TV!!

I wonder how much the mother was actually aware of, he may well have kept her in the dark over how deep he was in it, maybe she had no idea there was a debt like that

Does anyone know how old garth and Tammy are?

IMO very few dealers would let a user get to a debt of 'several thousand' before cutting them off. IMO to run up a debt like that you would have been dealing on behalf of the supplier.

Little Chloe taken over dad’s drug debt
FIRST ON 7: Detectives in Childers are still hunting for Chloe Campbell’s kidnapper as she recovers from the traumatic ordeal.
Family friends have told 7News Chloe's father was threatened nine weeks ago. He told his brother he was in serious trouble but didn't go to the police.

"They've done this to scare Garth ... (he) has been very scared, and this is why he's been a mess," family friend Melissa Small said.

Just hours before Mr Campbell received the good news, and ran to be by his daughter's side, he was assaulted in the main street of Childers.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/qld/a/22608501/little-chloe-taken-over-dads-drug-debt/

Does anyone know how old garth and Tammy are?

not sure of the age difference but I read on MSM Tammy moved in with him when she was a teenager. I think it was Garths mum who said it..

ill see if I can find the link

I knew it - I get to say "I told you so"!! I knew the minute they were on tv that serious drugs were involved, then when Tammy looked sideways at the drug question it was confirmed.

I hope they paint the house, sell it, move and clean up their lives. No child should ever go through that because of their parents' stupid decisions.

Fruity, I doubt the house is theirs to sell.

I hope there is a full investigation into their lifestyle and living conditions. I would hope that family services are called in to see how fit they are as parents. I am also shocked that a dealer would let the debt get that high. Drug dealers are scum in my book and should be locked up. These cases really make me angry as the kids have to live this lifestyle without choice and then end up down the same path. :banghead:

I wonder how much the mother was actually aware of, he may well have kept her in the dark over how deep he was in it, maybe she had no idea there was a debt like that

She may not have known the fine details but I would bet money that she knew a LOT. Her interview was very telling. That's why I didn't make any posts about it - I knew my posts would be removed if I did. It was very obvious by her body language and eye movements that she knew a lot more than she was saying.

I also have to question the stupidity of the dealers who organised and carried out the kidnapping of chloe, it has brought them unwanted attention and any further payback directed at Garth will have the cops right on their doorstep. In a small town not the smartest move one could make.

Fruity, I doubt the house is theirs to sell.

Garth said in an interview that they were going to paint and sell it. Unless he's lying?

Real estate details were also posted, and it had the date of last sale. I wonder if it had the name of the buyer.

She may not have known the fine details but I would bet money that she knew a LOT. Her interview was very telling. That's why I didn't make any posts about it - I knew my posts would be removed if I did. It was very obvious by her body language and eye movements that she knew a lot more than she was saying.

Agreed.

IMO very few dealers would let a user get to a debt of 'several thousand' before cutting them off. IMO to run up a debt like that you would have been dealing on behalf of the supplier.

Bingo.

Kidnapping a three year old for a drugs debt? How low can you go?

If I was the father, I would have told the police I was in debt and who to the min my little girl was missing! I wouldn't care what charges would come of it for me, I would be out there shouting it loud for all to hear!

I wonder if Garth was in protective custody because he named names? You would think if he had, then the police would know where to start looking for chloe?
The mam said in an interveiw that they didn't owe anyone anything,no debts, I think maybe she wasn't aware of the situation.

No wonder the dad was so distraught in interviews, if he knew the kind of people who might have taken her, he really must have been thinking the worst.

I hope this is a very big lesson to him, change your lifestyle and circle of 'friends', x

Well at least the motive of the abductor meant that they had nothing against the little girl herself, they were not paedophiles or some other child-harming nutters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member