Found Alive Australia - CC, 3, Bundaberg QLD, 10 April 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My :twocents: I think that where RL might come in to play here is that he gave these people the info as to the sleeping arrangements that night. Just speculating here based on his strange behavior and statements on the earlier video and his acquaintances on SM.

Also a bit O/T and not really pertaining to Chloe but I just wanna say that I LOVE an Aussie accent. But gosh you Aussies are doing me in here with the lingo. I'm trying to follow along but I have to google search all this lingo I'm unfamiliar with. I figured out "dobbed" and I can guess that maybe Pottsville and Bogansville is referring to drunks or dopers maybe. But what is "lose his bundle" please? The closest I can find is "dropped his balls" and somehow I don't think that is it :confused:

You gave me my first LOL for the day!

Dropping your bundle=losing the plot=dropping the act/dropping your cool

Same as spit the dummy which you will also hear quite a bit.

Ooooooh. Maybe the Aussie stuff and tequila is why I was so confused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My :twocents: I think that where RL might come in to play here is that he gave these people the info as to the sleeping arrangements that night. Just speculating here based on his strange behavior and statements on the earlier video and his acquaintances on SM.

Also a bit O/T and not really pertaining to Chloe but I just wanna say that I LOVE an Aussie accent. But gosh you Aussies are doing me in here with the lingo. I'm trying to follow along but I have to google search all this lingo I'm unfamiliar with. I figured out "dobbed" and I can guess that maybe Pottsville and Bogansville is referring to drunks or dopers maybe. But what is "lose his bundle" please? The closest I can find is "dropped his balls" and somehow I don't think that is it :confused:

OT as well - that's funny FindingTheMissing :seeya:, only yesterday as I was typing here I was thinking how easy it was to just say what I wanted without having to try and avoid sounding too Australian as well as watching my spelling too (we tend to spell some words a little differently) :giggle:

This is getting really confusing as to what is rumor in this case and what is being reported in a legit news source versus what is tabloid. The Courier Mail is sourcing the Sunday Mail? Is the Sunday Mail a reputable news source?

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...s-against-father/story-fnihsrf2-1226881974862

Why is Melissa Small spilling information to the (tabloid?) media while LE is requesting people with information should come forward and/or contact Crimestoppers?

Strange...

The Sunday Mail is a tabloid and is not known for quality investigative journalism. I would not put a lot of credence in anything reported in the Sunday Mail.

Simple, they're lying, probably because the reason for the threat would make them look bad.

Exactly. From reading between the lines I have a pretty good idea of what it is, but I don't think the media wil be able to disclose the information.

Bahahha it's like some said to have a tantrum. Bogan=trailer trash. It must get confusing. Upside, you'll be speaking fluent Australian by the end of this xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

The toy was washed?? thats a female thing to do, almost a grandmotherly thing. I wonder if the abductors had there Mum looking after her. After viewing Facebook I think I will strike Childers off my to see list that gets bigger by the week. Surely Chloe can tell them who took her or where she was.

I agree about a mother or grandmother washing a stuffed animal......
OR a perp trying to get rid of DNA.

Slightly off topic: But speaking of the Jaidyn Leskie case there is a story about it in the Herald Sun today: http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...on-jaidyn-leskie/story-fni0ffnk-1226881996812

A case with similar town dynamics a lot will remember.

Jaidyn's story truly is a terrifying one. Co-incidentally his story is in the news this weekend as Jaidyn, murdered when a baby, would have turned 18 this month. Thankfully there is a much happier outcome for Chloe. But such a reminder of how children can become innocent victims of their social circumstances and of some quite shocking behaviours, life styles and mind games of those around them.

Exactly. From reading between the lines I have a pretty good idea of what it is, but I don't think the media wil be able to disclose the information.

yes I agree......I went thru RLs facebook friends the other days and agree a lot of "characters"..

Badass is in fashion here guys from the US...

and crack me up re the lingo.....haha Bogansville. All of us here know exactly what they are referring to....

In my day in Queensland, back in the 80s they were Bevan and Cheryls....I actually was a bit of a Cheryl back then...

Where I live has parts that are very Bogansville..........

I too think that this is payback because of a "dobber" type situation or money owed.

Also very suss re the friend who stayed over.......he could just be my no. 1 suspect...

OT as well - that's funny FindingTheMissing :seeya:, only yesterday as I was typing here I was thinking how easy it was to just say what I wanted without having to try and avoid sounding too Australian as well as watching my spelling too (we tend to spell some words a little differently) :giggle:

Haha .. I don't think many people realise how much we usually adjust our language to fit with the many nationalities that are on WS. Only yesterday I had to stop myself from writing servo and put petrol station instead .. because it is not just Aussies on the thread.

I don't change my spelling any more though, I figure that is an easy one to work out.

And hey, a good old Aussie-ism is always good for a stir sometimes :wink:

In my day in Queensland, back in the 80s they were Bevan and Cheryls....I actually was a bit of a Cheryl back then...

Where I live has parts that are very Bogansville..........

Hahahahahaha I rembember that lingo though I was only 10 when the 80s finished.

Also where I live is very bogan. For for American friends maybe you should look for a show called Housos (house-os).

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Haha .. I don't think many people realise how much we usually adjust our language to fit with the many nationalities that are on WS. Only yesterday I had to stop myself from writing servo and put petrol station instead .. because it is not just Aussies on the thread.

I don't change my spelling any more though, I figure that is an easy one to work out.

My four year old daughter needs her own lingo dictionary, she keeps shortening words. Just yesterday she said she was getting a "Mandy" she was talking about a mandarin. Most of her words get shortened lol confusing as all hell. Fellow web sleuthers please youtube "Alf Stewart" you'll be calling us Flamin Galahs in no time. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nobody likes a Bogan - YouTube

My contribution to the conversation re Aussie slang, courtesy of a former coworker (and forever friend) from Aus :drumroll:

Hahaha ... that is so good PlainJaneDoe. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Please don't adjust your language. It's a rare privilege for me to hear Aussie-English, here at the north pole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214