Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The lack of a mention in the media about the accused BRE's Australia Rules past is quite intriguing.

From earlier threads/posts and possibly other CSK related forum posts (that might have been removed) many of you probably know why.
A lot of the news articles looked like you were reading a more structured version of this thread. Give it a week and I'm sure the info that has been found here will leak into news reports in the near future.

Not just 2 G's.. 4.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looking at the WCE 20 year membership list, I would say that's how they met. There's quite a few Edwards' listed, and 4 G's.

It’s the quiet ones you have to watch, one
croc member was attending a wedding in the
country on the Saturday of our home game,
however got so smashed through copious
amounts of re-hydration fluid he suffered
from short term alcohol memory loss for a
time after, his guardian angel and better half
Catherine advises that upon becoming
heavily intoxicated decided to repeat the
word “Congratulations” many many times
during the evening, then power spewing on
more than one occasion in the paddock,
bystanders were amazed that he was able to
make it through the piles of chunder he’d left
on the ground to the car, where he then
proceeded to head butt his car tyres for a
period, so much so that Catherine had to
place a beanie on his head to make sure he
didn’t injure himself.
A well deserved nomination for Bradley
“Shorts” Edwards.

http://centralcrocs.asn.au/newsletters/03-2009.pdf

(thank you Perpendicular for pointing this section out :seeya:)

Certainly makes you wonder, [h=3]ICD-10[edit][/h]
  • F10.5 alcohol:[SUP][3][/SUP][SUP][4][/SUP][SUP][5][/SUP] Alcohol is a common cause of psychotic disorders or episodes, which may occur through acute intoxication, chronic alcoholism, withdrawal, exacerbation of existing disorders, or acute idiosyncratic reactions.[SUP][3][/SUP] Research has shown that alcohol abuse causes an 8-fold increased risk of psychotic disorders in men and a 3 fold increased risk of psychotic disorders in women.[SUP][6][/SUP][SUP][7][/SUP] While the vast majority of cases are acute and resolve fairly quickly upon treatment and/or abstinence, they can occasionally become chronic and persistent.[SUP][3][/SUP] Alcoholic psychosis is sometimes misdiagnosed as another mental illness such as schizophrenia.[SUP][8]?[/SUP]

To me this pic shows what he looked more like in the 90'swithout the weight. Tall dark and to some...handsome in some ways this type of pic should be shown to people who were around in Claremont haunt.

These cros footy photos and stories have shown BE in an entire new light, we had passed him off as a camera shy antisocial keep to himself type, these new finds seem to suggest other wise. He had no qualms about being photo'd in the sports pics, celebrating with his footy mates and getting drunk to the point of stupid behavior. I wonder if he ever let slip of anything that was just passed off as drunken BS of a guy who likes to headbutt tyres.
I dont know. The story started with "Its the quiet ones you've got to watch..." and the pics I've seen of him-he still looks sort of uncomfortable to be in them.
I don't see BE as outgoing and usually people who drink to the level he clearly did (at least that day) have some bad insecurities and things in past they just want to forget.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

In this 2007 photo of him wearing gold boxer shorts, it does seem to confirm that he has a gap in his tooth - as mentioned a few times earlier in the WS thread when the "Stalwarts of Community" photo was published...

attachment.php

On the Centralcrocs 2009 image gallery, there's a pic of the accused BRE getting the aforementioned croc award. No tooth gap is apparent.

This may be my post on WS, though like many WA folks the CSK case has never been too far out of thought - Even when updates and revelations on the case were few and far-between.

Attachments

• pic012.jpg
    pic012.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 383
Considering the accused stayed in the same state and general area this whole time I'm thinking he was not too concerned about running into any past victims. This leads me to think none of the surviving victims have seen his face
Maybe he killed because he had been seen by the Claremont victims

On the Centralcrocs 2009 image gallery, there's a pic of the accused BRE getting the aforementioned croc award. No tooth gap is apparent. http://www.centralcrocs.asn.au/galleries/gallery0901/pic012.jpg

This may be my post on WS, though like many WA folks the CSK case has never been too far out of thought - Even when updates and revelations on the case were few and far-between.

i think there is another guy in Centralcrocs that looks very similar to him but different name ...i dont think that picture you have referredd to is BE...looking at pics from at least 2012 BE does not seem to be in any of the gatherings or team photos

i think there is another guy in Centralcrocs that looks very similar to him but different name ...i dont think that picture you have referredd to is BE...looking at pics from at least 2012 BE does not seem to be in any of the gatherings or team photos

If you compare this picture to the one of BE in the garage with CG, the facial features including moles are identical. I think I recall spotting another who did have a vague passing resemblance however.

This photo is from the 2009 gallery; The same year that BE received the 'Soft Croc Award'.

This is definitely BE. Same cheeks and mole

Is that a Swan Districts T-Shirt he has on? Under his eagles gear..

On the Centralcrocs 2009 image gallery, there's a pic of the accused BRE getting the aforementioned croc award. No tooth gap is apparent.

Damned brilliant work team ! Can anyone make out logo on those gorgeous gold shorts ?

Damned brilliant work team ! Can anyone make out logo on those gorgeous gold shorts ?
I might leave that up to someone else, I didn't want to look that closely at his shorts,

Certainly makes you wonder,

I was wondering whether the description of the Crocs BRE spewing event, is a description of someone who hardly ever drinks, for one reason or another.

Someone who suffered the consequences of drinking too much on that occasion.
With any abstinence or avoidance of alcohol, related to not wanting to mix alcohol with any prescription medicine that BRE might have been taking at the time or over the years.

If you compare this picture to the one of BE in the garage with CG, the facial features including moles are identical. I think I recall spotting another who did have a vague passing resemblance however.

This photo is from the 2009 gallery; The same year that BE received the 'Soft Croc Award'.

mmm maybe...he could have a false tooth that he takes out when playing!

Many thanks for that post and can now eliminate the "gap in the teeth". The more older photos posted on here the better as far as I'm concerned. As a long term Claremont local who used to go to restaurants in Bay View Tce and the Conti during 1994-1996, I'd like to see what the alleged accused looked like when he was younger. There were many creepy guys showing predatory behaviour towards me who used to frequent the Claremont nightspots around that time so there were quite a few guys that my friends and I suspected could possibly be the CSK. I even have my old social diary from 1994 where I've detailed some of these stalkers and creeps and it makes for interesting re-reading...

On the Centralcrocs 2009 image gallery, there's a pic of the accused BRE getting the aforementioned croc award. No tooth gap is apparent. http://www.centralcrocs.asn.au/galleries/gallery0901/pic012.jpg

Took all of 2 minutes and Google to follow up on the lead and a 2009 pic of about Bradley "Shorts" Edwards. Thanks Hobo. (There's a pic of BRE/BSE on the page following the below)

http://centralcrocs.asn.au/newsletters/03-2009.pdf

Note that in the pic of BRE/BSE in this newsletter, his hand is up signifying either "Hi Guys", or something like "Please don't take my pic!". IMO

He's a big dude by 2009. I don't know how you found that. I google all the time and can't find a thing. Good on you.

Problem in finding media articles in that date range is that Trove stops at 1954 and The old West Australian Newspaper website has been replaced by Yahoo and with it all the old stories on the old website are now behind some stupid pay to search crap.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Just to mention that anyone with a State Library of WA card can access the West Australian Digital Archives from July 2004 onwards free from home via eresources.
Still leaves us with the gap between 1954 and 2004 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties