Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My point about the car is that I'm sure it's been edited out of the CCTV. I'm certain it should be able to be seen in the other camera but it isn't there. Whoever owns that car could possibly have witnessed everything that happened with Jane that night. I'm mostly suspicious as, if it has been removed, why?

Star witness?

Perhaps that's a mistake he made I take it you have done the search to call BS?

b4u. I know you have been a member for ages. Noted that you have read and investigated all information on these threads and have contributed thought provoking information because of this. Good work :)

Based on the evidence we have the probability is that SS is at least 40km away from Claremont and somewhat hidden.

This guy was methodical and this was not his first rodeo, he would have planned roughly where the dump was going to occur.

Telstra jobs or fishing spots 40+ kms away from claremont

Being as Claremont was not the centre of his universe or his assault/abducting zone has there been a review of his possible kill/dumping perimeter.

Just saying hi from a first time poster, long time follower of the case. Nothing new to add at this point. Great work to all so far. 😁

CSK SAID, "I am of the theory that she was more of an opportunistic attack as opposed to pre meditated, I'm sure the CSK planned on raping but I don't think murder was his initial intention, I think he panicked a little and made sure to conceal her more than he did his other victims".......and I am inclined to completely agree
For this reason I think it likely that the took SS in the general area of where she was headed (Wellington Street, Mosman Park) and deviated nearby - down by the river perhaps to "do his deed" - then dumped her nearby - like in a drain, near the water - down the point there. If he had placed her in a drain - or a drain near a building site - I think this could account for her having not been found.

Laura Kate Muckersie was found in a drain in Swan View so if there is any connection with CSK your theory is a good one IMO

Being as Claremont was not the centre of his universe or his assault/abducting zone has there been a review of his possible kill/dumping perimeter.
I wouldn't put it past the accused CSK, BRE to of reused the Birnie's dump site at GlenEagles since the Birnie's proved that they could spend hours digging holes and dumping bodies without anyone noticing. And it's only a hour's drive from Claremont. And who'd think the CSK would be stupid enough to use it, means no one will look there either. Just another thought, since it's a place that BRE would know about from the press and passed by on Telstra jobs in the South West. I know that the accused BRE worked on a Telstra job in Waroona for instance for two weeks and commuted home each day. If he did same at Pengilly, Williams etc then he would see the signs and turn off for GlenEagles every time. It's not hard to miss. I still favour the Bush on the other side of MT Dale (not the Brooking Hwy side) as dumping a body from the Telstra repeater station access track down that steep slope will probably send it far into inaccessible Bush https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gleneagle,_Western_Australia

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Just saying hi from a first time poster, long time follower of the case. Nothing new to add at this point. Great work to all so far. 

Welcome LAMINA. Feel free to jump right in! Always good to have a fresh pair of eyes!:websleuther:

something is a bit strange. He asks 'sarah' how her sister is and she then tells him she is on her way to see her. They both lived in south perth so why did sarah book a cab to mosman park? almost makes me consider that someone she had met either at CBV or OBH had offered to give a lift to south perth and turned out to be a no show that is why she intended heading to mosman park to stay at her friends place.

something is a bit strange. He asks 'sarah' how her sister is and she then tells him she is on her way to see her. They both lived in south perth so why did sarah book a cab to mosman park? almost makes me consider that someone she had met either at CBV or OBH had offered to give a lift to south perth and turned out to be a no show that is why she intended heading to mosman park to stay at her friends place.

I think it's been mentioned the friend in Mosman Park was a guy she'd recently met. Could just be she didn't want to tell the guy who apparently knew both girls that she was going to see a guy at that time.

Is there any archived old maps of the arterial roads from the 1980's and 1990's that we can pin to this thread?

I think that would be helpful for reference as Perth has significantly developed over the last decade and unless you are intimately acquainted with this city, it is difficult to grasp just how much the infrastructure and road networks have changed.

I'm about to head up through Gidgegannup and out Toodyay way for the day. I'm sure there are many dark secrets still hidden out in those labyrinths of forests BUT I'm not so sure that geographical area is the CSK's domain. He seems he was more acquainted with the coastal routes IMO.

Unlikely to be past Toodyay as the red loam is like concrete late January on the cusp of the wheatbelt. Bauxite and sand patches between Gidgegannup and Toodyay. Does he want to drive the road of death at night? I recommend checking out soils to define potential locations and look for sand (maybe near Telstra infrastructure). Gidge is 25 mins from Midland. The Avon Descent has much foot traffic around the river that snakes through Walyunga and terrain is hilly and not desirable for the lazy. Come to think of it Telstra always seem to always be working not far from O'Brien Rd.

https://geoview.dmp.wa.gov.au

Too well trodden IMO, when he could just go up to the end of the nearby Mills Rd, when it turns into a gravel Rd going through a state forest backing onto Victoria Dam catchment until it comes out at Canning Rd Karragullen. All Bush and no Bush walkers to discover the dump site. Much more plausible.

Segway to dams in the bush I spoke to a guy today who worked next to Donald Victor Morey in a meat works in the hills. He said he was normal and was surprised to learn he hung out with and murdered prostitutes near dams in the hills. He mentioned a number of ex-colleagues also got into strife utilising their expert knife work. They mow down 360 carcasses per day. He reckons a body could be broken down by an expert within minutes with the right gear and location (including packaging). I wonder if the POI had a knife kit hidden away when his front door was busted open.

