Found Alive Australia - CC, 3, Bundaberg QLD, 10 April 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No worries. I'm just a tad pedantic when it comes to facts and stats about drug use. It's the area I work and study in. :loveyou:

Agree re the risks of marijuana use. I also work in a hospital and have seen many psychotic episodes brought about by this 'low-risk' drug. Hate the stuff.

Not sure if I am feeling MS had an ulterior motive to drop someone in 'it'. Not certain she is that smart...:twocents:

:seeya:

Thank you! :seeya:

Wonder if the candy not easily found in Aus. was possibly ordered by the accused over the net? Lots of people shop on the internet.

Yes that was my first thought...that he'd sourced the chocolate bars via internet. Chocolates/candy can be bought on quite a variety of sites. There's different varieties of, for example, Cadbury's chocolates, which aren't sold here in Oz but are available in other countries & easily bought online.

Hey guys, I've been reading along but not posting for various reasons. Thanks for staying on top if things <3

My friend's neighbour found this young lady last night and told her that it didn't look like injuries from being hit by a car :(

http://www.illawarramercury.com.au/...left-for-dead-at-lake-heights/?cs=298#slide=1

My friend said the injuries he described to her gave her nightmares :( Should I start a thread?

I'd hate to think the police would seize my iPad right now. I've been researching pedophiles trying to understand what makes them tick.

breaking news- Suburban mother with no previous convictions found with child pedophile and koppers logs links and on her computer. She's asking for Marly to come and explain and bail her out.

maybe im to blonde... but what is "kopper logs":blushing:

:floorlaugh: Ooh..I missed my opportunity here to express my extensive knowledge of the humble 'Koppers Log' It appears to feature heavily in many criminal cases here in Oz.. :floorlaugh:

TGU, I may need to change my Avatar now as I may be also implicated in crime what with them and the searches they could retrieve from my laptop...oops

:floorlaugh: Ooh..I missed my opportunity here to express my extensive knowledge of the humble 'Koppers Log' It appears to feature heavily in many criminal cases here in Oz.. :floorlaugh:

TGU, I may need to change my Avatar now as I may be also implicated in crime what with them and the searches they could retrieve from my laptop...oops

My stomach hurts LOL
Please don't Unfolding I think of you every time the seed is planted. :worms:
Speaking of worms.....10th June yeehaa.

Intel staff had been tracking this man's movements.

"During investigations at the defendant's address, police have located remains of a fire with remnants of some items in it," she said.

"There is a concern if the defendant is released he will attempt to destroy that evidence."

Snr Const Sperling said the alleged abduction had been committed at random.

"If released, the defendant will fail to appear and would commit another offence, endangering the safety and welfare of the public," she said.

"The defendant should (also) remain in custody for his own protection."

http://www.mydailynews.com.au/news/man-charged-alleged-abduction-childers-sorry/2231485/

Intel staff had been tracking this man's movements.

"During investigations at the defendant's address, police have located remains of a fire with remnants of some items in it," she said.

"There is a concern if the defendant is released he will attempt to destroy that evidence."

Snr Const Sperling said the alleged abduction had been committed at random.

"If released, the defendant will fail to appear and would commit another offence, endangering the safety and welfare of the public," she said.

"The defendant should (also) remain in custody for his own protection."

http://www.mydailynews.com.au/news/man-charged-alleged-abduction-childers-sorry/2231485/

Glad he is still in jail especially with LE thinking he could'possibly' commit another offense.

o/t (sort of) ..... But some things really get me going. :furious:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...te-in-two-months/story-fni0cx12-1226892787014

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/2014/04/22/00/26/nsw-constable-charged-over-child-rape

(would start a thread for this, but i don't want to make a place here for this person ... Most are very respectable members who serve our communities exceptionally well, and do all they can to maintain law and order.)

omg!!! No words..

O/T (sort of) ..... but some things really get me going. :furious:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...te-in-two-months/story-fni0cx12-1226892787014

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/2014/04/22/00/26/nsw-constable-charged-over-child-rape

(Would start a thread for this, but I don't want to make a place here for this person ... most are very respectable members who serve our communities exceptionally well, and do all they can to maintain law and order.)

I find it interesting that they say he faces a potential life sentence. Would that be correct when most murderers don't even get that?
Either way it's disgusting. Different rules for different people it seems :(

Sent from my HTC One SV using Tapatalk

I find it interesting that they say he faces a potential life sentence. Would that be correct when most murderers don't even get that?
Either way it's disgusting. Different rules for different people it seems :(

Sent from my HTC One SV using Tapatalk

I heard on radio news yesterday that legislation was being reviewed to include life sentences for child sex offenders. I didn't catch the whole thing, and have been looking for it online ... with no success. So I am not sure if it is in a certain state, or Australia-wide - although changes are definitely happening in several states right now.

I heard on radio news yesterday that legislation was being reviewed to include life sentences for child sex offenders. I didn't catch the whole thing, and have been looking for it online ... with no success. So I am not sure if it is in a certain state, or Australia-wide - although changes are definitely happening in several states right now.

Jmo, but I think sentences do need to be tougher than what they are. I'm so sick of reading about people getting 5 years (and less) for horrible child sex offenses. I would support life sentences for repeat offenders. But I wouldn't support life sentences for first or second offenders. 10 to 15 sounds ok to me. I know it's kind of weak, but if the penalties are too harsh then maybe there would be less survivors. Would more victims be killed? However, I think a molester who murders or tries to should get like 40 years or more. Current sentences are definitely not enough.

It may have been about Qld legislation as there has been a lot of discussion & amendments being made since Cowan's trial. West Australia gov also has had a lot of discussion.

Some changes were made to Qld legislation earlier this month....

http://www.parliament.qld.gov.au/documents/tableOffice/BillMaterial/140401/ChildProt.pdf

Jmo, but I think sentences do need to be tougher than what they are. I'm so sick of reading about people getting 5 years (and less) for horrible child sex offenses. I would support life sentences for repeat offenders. But I wouldn't support life sentences for first or second offenders. 10 to 15 sounds ok to me. I know it's kind of weak, but if the penalties are too harsh then maybe there would be less survivors. Would more victims be killed? However, I think a molester who murders or tries to should get like 40 years or more. Current sentences are definitely not enough.

I think we should adopt some of the politicians from Florida in US....

Florida becomes the harshest state for sex offenders

April 5, 2014

In Arcadia, a town of 6,000 east of Sarasota, there's a facility wrapped in sky-high barbed wire, where no one can choose to get in or out. This isn't a prison, and its residents aren't serving a sentence. It's the Florida Civil Commitment Center, home to 650 men whom the state fears could molest, assault or rape again if released.

In Florida, it's legal to lock someone up indefinitely for a crime they haven't yet committed. Called civil commitment, it's similar to forcing a severely mentally ill person into treatment. But this process is reserved for those who were convicted of violent sexual offenses, completed their sentences, but then were judged to still be a risk. Over the past two decades, the practice has spread across the country and is now law in 20 states, plus Washington, D.C. and the federal government

"The people we've kept at the center are likely to have committed any number of violent, horrible, traumatic offenses against victims," explained Kristin Kanner, head of the county's Sexually Violent Predator Unit. "There is no price, if you've saved one child from being victimized by keeping someone in that program."

"We know one certain fact," declared state Rep. Matt Gaetz on the House floor. "No one has ever raped a child while sitting in state prison."

http://america.aljazeera.com/watch/...-becomes-theharsheststateforsexoffenders.html

I think we should adopt some of the politicians from Florida in US....

Florida becomes the harshest state for sex offenders

April 5, 2014

In Arcadia, a town of 6,000 east of Sarasota, there's a facility wrapped in sky-high barbed wire, where no one can choose to get in or out. This isn't a prison, and its residents aren't serving a sentence. It's the Florida Civil Commitment Center, home to 650 men whom the state fears could molest, assault or rape again if released.

In Florida, it's legal to lock someone up indefinitely for a crime they haven't yet committed. Called civil commitment, it's similar to forcing a severely mentally ill person into treatment. But this process is reserved for those who were convicted of violent sexual offenses, completed their sentences, but then were judged to still be a risk. Over the past two decades, the practice has spread across the country and is now law in 20 states, plus Washington, D.C. and the federal government

"The people we've kept at the center are likely to have committed any number of violent, horrible, traumatic offenses against victims," explained Kristin Kanner, head of the county's Sexually Violent Predator Unit. "There is no price, if you've saved one child from being victimized by keeping someone in that program."

"We know one certain fact," declared state Rep. Matt Gaetz on the House floor. "No one has ever raped a child while sitting in state prison."

http://america.aljazeera.com/watch/...-becomes-theharsheststateforsexoffenders.html

Yes we need something like this. Something in the middle of nowhere. Where theres not even a tree to hide behind.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back