Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
mmm maybe...he could have a false tooth that he takes out when playing!

I was wondering the same... One top incisor appears to be slightly yellower than the rest. I know next to nothing about fake teeth, but to me the there's nothing that stands out about the teeth besides this.

I was wondering the same... One top incisor appears to be slightly yellower than the rest. I know next to nothing about fake teeth, but to me the there's nothing that stands out about the teeth besides this.
Would they asked him to remove it while in jail?

Just to mention that anyone with a State Library of WA card can access the West Australian Digital Archives from July 2004 onwards free from home via eresources.
Still leaves us with the gap between 1954 and 2004 though.

try the westpix site. this is west australian newspapers online photograph archives. I know you can request assistance to find photographs

https://www.westpix.com.au/

Just to mention that anyone with a State Library of WA card can access the West Australian Digital Archives from July 2004 onwards free from home via eresources.
Still leaves us with the gap between 1954 and 2004 though.

I have one! Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wondering prior to 2007 when the Bassendean Swans Masters merged with Golden Hawks Masters, to form the Crocs if he belonged to Bassendean Swans or had an involvement with S Districts.

I have been thinking along the same lines.

After seeing the previous pics he seemed familiar to me, after seeing the latest from the Crocs, I am almost 100% sure I have crossed paths with him, but can't place where.

If he was connected to the black ducks it is possible I crossed paths with him there when I worked at the club in the late 90's. Just wish I could remember more.

They look like gold satin boxers.

On the right side (his left leg) there is what looks to be a picture of a faded beer glass
From some old newsletters it seems they have a 'play in your boxers' day.. Assume they are his boxers!!

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Presuming her body was not burnt then I imagine there would have been DNA found? So with access to two suspects they couldn't make a match?

Doesn't DNA breakdown pretty quickly? There was a young girl taken in Qld years ago and the cops got the killer but he wouldn't tell them where she was for 7 days to enable DNA to break down so the coroner wouldn't be able to tell definitively that she was raped. So what DNA would they have had after 3 weeks? Vomit? Fingernails?

He's a big dude by 2009. I don't know how you found that. I google all the time and can't find a thing. Good on you.

Google "Brad Edwards" and spend a few days searching through results, and you might find the Central Crocs team links somewhere way down on the results list.

Google "Brad Edwards Masters Footy" and the 2nd page of results scores a goal.
Thanks to The Hobo who posted this afternoon,
He used to play Masters footy

After seeing the previous pics he seemed familiar to me, after seeing the latest from the Crocs, I am almost 100% sure I have crossed paths with him, but can't place where.

There's a good chance that I also crossed paths with him when I went fishing around Perth Metro / Madora Bay / Mandurah/WA in the 80's or 90's.

Ok this is completely out there, but this map is of East Freo, and a well-regarded Perth psychic has maintained all these years that Sarah is buried somewhere near Point Walter. Allegedly he got permission from the local council to dig at the site, which was then revoked, followed by police officers digging at the site around five years ago. This could all be coincidence but maybe it jogs someone's memory??
I went to the psychic task force. I wonder if the name they had for him matched. I'm skeptical of psychics but I believe scott russell hill is legit

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Doesn't DNA breakdown pretty quickly? There was a young girl taken in Qld years ago and the cops got the killer but he wouldn't tell them where she was for 7 days to enable DNA to break down so the coroner wouldn't be able to tell definitively that she was raped. So what DNA would they have had after 3 weeks? Vomit? Fingernails?

Interesting story. You would think the person would be more interested in not revealing where the girls body was because he murdered her and less about the fact he raped her?

Interesting story. You would think the person would be more interested in not revealing where the girls body was because he murdered her and less about the fact he raped her?

It's very relevant for prison purposes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s the quiet ones you have to watch, one
croc member was attending a wedding in the
country on the Saturday of our home game,
however got so smashed through copious
amounts of re-hydration fluid he suffered
from short term alcohol memory loss for a
time after, his guardian angel and better half
Catherine advises that upon becoming
heavily intoxicated decided to repeat the
word “Congratulations” many many times
during the evening, then power spewing on
more than one occasion in the paddock,
bystanders were amazed that he was able to
make it through the piles of chunder he’d left
on the ground to the car, where he then
proceeded to head butt his car tyres for a
period, so much so that Catherine had to
place a beanie on his head to make sure he
didn’t injure himself.
A well deserved nomination for Bradley
“Shorts” Edwards.

http://centralcrocs.asn.au/newsletters/03-2009.pdf

The drunken David Hasselhoff video was released mid 2007 and this newsletter is early 2009. Could very well be how he got the nickname Hoff?

I went to the psychic task force. I wonder if the name they had for him matched. I'm skeptical of psychics but I believe scott russell hill is legit

If there was a single 'legit' psychic anywhere in the world, there wouldnt be a single unsolved crime anywhere and this matter would have been resolved years ago

So Masters Footy implies junior footy was once a feature in his life. Junior/senior footy implies (or did in the 90s) Saturday afternoon/night games followed by pub trips and intoxication. I remember a boyfriend I had being involved and taking his change of clothes to games so that he would be able to get in to clubs after games. It was all very messy (and tonnes of fun :)

So - is his link to Claremont that he played for a club there? Perhaps the dates coincide with something footy related? Games? Winning matches? Losing matches? Pub nights out on the town?

I had a quick look and it seems there is indeed a Claremont Club and it may have had links to the Claremont Showgrounds which are right down the road from the Bayview Hotel. I remember my boyfriend drinking at the clubhouse with his mates after games and so it's conceivable to think players would have done the same if playing for that club. Of course I have no idea if he played there but that's my 2 cents for the night.

the last time there seems to be a photo of him on Crocs newsletters seems to be a picture on 4/2009 - after that no mentions at all, but I am only up to 2012!! maybe not so involved with Crocs after his as LA took over...believe me there is a LOT of parental involvement in LA!!!

Date of birth is either 6 or 7 of December I think from memory. The night he was arrested someone posted a screen shot of his SD's FB page that was sharing a birthday memory from that date and also wishing him a happy birthday for this year
The night he was arrested? Must have known him. Who was the poster?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member