Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Karragullen remains discovered in 2004 were identified using radiographs and via the distinct jewellery as Debra Joy Donnachy, who was reported missing by her husband in May 1992.

I believe the husband became a suspect in the disappearance, but was killed in a vehicle accident the day after police interviewed him in relation to the report. The case remains unsolved.

Reference: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2004-04-10/police-identify-human-remains/168094

Those wanting an image of the inside ground floor of the Continental Hotel a few pages back - I'm sure there were some other images around, last time I was 'lurking' on this forum (as an unregistered guest) back in March 2015 IIRC and the "ice freezer" and "staircase" frames of the CCTV were 'uncovered'.

But this is all I can find (of a reasonable size and quality) from circa 2005.

Ground Floor:
https://web.archive.org/web/2005062...onjunction.com.au/virtual_tours/648/648-1.jpg

Upstairs:
https://web.archive.org/web/2005062...onjunction.com.au/virtual_tours/648/648-2.jpg

My point about the car is that I'm sure it's been edited out of the CCTV. I'm certain it should be able to be seen in the other camera but it isn't there. Whoever owns that car could possibly have witnessed everything that happened with Jane that night. I'm mostly suspicious as, if it has been removed, why?

If it has it's because the cars owner has been cleared of any suspicion and his privacy was being protected!!!

I think the Karragullen remains discovered in 2004 were identified using radiographs and via the distinct jewellery as Debra Joy Donnachy, who was reported missing by her husband in May 1992.

I believe the husband became a suspect in the disappearance, but was killed in a vehicle accident the day after police interviewed him in relation to the report. The case remains unsolved.

Reference: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2004-04-10/police-identify-human-remains/168094

her husband committed suicide by accident after being interviewed by detectives.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2004-04-10/police-identify-human-remains/168094

he had been charged previously with attempting to murder her a couple of years before she disappeared.

Interesting to note with the Donnachy case, a couple of things regarding the location and circumstances of the remains :

1) The bones and jewellery were described as being in a "shallow grave", i.e. hidden under branches.

What happened to the rest of the remains? It seems most likely that the body would have been placed at that location in its entirety, and over the 12 year period most of the skeleton had been dispersed by animals, most likely wild dogs.

2) The search area is described in the article, in future tense, as being expanded to several hundred meters (and in the link at #3, 'intensely' searched).

I wonder if they found anything else scattered in the area?

3) Information on the discovery on this blog http://topicalphrases.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/wa-body-is-that-of-woman-who.html states that the remains were discovered 60m from Brookton Highway.

Does this imply that the body was dragged 60 metres through bushland, or that it was near a track that comes off Brookton Hwy?

My takeaway from this; With the passing of time that a body continues to lay undiscovered in a shallow grave in the bush, the chance that all (or any) of the bones still exist where the body was placed, by 20 years on wards would be very slim. Grotesque as it is to ponder, could it be assumed that a body's skull and leg bones are more likely to still be found unmoved due to bones of that size being more difficult for most animals in the bush to carry?

Could be. Not altogether unlike the shape of the seca. Not sure I can see the little extended boot you can see in this pic though.

the vehicle passing Jane as she looks at her watch has round headlights

I think they were referring to a group of cross dressers online where they'd found a username they thought was related to this case. Check a page or two back.

I'm going to call BS on BRE using the username for a site like this.

If, and only he was a member of this unhappy dressers club, I can't see him using the same username he used for so many other things, and one that made up of his close family members names.

If he was going to be registered on a site like this, more likely he'd use something like Vaticanbra.

6284b679d34716fbf72753e08d7bc3e2.jpg
news clip referring to the historical swanbourne rapes .
Sourced by #papertrail

Perhaps that's a mistake he made I take it you have done the search to call BS?

If, and only he was a member of this unhappy dressers club, I can't see him using the same username he used for so many other things, and one that made up of his close family members names.

If he was going to be registered on a site like this, more likely he'd use something like Vaticanbra.

Perhaps that's a mistake he made I take it you have done the search to call BS?
No. But I phoned a psychic friend for their opinion :shame:

Or perhaps someone thought it would be a bit of a laugh to use BRE's most popular username on that site?

Who knows, until someone provides some more evidence of what the username is actually being used for (allegedly) on that site. I'm quite comfortable parking it in the BS category for now.

Don't particularly want that site appearing on my metadata, and not sure how I'll explain it to my kids if they see me visiting it. Even worse will be all the weird ads that I might start to see appearing from having visited that site. Not to forget any viruses or trojans I might get infected with from going to it. Nasties from people targeting it for sinister reasons of tracking who is visiting it.

I didnt get any ads at all going in but l have ********** and pretty tight security. . That site is in the process of moving. I typed into the search box and it got a hit. Just one. looking
How did you find the username? It's a deadly site to visit, not recommended.

Has a nice ring to it!

Its an old tired site which is probably why its being dismantled. There is no activity this year in chat so l would suggest was used likely BEFORE he was arrested.
No. But I phoned a psychic friend for their opinion :shame:

Or perhaps someone thought it would be a bit of a laugh to use BRE's most popular username on that site?

Who knows, until someone provides some more evidence of what the username is actually being used for (allegedly) on that site. I'm quite comfortable parking it in the BS category for now.

Don't particularly want that site appearing on my metadata, and not sure how I'll explain it to my kids if they see me visiting it. Even worse will be all the weird ads that I might start to see appearing from having visited that site. Not to forget any viruses or trojans I might get infected with from going to it. Nasties from people targeting it for sinister reasons of tracking who is visiting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo