Found Alive Australia - CC, 3, Bundaberg QLD, 10 April 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm annoyed by the whole scene connected via FB, and why do people in Australia use gang signs from the USA .. I mean, how embarrassing! I'm sticking by my wannabe gangster theory, and think the reason for Chloe's abduction, once discovered, will seem petty and ridiculous, and so will the people involved.

Unsubstantiated theory :- Somebody gets busted for dealing in town and suspects GC dobbed them in ?

Could be .. especially if the man himself got arrested and dobbed to get himself off charges. Maybe is even going to testify at an upcoming trial.

Oh boy .. small town woes!

I'm annoyed by the whole scene connected via FB, and why do people in Australia use gang signs from the USA .. I mean, how embarrassing! I'm sticking by my wannabe gangster theory, and think the reason for Chloe's abduction, once discovered, will seem petty and ridiculous, and so will the people involved.

Totally agree. RL has a really high percentage of loser gangster wannabees on his facebook friends list too, male and female

Incredibly brazen if true ! Possibly still on parole too http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-06-26/man-avoids-jail-over-attack-on-police/4780896

https://au.news.yahoo.com/qld/a/22551864/family-in-shock-after-chloe-goes-missing/

"Anybody out there if you have any leads or anything. Please be responsible. Do the right thing, return her to somewhere safe. If yous know anything about Chloe please just bring her home, she's an innocent little 3-year-old girl," said family friend, Ryan Lavis.

My goodness MTBiker! You are a sleuth!! Well sourced!! RL sounds like a model citizen, we all spit blood to scare people!!

Yes, sort of ! Often if/ when a child is found 'safe' , they determine soon after that they , although alive , are not 'unharmed' and its' always like a kick in the gut after the celebration of finding them to know they've endured what no one should endure. So in a case in the US where they continue using their name and photos, it's a GOOD sign that they are truly unharmed . Tks for your answer.

Yes, same here ... if there was abuse, there is a good chance the family pics would not have been in MSM after Chloe was found. There would have been picture-less articles - or articles with old pics. Full protection of Chloe and her happy but distraught family would have gone into effect immediately.

has it ever been stated where GC works? Surely he must have a job with 5 children and a mortgage?

Were we ever told if this friend was drinking at the house the night Chloe went missing?
I found the friends reaction strange on the video, the way he was reacting to the father, touching him or trying to touch him around the neck, seemed to want to control the interview, hard to explain but it looked intimidating to me,interesting if he is the one who hasn't been seen among the group.

Me too. To be honest it reminded me of the scum who was there when the mother of Kiesha Weippeart did the interview. Not Garth, but the way the person was 'comforting'.

But RL is the partner of Melissa, who is the one talking to MSM about the people who abducted Chloe. So it doesn't really add up.

The Sunday Mail also understands a friend who had been drinking at the family’s home on Ridgway Street the night Chloe vanished has been reinterviewed by police and has not been seen among the group.

who is this? RL??

makes me wonder if he was involved in the punch up with GC :moo:

My goodness MTBiker! You are a sleuth!! Well sourced!! RL sounds like a model citizen, we all spit blood to scare people!!

Thanks Neo, I can't take credit for finding that story first :) Glad I found it for you though :seeya:

Ok. So maybe this is the margarita talking but I have no clue what's going on now. These people kidnapped this girl because of her dad?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My :twocents: I think that where RL might come in to play here is that he gave these people the info as to the sleeping arrangements that night. Just speculating here based on his strange behavior and statements on the earlier video and his acquaintances on SM.

Also a bit O/T and not really pertaining to Chloe but I just wanna say that I LOVE an Aussie accent. But gosh you Aussies are doing me in here with the lingo. I'm trying to follow along but I have to google search all this lingo I'm unfamiliar with. I figured out "dobbed" and I can guess that maybe Pottsville and Bogansville is referring to drunks or dopers maybe. But what is "lose his bundle" please? The closest I can find is "dropped his balls" and somehow I don't think that is it :confused:

Ok. So maybe this is the margarita talking but I have no clue what's going on now. These people kidnapped this girl because of her dad?

CHLOE Campbell was the innocent pawn in a vile bid to frighten her dad into silence over a threat made against him, close family have revealed.

The revelation comes as police confirmed they are investigating retribution as a possible motive behind the mysterious disappearance of the Childers three-year-old taken from her home on Wednesday night

DAD BELIEVES ABDUCTOR KNOWN TO FAMILY

Close family friends believe a threat against Chloe’s dad Garth about two months ago is linked to her apparent abduction.p

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The Sunday Mail also understands a friend who had been drinking at the family’s home on Ridgway Street the night Chloe vanished has been reinterviewed by police and has not been seen among the group.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...s-against-father/story-e6frg6n6-1226881974862

My :twocents: I think that where RL might come in to play here is that he gave these people the info as to the sleeping arrangements that night. Just speculating here based on his strange behavior and statements on the earlier video and his acquaintances on SM.

Also a bit O/T and not really pertaining to Chloe but I just wanna say that I LOVE an Aussie accent. But gosh you Aussies are doing me in here with the lingo. I'm trying to follow along but I have to google search all this lingo I'm unfamiliar with. I figured out "dobbed" and I can guess that maybe Pottsville and Bogansville is referring to drunks or dopers maybe. But what is "lose his bundle" please? The closest I can find is "dropped his balls" and somehow I don't think that is it :confused:

:floorlaugh: I'm as lost as you are!

Melissa Small said she suspected the person or people involved in the threat had taken Chloe and were close friends of the family trying to “scare” Mr Campbell.

“They’ve done this to scare Garth. Garth has been very scared and this is why he is a mess,” said Ms Small.

Chloe’s parents have repeatedly said they don’t owe any debts and can’t think who would bear them a grudge.

:banghead::banghead:

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ail&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=engagement

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

It means have a tantrum.

I find it rather puzzling that the Police keep saying they are trying to work out if Chloe was actually taken from the house, or if she just simply wandered off. I thought the window was up very high - too high for a little girl to climb out of. What about the footprint on the car roof? Was the front door locked? :banghead:

RL is MS fiancé so that would make the story even more whacked if true!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member