Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please read the post I was responding to. Brevette wrote I'm positive he'd be watched around the clock....I was just confirming it from the mouth of a prison officer. I was not saying yay or nay to whether it is anything out of the ordinary. I'm pretty sure it would be standard practise these days for people charged with serious crimes.

I understood you jam butty, and I wasn't suggesting he was suicidal either, just meant he'd be watched around the clock as a precautionary measure, to make sure he was kept safe from harm caused by others, as I imagine tempers could run pretty hot in there with such a high profile detainee. I'v worked mental health, but am not au fait with criminal custodial care. I was hoping to learn a little more about daily schedule in remand eg bugle call, lights out, what privileges if any etc - Weaver's succinct reply could have been a little more elaborate - to humor me ;-) - but it was along the line of my enquiry.

[emoji887]

I thought I remember something about UK born but can't be 100% sure.

TE has a Linkedin profile which strongly suggests this isn't the case.

This will be seen as controversial but ethnic identity may have been a motivating factor for BE.

I have been doing a tiny bit of sleuthing around be's old school Nick name and came across this.
424fed179b85aa870d15ae1ab7558f13.jpg

Well to me it fits perfect of the csk cause what they have done is totally boggin.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Can anyone tell me why the name Phantom62 sticks in my mind on here? As BE was into flying drones I was wondering whether that username was linked to the famous Phantom Drones.

Also, Hoffy is apparently a PC computer game and he was into using PC's - that was his nickname at LA.

According to the media reports, they arrested him then swabbed him for DNA, then got an analysis that same day. Therefore, they probably did not have DNA before that.

Does anyone think it is telling that his current wife, according to her FB page, looks fanatically religious (likes 'Roman Catholic Apologetics', 'Jesus' Remnant Army') - it's fair to assume BE was or affected a similar bent. I wonder if thought that young girls 'out on the pull' somehow had it coming. I am not of course suggesting that they did, but speculating about how BE saw it.

According to the media reports, they arrested him then swabbed him for DNA, then got an analysis that same day. Therefore, they probably did not have DNA before that.

Media also reported they found him using familial dna. Then they swabbed to verify.

Does anyone think it is telling that his current wife, according to her FB page, looks fanatically religious (likes 'Roman Catholic Apologetics', 'Jesus' Remnant Army') - it's fair to assume BE was or affected a similar bent. I wonder if thought that young girls 'out on the pull' somehow had it coming. I am not of course suggesting that they did, but speculating about how BE saw it.

I think that the SD mentioned on her FB doing something with a Christian group, maybe That's what appealed to BE about CG the forgiveness & naivety, that's my atheism though having an opinion on the naivety I'll admit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that the SD mentioned on her FB doing something with a Christian group, maybe That's what appealed to BE about CG the forgiveness & naivety, that's my atheism though having an opinion on the naivety I'll admit.

Who is SD?

Which would actually be one possibility why they were living at a caravan park down south as a transition residence if they had recently migrated to Australia.

I looked for E family migration records in the National Archives of Australia data base and couldn't find any. However 2nd wife and her family are there.

trying to determine if BE's work vehicle was used to dump the girls.... I had suggested he dumped them on the way to work but reviewing the dates it would be unlikely BE was working the next day due to public holidays/weekends (assuming police were correct in the estimate of bodies being dumped within hours of killing).

What are the chances the fibers found on JR's body could have cross contaminated from a work vehicle to a private vehicle, or from a work vehicle onto personal clothing then onto a body if that body was wrapped in the said personal clothing? from my understanding the amount of fibers found suggest the body had direct contact with the upholstery but are other scenarios possible?

RSBM

Fast forward to SS, he leaves nothing to chance this time and is more thorough. He kills her in a cemetery – where might he bury her? I wonder if the police have considered the possibility of SS being laid in a freshly dug grave at KK? Have all burial sites in KK on or shortly before 27 January 1996 been considered? Freshly laid soil is easier to dig, and he need only go down a couple of feet to conceal a body.

If this is the case, why weren’t JR and CG disposed of the same way? Perhaps, simply the lure of the chase. The quest for Power appears to be a strong motive for the CSK.

I have had this thought regarding SS for many years.

When SS went missing it was quite a while after the KK attack. KK may have been a safety zone for him. He got away with it once (may be more) so why not again, but this time do a better job of hiding the body.

Graves are normally dug a few days before a burial service. It is possible that graves were dug on the Friday for services early the next week (after the long weekend).

When at a burial service, I may be wrong, but I do not think anyone laying the coffin to rest would notice if the soil had been disturbed. Once the service is over the grave is filled in and hey presto, no one is none the wiser. Perfect hiding spot IMO.

In regards to JR and CG, Karrakatta may no longer have been as safe and accessible for him as it once was.

Over the years KK has undergone a number of renewals where headstones have been removed and the spaces in between graves and footpaths developed to allow for more graves.

I have an inkling there were renewal works going on in the late 90's as someone I know was very distraught after finding out one of their close relative's graves was earmarked as part of the renewal project.

If the renewal works prevented him from going to his "special location" or "put a spanner in the works for his plans" to dispose of the girls, he would have been forced to find or go to an alternate location.

Who is SD?

That's interesting. I was educated by Jesuits, and you wouldn't say they were 'naive'. Plenty of other things, but not naive. I wonder where they went to church? What's the closest Catholic church to them, I wonder?

I looked for E family migration records in the National Archives of Australia data base and couldn't find any. However 2nd wife and her family are there.
did the 2nd wife migrate from the UK by any chance?

That's interesting. I was educated by Jesuits, and you wouldn't say they were 'naive'. Plenty of other things, but not naive. I wonder where they went to church? What's the closest Catholic church to them, I wonder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member