Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LW has NEVER publicly been ruled out. There are media reports saying he has been privately been ruled out though. Unfortunately people tend to believe the bits they want to believe.

It's highly unlikely SS's abductor is not the CSK therefore it's highly unlikely LW has anything to do with it.

BE's DNA is reported to match CG and KK and Huntingdale. While he hasn't been convicted and a fair trial is impending, LW has effectively been ruled out without the need for WAPOL to actually say it.

WAPOL representative interview near end of 2008 CIA documentary stated categorically that the public servant formerly a person of interest was no longer a person of interest. Think that clearly indicates WAPOL did rule out LW.

Does anybody here have the ability/ knowlegage/ tools to take BE's photo and make it look like he is 20 years younger? I would really like to see that.

I think the public needs to see a younger photo of the accused BE, there may be other victims but who don't make the connection due to age and weight gain.

The Gosnells High School photo posted here on WS shows his face around age 17.

The crime:

The doc was still up at 7:40am AEST today.
It's still there now for me. No error messages.

This may not be his brother hence it's taken down from the forum as a link. Though name and dob match

Further info suggests TE was studying at the time of crime and is in a career if convicted of those crimes couldn't work in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The fact that he used the name subsequently (eg on webposts) suggests it did not have overly negative connotations. It was not a term of abuse.
More likely, as previously suggested, the nickname came about because of the way he dressed (as a bogan?) or something he did which other teenagers considered funny – hanging around the (girls?) toilets?:fishy:

BRE nickname bogsy and and Jane Rimmer was placed in a location that could be described as a bogsy. A term used to describe very wet soil. eg bogsy woods, bogsy mosses. could this nickname refer to a character trait that he got bogged down in detail.

just put the word bogsy into google and this gamer came up http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emeriss/Bogsy/simple

loads of online gaming sites linked to the user bogsy. could they be BRE

This may not be his brother hence it's taken down from the forum as a link. Though name and dob match

Further info suggests TE was studying at the time of crime and is in a career if convicted of those crimes couldn't work in.

are you able to tell us how you came to the conclusion that full name mentioned in court transcript is the exact same name as BRE brother. Also how you know BRE brother date of birth.

Just going through records and have located information that verifies BRE's father's family originated in Claremont ! Will post further information (hopefully today) when put into order. It is complicated.

Claremont connections are in 'the target zone'.

May need some help on this

Also BRE mother EKE has a historic (cancelled) ABN. middle name *ay* has E on end. postcode 6110.
A lot of Perth's working class families had roots in Western Suburbs. Those areas started off as working class areas, so it's not unexpected if they're going back generations in Australia to have links to the area. I had a Great Grand Uncle who built his weatherboard house in 1920's in Cottesloe. He was still there when I visited as a kid in the late 1960's. I also had a Grand Aunty living in Subiaco, who's late husband's family started a Woodyard business there in early 1900's that my nanny always dragged me over to see. Indeed my great grand dad himself lived in North Fremantle and was only a gardener at BP in Leighton Beach before BP moved to Kwinana. It might go to early familiarity with the area, but then again many families would go through Claremont to attend the Royal Show, or go swimming at Cottesloe beach, which was the easiest beach to get to from the eastern suburbs back when he was a kid, before South St, Leach Highway, Kwinana freeway existed as they do now. Nowadays someone in Huntingale could get to Coogee, or South Beach easily, but not back then with Perth's old corridor plan. It would be interesting to know if BRE had a more permanent familiarity with the area than just visiting, particularly since then was a lot of Bush areas down over there, that except for Shenton Park, and Perry Lakes don't exist anymore.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

BRE nickname bogsy and and Jane Rimmer was placed in a location that could be described as a bogsy. A term used to describe very wet soil. eg bogsy woods, bogsy mosses. could this nickname refer to a character trait that he got bogged down in detail.

just put the word bogsy into google and this gamer came up http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emeriss/Bogsy/simple

It appears that account has recent activity, so I would not think it is BRE, unless he is allowed access to it while being in custody.

WAPOL representative interview near end of 2008 CIA documentary stated categorically that the public servant formerly a person of interest was no longer a person of interest. Think that clearly indicates WAPOL did rule out LW.
Not true. Again.

A lot of Perth's working class families had roots in Western Suburbs. Those areas started off as working class areas, so it's not unexpected if they're going back generations in Australia to have links to the area. I had a Great Grand Uncle who built his weatherboard house in 1920's in Cottesloe. He was still there when I visited as a kid in the late 1960's. I also had a Grand Aunty living in Subiaco, who's late husband's family started a Woodyard business there in early 1900's that my nanny always dragged me over to see. Indeed my great grand dad himself lived in North Fremantle and was only a gardener at BP in Leighton Beach before BP moved to Kwinana. It might go to early familiarity with the area, but then again many families would go through Claremont to attend the Royal Show, or go swimming at Cottesloe beach, which was the easiest beach to get to from the eastern suburbs back when he was a kid, before South St, Leach Highway, Kwinana freeway existed as they do now. Nowadays someone in Huntingale could get to Coogee, or South Beach easily, but not back then with Perth's old corridor plan. It would be interesting to know if BRE had a more permanent familiarity with the area than just visiting, particularly since then was a lot of Bush areas down over there, that except for Shenton Park, and Perry Lakes don't exist anymore.

Historic gravestone at Karrakatta indicates wealth in the family

My mate who once worked with BRE in Telstra said that BRE was very pedantic about how he cuts cable ties off and insisted everyone he worked with did the same. They had to be cut off right at the joint so it didn't leave any fly end to scratch or cut. BRE was very insistent upon it

There's that controlling, (read at times bullying, I'll bet) nature of his, "the mask" slipping and showing a bit. Also his MO with tying his struggling victims, no doubt, so I'm wondering if he showed a little impatience with your mate and others who didn't "do it right"?

And about the religious aspect of BE, my ex-boss the paedophile who is doing 10.5 years in jail for his hideous rapes, was using the Christian community of Perth to hide in and yes constantly stressed the forgiveness aspect of our faith (I am a Christian, so hence, NOT holier than anyone else, flawed like everyone else) and had chosen a really lovely and kind wife who has stuck by him, and yes, forgiven him. Even monsters have moments of fear and want to know that somebody somewhere loves them!

....LW has NEVER publicly been ruled out...
RSBM

[FONT=&amp]Lance Williams became known as the chief suspect after he reportedly offered a lift to an undercover female police officer. The public continued to regard him as the chief suspect even after the taskforce obtained what they believed to be a DNA profile of the killer that could not have been Mr Williams, Christian said. Mr Williams’s family reportedly said police told them in 2008 he was no longer a person of interest. [/FONT]http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...t/news-story/0d0c376c27b649fad3d7ad1f8d65a815

If you hit the paywall ... story is titled "Claremont killings: cold cases reopened as police widen net" if you need to google it.

RSBM
[FONT=&amp]Mr Williams’s family reportedly said police told them in 2008 he was no longer a person of interest. [/FONT].

But did the Police actually say that?

Where's the statement from the Police saying this.

A newspaper reporting what someone says the Police told them is not proof of what is being reported.

it is true would you like me to supply the timeline stamp on the video to prove it for you Bart

Thanks papertrail.

Please provide to all of us here, the details of exactly where on the video (LW related)

Historic gravestone at Karrakatta indicates wealth in the family
I have a couple of those at Karrakatta too, but not all wealth was distributed linearly or evenly and when my grandpa and manna divorced she was nothing and had to beg for handouts from the in laws, hence me being dragged over to Subside every time the rates came in. So I don't know if you can put much substance to how well off ancestors are. I know decedents of a lot of old families of Perth that are far from well off yet their ancestors were. I don't think BRE was motivated by wealth envy by choosing Claremont. I think it was familiarity and opportunities IMO

I know a guy whose online gaming name is similar to this/uses variants of bogs, his friends call him bogs or bogsy in real life, he is definitely not BRE so I wouldn't claim every online handle could be him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214