Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
True ,what I should of said is that whoever is responsible for csk attacks is likely to be responsible for other unsolved crimes in Perth

I think the bottom one is, but the top image in the new higher resolution images show the top image to be have earphone test written.

Tnx. Need to get back to my desktop with a bigger screen.

my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
wiring_loom.jpg

Wiring loom for a telephony pillar

It was actually alleged that his ex-wife was a secretary in a legal firm, not a lawyer.

I believe (but may be wrong) that the lawnmowing hire business and also a movie hire business linked to the Acton Street address, were before BE’s time ie a previous owner. The old trade directory listings never seem to disappear.

Interestingly, BE’s rental unit in Osborne Park was also directly opposite a Primary School.

In Kewdale, he also chose opportunities to be close to primary aged children, through Little Athletics, even after his SD had ceased her participation.

Money must have been an issue in Huntingdale, as that is where the loan was taken out.

Where is the evidence for the Osborne Park rental unit? Hadn’t previously heard that.

Looking at the video, I think Jane was quite tipsy.... unable to stand still, even though she's leaning against the light post......If she wasn't drunk, she should be able to stand still, and not constantly shift her weight....

Not disagreeing, although sore feet is another possibility. Even a small heel of 2cm will wreck your feet after a night of standing and dancing. If I'm tipsy, I'm more likely to steady myself with both feet planted, if I'm sore, I'm more likely to shift my weight to give each foot a tiny break.

Actually, that reminds me of a tale when I as younger (and arguably stupider). My friend and I wore the same size shoes and often during a night out we would swap shoes at some point so that the next pair would rub/press on different areas of our feet and give the already sore areas a rest. One night we decided to walk from Nbrg to the racquet club (remember that place?) but we got a bit lost and our feet were sore so we stopped on a street corner outside a youth hostel near where the Sunday times is (Stirling st maybe?) so we could swap shoes. A cop van pulled up and long story short, he thought we were amateur street hookers and when we explained we were swapping shoes he offered us a lift back into Nbrg. It was only on the way back to Nbrg that we realised that we had hopped into the back of a van of a man who thought we were hookers and was by himself. And that we didn't really know what to look for to tell a *real* cop/cop van from a fake one. Good news is, we were dropped off in the middle of Nbrg and we were fine. But dumb decisions can be made quickly, especially when you're tired, sore and a little tipsy.

If this is wiring for telephone hardware (‘telephone induction coil’; ‘telephony pillar’) this could be very significant.

I gather the property described above was vacant.

The police did speculate that there had to be somewhere close by to take the victims ...

If this is wiring for telephone hardware (‘telephone induction coil’; ‘telephony pillar’) this could be very significant.

The police did speculate that there had to be somewhere close by to take the victims ...
Shame too we don't have a sample of his handwriting. Not sure what this relates to, audio and wiring for a car?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

How many unsolved murders are there in Osborne park?

I did think someone posted, who had a wife that worked with POI wife who said POI wife was lawyer?

Where is the evidence for the Osborne Park rental unit? Hadn’t previously heard that.

Note there was jewellery. Hopefully there is images of the jewellery before it was thrown away by said employee.

I still don't understand what he meant by where the book was stashed with jewellery in wall?

If jewellery was stashed in wall cavity, could trophies be stashed in current house walls?

Thats pending the handwriting matches in the book. Thats a big if.

Could it also be a reason why a new house wasnt built? Trophies stashed in the walls?

I think we've all got to be really careful before we go off getting all excited about this article. The way I read it, the guy who found the stuff has just turned it into police.

There is no real mention of when he found the items (a few years after he bought the property in 1993).

There is a small chance that this could be linked and it's interesting. But not really sure what exactly ties it to the known cases?

I think we've all got to be really careful before we go off getting all excited about this article. The way I read it, the guy who found the stuff has just turned it into police.

There is no real mention of when he found the items (a few years after he bought the property in 1993).

There is a small chance that this could be linked and it's interesting. But not really sure what exactly ties it to the known cases?
Agree, really curious about his call to the police about tracks and sign of a struggle though, it must have been obvious and so close to Karrakatta Cemetery. People were probably a bit jumpy but .. who did the necklace belong to?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

If hand writing does 'match' the POI and jewellery was stashed with the book in wall cavity. If the wall he is showing in the background is the same one. The current POI has a timber stud frame house with the same jarrah stud frame.

Could trophies be stashed in his hollow house walls?

b25bc1698d8b4d30a3b6f27752d76571

http://www.news.com.au/national/cou...s/news-story/44d3d60b4c894e632bb30a23a11bc787
It is a random house. We really need to know where the house is in Karrakatta
The article was removed form the digital press version of the Post. Page 5 is missing.

If hand writing does 'match' the POI and jewellery was stashed with the book in wall cavity. If the wall he is showing in the background is the same one. The current POI has a timber stud frame house with the same jarrah stud frame.

Could trophies be stashed in his hollow house walls?

b25bc1698d8b4d30a3b6f27752d76571

http://www.news.com.au/national/cou...s/news-story/44d3d60b4c894e632bb30a23a11bc787
It is a random house. We really need to know where the house is in Karrakatta

It's his business. There r 2 in Karrakatta. Either 508 Railway or 60 Government Rd.

Edit..it says Govt Rd in the article.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ron Winteron was renovating his 'headstone' business near Karrakatta. So the business was connected with the cemetery. It was not a random house somewhere nearby.
Why on earth would a telephone wiring diagram and jewellery be in a headstone business wall cavity? Discovered a few years after 1993.
Karrakatta rape of 17 year old was 1995

The Post
14/01/2017
Page 5.

If jewellery was stashed in wall cavity, could trophies be stashed in current house walls?

Thats pending the handwriting matches in the book. Thats a big if.

Could it also be a reason why a new house wasnt built? Trophies stashed in the walls?

There was no stashed jewellery and no book.

Approx 20yrs ago there was a necklace on the ground outside near signs of a struggle.

This week there were a few loose pieces of paper inside a cavity

I read that its "his property" on Government Road alongside KK cemetary!?

Ron Winteron was renovating his 'headstone' business near Karrakatta. So the business was connected with the cemetery. It was not a random house somewhere nearby.
Why on earth would a telephone wiring diagram and jewellery be in a headstone business wall cavity? Discovered a few years after 1993.

The Post
14/01/2017
Page 5.

The necklace was on the ground outside 20yrs ago

The paper was only found this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors