Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is absolutely nothing connecting BE to the photo of the man dressed as a woman. That is a random photo from the internet. Some posters might think it looks like BE, and their spouses might even tweet the photo with the #bradleyedwards. But there is ZERO connection and it's against TOS to be on WS.

Anyone claiming it's 'absolutely' or 'definitely' BE has no credibility in this thread.

There is absolutely nothing connecting BE to the photo of the man dressed as a woman. That is a random photo from the internet. Some posters might think it looks like BE, and their spouses might even tweet the photo with the #bradleyedwards. But there is ZERO connection and it's against TOS to be on WS.

Anyone claiming it's 'absolutely' or 'definitely' BE has no credibility in this thread.
Yep, I couldn't break it to them it will be removed, some innocent person's pic in a suspect serial killer thread. Who knows what will be left of this thread by daylight, lol.

While we're on the topic of photos: Comparing the pics of BRE and the David Hasselhoff superimposed on Yoda FB profile pic, if I squint my eyes there are similarities between David Hasselhoff and BRE!!
Maybe BRE thought he looked like Hasselhoff?
Maybe alleged CSK BRE thought he had "talent" with the ladies like the BayWatch star????
(Not at all implying that Hasselhoff or his character are SK's)

Have any other sleuthers considered why the KK perp kept silent while he was committing the crime?
Someone here said KK victim said perp didn't say a word. Can we confirm this please?

Yes, this is true (according to published reports). I will find and post the article later today. If BE is responsible for the Lakeway Drive-in assault, it is notable that the offender did not speak in that prolonged attack either.

I questioned if the attacker might have a stutter or a high-pitched voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties