Found Alive Australia - CC, 3, Bundaberg QLD, 10 April 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a tread for Jaidyn Leskie? I remember the name and the suspicion on parents but not much else?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

The Sunday Mail is a tabloid and is not known for quality investigative journalism. I would not put a lot of credence in anything reported in the Sunday Mail.

I figured it was a tabloid but when I Googled it, I couldn't get the site to load. Thank you, Tangled_Web!

What a difference a day makes! In the latest video of Garth Campbell he seems to be an entirely different person to the one we saw in earlier interviews. He comes across as more human, more chastened, a loving father who is so relieved that his little Chloe has been returned unharmed. I do believe he is all of these things but what went wrong to bring this nightmare down upon Chloe, Tammy and the rest of his family?

Garth was quoted in MSM as likening Chloe's disappearance to that of Daniel Morcombe. I can understand his feelings but IMO Garth needs to take a look at the united front Bruce and Denise Morcombe took from day one of Daniel's disappearance.

Bruce and Denise Morcombe

Look at the pain in the eyes of Bruce and Denise Morcombe in the link above. I really don't know to this day how they got through the heartache of losing Daniel but they stood united as parents for 11 years until justice prevailed. Such strong and admirable people.

In the latest MSM reports we are reading;

What is this crap?!! This takes me back to the Jaidyn Leskie case of 1997 https://www.google.com.au/search?so...rlz=1T4ADRA_enAU459AU459&q=Jaidyn+Leskie+1997 where there were 'warring factions' within the small town of Moe where Jaidyn was murdered. It was akin to tribe against tribe in it's ridiculousness but the murderer walked. Garth, Tammy and indeed Chloe had a lucky escape in this instance. If I could talk to Garth face to face I would plead with him to tell the police the whole truth, regardless of his fears. His worst fear has already been realised in Chloe being abducted as a 'warning'. Stupid, so stupid! Whoever took Chloe has the mentality of a peanut!

Chloe has now been returned, so go for it Garth! Tell the police everything, don't omit a thing. Then go ahead paint your house and sell it as you mentioned and move onto a new life. Treasure what you have and don't look back.

I wish Garth, Tammy and their children only the best for the future.

O Man, dad looks and acts like a different person. On the first vid he almost appeared ill....on today's news vid he appeared well, of course happy!
I hope LE finds who took Chloe.

Were we ever told if this friend was drinking at the house the night Chloe went missing?
I found the friends reaction strange on the video, the way he was reacting to the father, touching him or trying to touch him around the neck, seemed to want to control the interview, hard to explain but it looked intimidating to me,interesting if he is the one who hasn't been seen among the group.

I concur.

My :twocents: I think that where RL might come in to play here is that he gave these people the info as to the sleeping arrangements that night. Just speculating here based on his strange behavior and statements on the earlier video and his acquaintances on SM.

Also a bit O/T and not really pertaining to Chloe but I just wanna say that I LOVE an Aussie accent. But gosh you Aussies are doing me in here with the lingo. I'm trying to follow along but I have to google search all this lingo I'm :floorlaugh:unfamiliar with. I figured out "dobbed" and I can guess that maybe Pottsville and Bogansville is referring to drunks or dopers maybe. But what is "lose his bundle" please? The closest I can find is "dropped his balls" and somehow I don't think that is it :confused:
bbm :floorlaugh:
Me too! I also looked up 'yidarmyranch's' name to see what it meant in Australia .... I was linked back to WS to all her post.:floorlaugh:

yes I agree......I went thru RLs facebook friends the other days and agree a lot of "characters"..

Badass is in fashion here guys from the US...

and crack me up re the lingo.....haha Bogansville. All of us here know exactly what they are referring to....

In my day in Queensland, back in the 80s they were Bevan and Cheryls....I actually was a bit of a Cheryl back then...

Where I live has parts that are very Bogansville..........

I too think that this is payback because of a "dobber" type situation or money owed.

Also very suss re the friend who stayed over.......he could just be my no. 1 suspect...

He is my #1 too.

I haven't found ANY of their facebook profiles. I have facebook sleuthing fail lol.

weight off my shoulders? :waitasec:

I'm just so relieved, it's such a weight off my shoulders we just all need to be together now,' Mr Campbell said.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/national/chlo...nds-believe-20140413-36kqj.html#ixzz2yjN20dma

I din't think we should read too much into his choice of words - none of theses people are terribly eloquent or confident speakers, but they have done their best to express themselves throughout this ordeal. Yesterday Tammy was quoted as being "over the world" about Chloe's safe return - and we all knew exactly what she meant.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
Stephen Hawking

Just thinking, if it was money owed, wouldn't someone take the car or something they could hock or use?
If this was a "warning", it seems more like a shut-up or we'll hurt your loved ones
I know nothing about gangs, but I'm leaning more towards a situation where gc had knowledge on something, rather than being in trouble himself

I din't think we should read too much into his choice of words - none of theses people are terribly eloquent or confident speakers, but they have done their best to express themselves throughout this ordeal. Yesterday Tammy was quoted as being "over the world" about Chloe's safe return - and we all knew exactly what she meant.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
Stephen Hawking

Maybe so but IMO when, Melissa Small said she suspected the person or people involved in the threat had taken Chloe and were close friends of the family trying to “scare” Mr Campbell.

“They’ve done this to scare Garth. Garth has been very scared and this is why he is a mess,” said Ms Small.

I guess it would be a weight off his shoulders for me it has nothing to do with the way they speak :moo:

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...s-against-father/story-fnihsrf2-1226881974862

Why on earth is it taking so long for an arrest in such a small community if GC and others know who it was that made these 'threats' against them, even if it's not them and someone else, this is a small town. I thought there'd be an arrest yesterday. Something is 'off' here IMO. Or maybe I'm just impatient :)

O Man, dad looks and acts like a different person. On the first vid he almost appeared ill....on today's news vid he appeared well, of course happy!
I hope LE finds who took Chloe.

I can only imagine how he would have been feeling during the first video. At that stage he would have known/suspected why she had been taken. The guilt would have been unimaginable.

Why on earth is it taking so long for an arrest in such a small community if GC and others know who it was that made these 'threats' against them, even if it's not them and someone else, this is a small town. I thought there'd be an arrest yesterday. Something is 'off' here IMO. Or maybe I'm just impatient :)

I agree Mrs G Norris! Especially when it has been made known that GC reported the "threat" that was made two months ago! To make an official report back then, he would have had to have given names?

I agree Mrs G Norris! Especially when it has been made known that GC reported the "threat" that was made two months ago! To make an official report back then, he would have had to have given names?

I think the family knows exactly who had her and where. Remember when they were searching the tip and Tammy said she was further out than that?

I think many subtle clues have been dropped - maybe accidentally. I can only imagine the conversations happening behind the scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back