Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And probably more important to him if he pleads guilty, no trial no evidence for SD to hear straight to a sentencing hearing
Does this also mean that the msm won't be able to publish any of the evidence or how WAPOL finally caught him after he is convicted.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Yes but it must be factual. Not some conspiracy theory that he's being blackmailed over steroid coated Arnotts biscuits he ate a St Kilda game when the lights went out which caused him to become a cross dressing serial killer.

Word.

And probably more important to him if he pleads guilty, no trial no evidence for SD to hear straight to a sentencing hearing
Yes. She's likely the most important person in his life and he won't want her to hear what he's done. <modsnip> he could be telling her anything. I'm sorry that if it's true he's pleading guilty absent Sarah, she might never be found. It's upsetting.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Not really. It's still unknown why it takes a month for prosecutors to hand over some documents to defence. Why would that be? Do they not have said documents yet, is the case still is too circumstantial, they haven't finished looking/ searching the addresses, haven't found anything of substance as yet, key witness not available etc etc.

If the prosecution is flapping important (read incriminating) papers about the defence will need time to scrutinise every comma plus one or more of the top hierocracy may have a trial taking up time or be away for part of the time, they will avoid being rushed.

Agreed. The News story I read the defence council will get all documents from prosecutors and then wait to be advised by client. Maybe the evidence the documents means he won't win as the case is too strong so he may of been advised to plead guilty.

https://thewest.com.au/news/crime/p...dley-robert-edwards-faces-court-ng-b88365835z

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Perfectly normal court process. According to Criminal Investigations Act of WA, disclosure documents have to be served by the Prosecution within a time limit (I think it's a month). In civil law it's called "Discovery". A similar process. The accused is remanded for Legal Advice, maybe a disclosure hearing, then a Committal hearing, then a Trial date (unless he pleads early). It can be over a year before the Trial in a case like this. In between 30 day bring ups can be common where the court views the defendant via video link, hears any complaints about the lock up and takes any applications for bail etc.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Hi all,

Complete newbie poster - I have been trying to catch up on the last 3-4 threads.
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this already but I may have found BE's YouTube channel? I could be totally wrong.
<modsnip> The whole channel gave me a creepy vibe, particularly a weird (homemade?) video with blood and also a Hasselhoff video reference. I note there is a few relating to SD as well.

What does everyone think?

Hi all,

Complete newbie poster - I have been trying to catch up on the last 3-4 threads.
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this already but I may have found BE's YouTube channel? I could be totally wrong.
<modsnip> The whole channel gave me a creepy vibe, particularly a weird (homemade?) video with blood and also a Hasselhoff video reference. I note there is a few relating to SD as well.

What does everyone think?

It's been discussed..Not BRE, it's SD's friend/ex's channel.

I forgot all about the possible GPS activity by the accused, thanks for reminding me. I believe that I found the post you were referring to (Thread #8, post # 549 by rati0nal). Has anyone verified whether the email address on the GPS site is associated with the accused? I'm reluctant to post the address here directly in case it belonged to someone else. If it was an email address used by the accused, it lends a lot of weight to him having an interest in maps and navigation at the very least. Perhaps he has previously partaken in geocaching hides/hunts.

What kind of GPS units were commercially available in '96-'97; Did such GPS units (Or computer software of the time) have capabilities such as measuring between chosen points, placing custom waypoints etc?
Google Mt Dale and the geocaching site comes up amongst the many hits. And it has a Telstra repeater station on the top of it. There's already been one body dumped there that went undiscovered for over a year, and that wasn't in the thicker Bush on the other side.

AND NO EVIDENCE FOR US!!!!!!
How will we cope????
There's still 16 missing/murdered women they have to exclude him of involvement. There's more than 16 men murdered with the same CSK MO according to an x WApol officer. That's a lot of devastated families with no answers.

G'Day :sunshine:

Posts "on good authority" without links are considered rumour and have been removed (including responses).

Also, stop any bickering or Time Outs will be issued.

:tyou:

Google Mt Dale and the geocaching site comes up amongst the many hits. And it has a Telstra repeater station on the top of it. There's already been one body dumped there that went undiscovered for over a year, and that wasn't in the thicker Bush on the other side.

Who was it Petedavo? Is there a good list anywhere because lve found it difficult to get quality information

let's get back to finding Sarah........

If BRE also killed SS, we need to sleuth the 3rd dumping site. Maybe there are clues already out there that will lead us to find the remains of SS, and bring her home to her family and friends.

This is an interesting thought, but the more I think about it, the more it doesn't make any sense. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't any kind of blackmail illegal, even if a hypothetical person being blackmailed was thought by the supposed blackmailer to have done terrible things? What I mean to say is that, if and when the truth comes out in the wash, wouldn't a blackmailer be implicated by his/her own wrongdoings also?
Sorry l didnt answer your question completely. Restricted on a tiny screen til l get home. Yes of course blackmail is illegal and you would be truly nuts to try that on with someone you knew was killing people. IF it was some kind of blackmail its likely to be someone like the sibling, who has previously covered for him in some way. Given him an alibi or eg. Overheard BRE telling people he was home all night, sibling knows he wasn't. Sibling found a stash of womens clothes and jewellery in the shed. Lot of different scenarios .. all that doesnt mean the sibling knows he's killing women. The sibling just knows he's terrified of that information getting out.

IApart from watching across the road, magine if you had that bank of phones tapped at the main Claremont post office.
You could hear the name of every person calling a cab from across the road.
Calling a cab appears the common variable in this crime.
Having the block public phone boxes tappped would mean you 'hear' every call to thd taxi company with the persons name and voice.
How many were going etc.

1996/1997 Perth Western Australia. The most isolated city in the world.Everyone knows everyone else by a few thin degrees of separation The CSK, perhaps still in his twenties has allegedly committed three brutal horrendous, crimes against other innocent unsuspecting young people in short period of time. the city is in an uproar, radio, print and television go into overdrive, talking about the crimes,everyone is a suspect.
No human being could not have been affected to a noticeable degree by guilt. self loathing ,and fear of getting caught.
Add to the mix a presumably bitter relationship break up, the sale of a house, splitting of assetts, fear of redundancy and moving back in with parents ...
An " aloof" brooding recently single big guy, very familiar with the Claremont haunts.....are we really to believe that no one went to the Macro taskforce with even a fleeting suspicion about this guy at the time,?
The SCHRAMM review of the case did suggest it was very likely the killers name was buried somewhere in the reams of information supplied by the public.
Oh well.. just have to believe what WAPOL says... i mean if you can't trust a policeman ,,who CAN you trust??....

The police had just about every male around his age on the list.
But judging by the people checked by police early on, the police were looking for a taller person.
I think there was only about a 1.1 million in Perth at the time.

IApart from watching across the road, magine if you had that bank of phones tapped at the main Claremont post office.
You could hear the name of every person calling a cab from across the road.
Calling a cab appears the common variable in this crime.
Having the block public phone boxes tappped would mean you 'hear' every call to thd taxi company with the persons name and voice.
How many were going etc.

Crab, how is calling a cab a common variable in this crime? The only one of the 4 victims of this offender that did call a cab was SS and that was from a different phone from the one you're describing. The KK victim was walking through the park when attacked. JR is unknown but if she'd called a cab the cab company would have reported it. She actually knocked back a ride in a cab. CG was walking down Stirling Highway because she hadn't called a cab. I know you'll think I'm being critical but the facts are the facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper