Found Alive Australia - CC, 3, Bundaberg QLD, 10 April 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, did this "do gooder" ever report his concerns for this child's well being to any LE or child protective service? I just have a really hard time believing that any grown man who sneaks into a child's bedroom at night and abducts a child is doing goodness out of the kindess of his heart and is operating out of "concern for the child's well being".

And as others have mentioned, if the family didn't even know him, then how did he even know about what CC's living conditions were like to begin with?

Maybe I'm wrong; maybe he was trying to save this child from some sort of bad situation, but I highly doubt it. jmo

Again, I'm thankful he returned her. I will give him credit for that. (Is that what this has come down to? Crediting someone for not killing someone? I guess so when so many other abductions end in murders. He did the right thing. He returned her. That's so much more than other victims and families get.)

One thing that has been consistently reported in this is that she wasn't sleeping in a bedroom, but the lounge room.

Don't get me wrong, he did a crime - an horrendous crime which, thankfully, ended up in no one getting hurt - but we also have to remember we're not talking about a rational, law abiding citizens here, we're talking about repeat offending crims, previously reported to have lit fires around his property and threaten police with swords!

Burglary charges come up so often in these cases. For instance, Kahlil Tatum and Relisha Rudd, to name one of many.

And yikes, not to mention the lighting of fires and burning things!

Thunder Down Under margarita25? - you are way OT today :floorlaugh:

He may well be friends with the neighbours or may know someone wh has discussed the situation regarding CC's living arrangements. GC said more than once that it had to be someone who knew they would be sleeping in the lounge. Maybe one of GC friends had made a passing comment and he heard of it. i believe there is far more to this story than we are being told.

Seabreez1, so much more & I'm not buying it either!

I was in real estate, there was a property for sale way in the bush. The man there was good looking, polite & respectful. Long story short. Rich parents put him in the bush because of mental problems. I WASNT AWARE OF THIS. Until he was charged with murder of his sister and father years later. GULP!
schizophrenia is a horrible and dangerous problem.

Is this arrest designed to give others a false security. Slip ups forthcoming?

What a strange interview that was with CC's mother and friend .....

Did you notice that TO said something like they've got one of them and her friend talked over her almost to distract you from what she was saying ?

What's with the friend coaching her basically with what to say and then taking over the interview !

Such a Bizarre case. I'm sure there will be more to the story. Truth is stranger than fiction as they say :)

I think her friend is just one of those people that likes to be the center of attention and it trying to make it all about her. She's really really annoying

IMO EK didn't hand himself into police. He was hauled in for questioning on the break and enter at the tennis courts and then police proceeded to charge him with CC's abduction.

Kane hardly spoke during the proceedings, except to make remarks including "that's a lie", "it's not true" and that he was "tricked" into coming back to the Bundaberg Police Station for questioning.

"I've got no legal representation here which I've asked for," he said to Mrs Vasta.

Mrs Vasta adjourned the matter until tomorrow so Kane could seek legal aid.

http://www.news-mail.com.au/news/man-charged-alleged-abduction-childers-sorry/2231485/

What a strange interview that was with CC's mother and friend .....

Did you notice that TO said something like they've got one of them and her friend talked over her almost to distract you from what she was saying ?

What's with the friend coaching her basically with what to say and then taking over the interview !

Such a Bizarre case. I'm sure there will be more to the story. Truth is stranger than fiction as they say :)

Totally talking over her.

I really am confused in with this case:confused:

One minute the police are saying it wasn't a random abduction and all the talk of threats, drugs and the person being known to the family....

Now it was random, but targetted attack(if that makes sense)- the person was not know to family and it was not over drug debt...

If the offender is telling the truth in that he felt sorry for CC, he must have some mental issues, to think that was the right way to go about it. I think that is obvious- Otherwise sane and rational approach would be to report to authorities if you suspected abuse or neglect.

And what of all the other business, threats to GC and drug debts?? were they true or not? Will there be further arrests now because they(family and friends) opened a can of worms there.. is that the reason for all the detectives hitting Childers yesterday? Maybe the upside if any of this will be 2 birds with one stone and a drug dealing ring has also been exposed?

T'wasn't me, not on purpose anyway, much. GBC trial around the corner. :)

:floorlaugh:.. yes, lost track of time and didn't realize it was so close actually(GBC trial)... Hoping for a good result for Allison's family and firends there.

They couldn't have found any drugs at the Campbells or they wold have been charged by now. JMOO

Totally talking over her.

Leading her and the conversation & because of that TO appears very insecure but TO has spoken more sense than all of them put together.
TO appears a meek person so she could be an easy push over to these types.

They couldn't have found any drugs at the Campbells or they wold have been charged by now. JMOO

hmm, maybe you are right. My thought was maybe the priority was to get CC's abductor while conducting other investigations behind the scenes and arrest relating to that would come after.. I guess we will see. My thought really on the drug side though if true, is that GC is only a bit player/user and there is a bigger wider ring police would be looking to nab. BUT.. I am wondering now what is or isnt true relating to that side of the story..

The biggest question I have is WHY are people believing this poor excuse that he wanted to help CC and felt sorry for her? Hasn't anyone ever heard of someone covering their *advertiser censored** by lying and making up complete BS?

Because he says it, means that it's true? :floorlaugh:

I just entered the Twilight Zone.

ETA--There are millions and millions of people in the world that are on antidepressants that don't go into people's houses to steal their child and keep them for 2 days. Mental illness is NO excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member