This link kind of suggests Morey was involved with Sarah McMahon IMO reading between the lines

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...k=4f73d5862a25cea6b4223a8509bf174b-1484482440

Connections. Wasn't just gays there back in the good ol' days.
Yes you are correct I have been there many times and I'm not gay. Happily married actually. So can you please tell us the relevance of stating that a bar has any relevance to this case.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

attached. I have deleted the other post so can you please delete your reply.
Would you hire him for landscaping if you saw his yard hahaha no way I would. Wondering whether that's his excuse couldn't do the garden love the mower has been on hire for the last 16 years. 😀

Many serial killers keep 'trophies' from their victims, including women's clothing and accessories. Bradley Murdoch was even found with one of Joanne Lees' hair ties around the holster of his gun, and he didn't succeed at killing her. People weren't sophisticated about cross-dressing in the 90s, I assume the cops weren't good at questioning about it. SO imI'm not reading much into the LW queries re cross-dressing.

But if BRE has any objects belonging to the CSK victims, it won't matter if the old DNA chain of custody was broken, or that WAPOL spent so much time on LW. He'll be cooked.

Im on my mobile away travelling and this site doesnt support adding pics.
Yes it does. Or you could post via Tapatalk. Until you can provide proof I think this whole Cross dressing thing is up sh#t creek with out a paddle. We work in fact and our own opinions on theories. If this your theory then I suggest you state that is. I'm just over people coming claiming extreme bs with out proof. Remember it's proof of evidence that gets people convicted in a court of law not just some person saying yeah your honour I saw his username that he uses for community service web sites on a crossdressers who are serial Killers web site I swear it's true your honour.

Unlikely to be past Toodyay as the red loam is like concrete late January on the cusp of the wheatbelt. Bauxite and sand patches between Gidgegannup and Toodyay. Does he want to drive the road of death at night? I recommend checking out soils to define potential locations and look for sand (maybe near Telstra infrastructure). Gidge is 25 mins from Midland. The Avon Descent has much foot traffic around the river that snakes through Walyunga and terrain is hilly and not desirable for the lazy. Come to think of it Telstra always seem to always be working not far from O'Brien Rd.

https://geoview.dmp.wa.gov.au

I reckon if each sleuth on here went out to their nearest vegetated area and did a bit of a bush walk search we could all lose some weight ;)

But if anyone does happen, against all odds, to find human remains, remember not to touch and to cease all activity in the area that could disturb the find.

Here's a gov website from WA state (USA)

http://www.dahp.wa.gov/programs/human-remains-program/what-do-i-do

Of all places, Washington state would know a bit about finding human remains after Ridgeway (aka GRK)

Many serial killers keep 'trophies' from their victims, including women's clothing and accessories. Bradley Murdoch was even found with one of Joanne Lees' hair ties around the holster of his gun, and he didn't succeed at killing her. People weren't sophisticated about cross-dressing in the 90s, I assume the cops weren't good at questioning about it. SO imI'm not reading much into the LW queries re cross-dressing.

But if BRE has any objects belonging to the CSK victims, it won't matter if the old DNA chain of custody was broken, or that WAPOL spent so much time on LW. He'll be cooked.

I had no idea about the hair tie, thanks for the info. I agree, he's done for if he's got any item whatsoever.

Segway to dams in the bush I spoke to a guy today who worked next to Donald Victor Morey in a meat works in the hills. He said he was normal and was surprised to learn he hung out with and murdered prostitutes near dams in the hills. He mentioned a number of ex-colleagues also got into strife utilising their expert knife work. They mow down 360 carcasses per day. He reckons a body could be broken down by an expert within minutes with the right gear and location (including packaging). I wonder if the POI had a knife kit hidden away when his front door was busted open.

This link kind of suggests Morey was involved with Sarah McMahon IMO reading between the lines

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...k=4f73d5862a25cea6b4223a8509bf174b-1484482440

theres a full coroner's report available on this (sorry bad internet so can't post the link), which had DM and SM both converging to the same location after they had made contact on their mobiles. I recall DM coming from somewhere near Hillary's through Beechboro or something and then SM came from Claremont and her phone stopped registering with phone towers not too long after joining DM.

Given DM's rep, it's highly sus, but because she's never been found and lack of evidence he hasn't been convicted.

I wouldn't put it past the accused CSK, BRE to of reused the Birnie's dump site at GlenEagles since the Birnie's proved that they could spend hours digging holes and dumping bodies without anyone noticing. And it's only a hour's drive from Claremont. And who'd think the CSK would be stupid enough to use it, means no one will look there either. Just another thought, since it's a place that BRE would know about from the press and passed by on Telstra jobs in the South West. I know that the accused BRE worked on a Telstra job in Waroona for instance for two weeks and commuted home each day. If he did same at Pengilly, Williams etc then he would see the signs and turn off for GlenEagles every time. It's not hard to miss. I still favour the Bush on the other side of MT Dale (not the Brooking Hwy side) as dumping a body from the Telstra repeater station access track down that steep slope will probably send it far into inaccessible Bush https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gleneagle,_Western_Australia

The remaining Birnie may have a stooge that visits the dump site and reports back describing it as it is her remaining contact with David Birnie. Although the police should have some sort of surveillance or tracking system for the area I believe there is more to come out in that case. It's a bit odd that he never seems to stay over when he does long distance work apart from Kalgoorlie as it's often seen as a perk of the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo