Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You would be able to get the address or know the address of the home you may have broken into and raped someone.

Truly? The perp wasn't there? Why on Earth would a perp need records to work out where he'd been?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Of course you would. But let's say for arguments sake you snatched a girl from Rowe Park and raped her at KK cemetery. How would you know where she lived? The licence.

Nobody is suggesting that the perp would need to check ID if he was already in the house. Well, at least I'm not... As the other people on here tonight at least seem to be capable of constructing a coherent sentence I'm suggesting that they aren't either.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

I'm out, for now. This hurts too much. Beautiful young women. Lost.
Do tell me why the newspaper article isn't to be seen anywhere except as a paper copy under our big gate..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Okay, even so where would he get an address of somebody who was his rape victim? I doubt he would have asked politely after the event. You'd still be needing the licence.

I haven't a clue how he got her address, maybe he took her library card. I'm just stating a fact, while I worked for Telstra I could access anyone's phone number by their address.

It might be that whoever it was that attacked and phoned the girl had stalked her at some point - may be before the attack she was followed home or watched giving allowing the perp to see where she lived. May be then the address was used to look up the phone number by someone that didn't have access to a name?

I will call that absolute rubbish.
We lived in our bit of suburbia for over 20 years.
Go to dry cleaners. They ask for ur home phone number.
Queried why.
They bought the list like 1990.

Edit..had our addy, and names.

I don't understand what you're trying to say.

Exceptional handwriting Tiff

wiring_loom.jpg

Yes, the D T and E are similar to what my mother, a Perth College girl, writes. Born in 48.. not 68

I don't understand what you're trying to say.

I took hubby's suit to New dry cleaners, in burragah way, Duncraig. Never ever been there before. Asked for home phone number. 9447 xxxx
2 addresses came up.Both ours.
They bought the list off Telstra. (Edit. Remember woman owner specifically said this when I asked why she knew where we lived).
Enter a name, partial name, or address, of the wide list, they said I included Warwick, and the could search it.

Edit.. Telstra sold lists..the one the Duncraig dry cleaners had was extensive..

I haven't a clue how he got her address, maybe he took her library card. I'm just stating a fact, while I worked for Telstra I could access anyone's phone number by their address.
True. Anybody who worked for Telstra even Directories Aust could get a phone number from an address in two minutes. And an address from just a phone number.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I took hubby's suit to New dry cleaners, in burragah way, Duncraig. Never ever been there before. Asked for home phone number. 9447 xxxx
2 addresses came up.Both ours.
They bought the list off Telstra. (Edit. Remember woman owner specifically said this when I asked why she knew where we lived).
Enter a name, partial name, or address, of the wide list, they said I included Warwick, and the could search it.

Edit.. Telstra sold lists..the one the Duncraig dry cleaners had was extensive..

I dont doubt that at all Tiff ... lm just not sure it was actually a legal list for a Dry Cleaner to have? Investigators used to have trouble getting reverse directories. But it just goes to show, it's doable and it's easy.

Up until 2004, anyone could buy a CD called, PhoneDisc put out by Desktop Marketing Systems Pty Ltd.

That when Telstra put a stop to it, as the company was using its’ phone directory information for its database.

The disc allowed you to reverse search on phone numbers and addresses, in the same way Telstra can.

The 2004 version is still quite a useful tool today.

I dont doubt that at all Tiff ... lm just not sure it was actually a legal list for a Dry Cleaner to have? Investigators used to have trouble getting reverse directories. But it just goes to show, it's doable and it's easy.

They still got it.

Stellar reasoning crabstick.

I would just like to say that l've seen a lot of people come and seem to go from here, some locals to the area. Some who may know something that now makes sense when it didn't before and they're struggling with what to say or whether to say anything at all. Maybe afraid they'll be bagged for not speaking up earlier. That was why l asked if Spook had been working in security.

Sorry have had busy day - and rushing through these posts to try and catch up.

FYI my biceps are not big enough to work in security! :maddening: Damn!
But I did frequent many clubs and pubs in Northbridge, Subi, Claremont, Cott, and Freo over the years.

See comparison below definately phone/telephony related. Looks like the reason it was removed from the post News paper is because of police asking them too imo.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
a0745d9a1f4eb8782d37b0c176772fc5.jpg
af15bad7bc341cc074aa03cd4debf425.jpg

If this is a random piece of discarded rubbish or superseded telephone repair info why was it hidden in a wall it has to have a significance of some sort to somebody .

Okay, even so where would he get an address of somebody who was his rape victim? I doubt he would have asked politely after the event. You'd still be needing the licence.

PURE LOGIC: Victims were women. Women use handbags. Handbags have much variety of nick-knacks, tampons, make-up, and other useless stuff, but invariably majority have wallets/purses. Purses carry a motor driver license (MDL). Guess after CSK rendered his victims unconscious or dead he looked through their handbags and took what he wanted. Eg) SS sunflower key ring was probably in her handbag.

<modsnip>

Also 17 yro KK victim probably had her real license in her back pocket (for example), and had her fake license in her purse, so when asked by bouncers she produced fake one, and real license was not in sight. then when attacked it fell out.........

do we have confirmation that the alleged actually touched KK victim license?

It is not clear how the rape victim was raped who received the phone call but from reading the article I am going to assume she was raped in her home and the rapist called that home afterwards and made it very clear he was the rapist. He must have been convincing if the Police looked into the case and concluded it was confusing trying to figure out how he knew her number. Either that or she left her phone book next to the landline and he read the phone number from the notebook or something. Would take some skill to remmeber the number after committing a rape, or he looked it up using the address he knew from raping her in her home which would more than likely require being a Telstra employee

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Plenty of people would write their home number on their home phones in the 90's. The old white or creamy coloured telstra issue phones had a little piece of cardboard inserted under a plastic sleeve. you could remove the cardboard and write down your home numbers, and regularly called numbers, and these were visible to anyone who looked at the phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003