Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a bit strange that it was burnt down twice - was it only the gym?

In regards to last year, yes...if it occurred in the 80's I have no knowledge so can't comment..

There has been a lot of interest in BRE's IQ.

I have been trying really hard to find a post, but to no avail. It was a post to a link which was a online search type program. At the time I did look and it showed a photo of BRE & his wife (they both looked really happy, a pic which is not in the public domain). Also on the search site it showed that BRE had taken an IQ test which showed his IQ at 139.

Does anyone know where this link is on the threads?

Thanks!

I remember seeing those photos on FB and wondering if BRE might have been there with them. But also remember that the date didn't match up when he was still with his wife CG. They had separated by then.

I saw those pics. But she posted that she was with her mother that day. I guess BRE could have been with them....I can't remember the dates and whether it was pre or post-split.....but she didn't mention him at all.

I

There has been a lot of interest in BRE's IQ.

I have been trying really hard to find a post, but to no avail. It was a post to a link which was a online search type program. At the time I did look and it showed a photo of BRE & his wife (they both looked really happy, a pic which is not in the public domain). Also on the search site it showed that BRE had taken an IQ test which showed his IQ at 139.

Does anyone know where this link is on the threads?

Thanks!

... no.
but i have a feeling it may have been sourced through the site profileengine.com ...i hate that site, it steals public info from sites like fb.
nekk minit.... you can't get shut of it

[ https://profileengine.com/#/people/360865074/bradley.edwards ]
[emoji887]

Of course one is going to act well behaved on a camera in front of a judge.. Also...not a "claim".... It was information from a reputable, legit direct source...of course I wanted to know more, but very limited with what they told me.

I know and believe what I was told... More legit than half the crackpot theories thrown about here.

He may well have had a meltdown in prison in fact more than likely did but it wasn't his usual persona (not in public) or he wouldn't have lasted all that time in his committee and presidency positions with little athletics.

I remember seeing those photos on FB and wondering if BRE might have been there with them. But also remember that the date didn't match up when he was still with his wife CG. They had separated by then.

I
I come from a family that includes 3 sisters - my mother and all my sisters would never consider going on bush trip with just the girls. I just don't believe that SD and BE wife would go on a trip to Mundaring on own.

EDIT: Further to add - some people do separate and remain friends.

Yes it was profile engine
Type in CG name to find BRE easier

https://profileengine.com

139 isn't exactly a low score either. Fairly intelligent man. The IQ test on there was quite an accurate indicator of IQ. Took it myself and 139 is definitely above average.
Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Yes, agree with you but I was thinking it might be a boyfriend, brother or friend of VG or CG rather than BRE. I guess we'll never know for sure.

I come from a family that includes 3 sisters - my mother and all my sisters would never consider going on bush trip with just the girls. I just don't believe that SD and BE wife would go on a trip to Mundaring on own.

Of course one is going to act well behaved on a camera in front of a judge.. Also...not a "claim".... It was information from a reputable, legit direct source...of course I wanted to know more, but very limited with what they told me.

I know and believe what I was told... More legit than half the crackpot theories thrown about here.
Look if it turns out to be true then I apologise. I'm just having a bit of a hard time believing it. Not that it matters what I think of course. If true it doesn't really add up IMO. Can't see how it helps his cause and seems the exact opposite of a cold and calculating SOB

I vaguely recall a lake being searched.....maybe after Jane's disappearance.

About Kings Park, its often used as a shortcut, and back in the day a "racetrack"!!! lol
And its pretty obvious when someones parked up late at night and I'm guessing its usually couples "snuggling" in the back seat!!!
I think KP would be too risky.

Corinne Rainey was buried there one night, nobody noticed. It's a tried and true spot. I think Eric Cooke hid the gun that got him busted, also. I think it's a possibility.

Eric Cooke hid the rifle in bushes in a surburban street in Mount Pleasant. An elderly couple came across it when they stopped to pick up wildflowers.

Corinne Rainey was buried there one night, nobody noticed. It's a tried and true spot. I think Eric Cooke hid the gun that got him busted, also. I think it's a possibility.

Yes it was profile engine
Type in CG name to find BRE easier

https://profileengine.com

139 isn't exactly a low score either. Fairly intelligent man. The IQ test on there was quite an accurate indicator of IQ. Took it myself and 139 is definitely above average.
Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

[FONT=&amp]140 and over : If you have an IQ range of 140 and over, it means you are a genius or almost genius.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]120 - 139 : With an IQ of 120 to 139, it means you have very superior intelligence and your intelligence is better than most. A superior intelligence means that your intelligence is better than most people but not as high as those with an IQ of 140.

http://www.brainmetrix.com/iq-scale/[/FONT]

Yes, agree with you but I was thinking it might be a boyfriend, brother or friend of VG or CG rather than BRE. I guess we'll never know for sure.
Yes agree this is a possibility, however there is no mention of anyone else on the FB post, no photos either of anyone else. there is only one photo of SD on bridge overlooking Mundaring Weir. Considering SD's age group, I would imagine, there would vey likely be pics of friends or tagging of friends, relatives etc.

My friends and I went on camping trips in the bush - all female trips... nothing so unusual... and that was back in the 80s :)

My friends and I went on camping trips in the bush - all female trips... nothing so unusual... and that was back in the 80s :)
Yes great for a girls trip, lots fun and hopefully 'glamping' :) - don't think this is the case going camping with Mother (SD & Mother). Does not make sense.

Yes great for a girls trip, lots fun and hopefully 'glamping' :) - don't think so with your Mother. Does not make sense.
True.. we did it to get away from our parents, but I had strict parents lol... one never knows and many mother and daughters do things I would never do with my mum

Her uncle and aunt (CG's brother and his wife) aren't on FB so if she was them they wouldn't be tagged in a post. They seem to be private people so maybe didn't want their photo taken knowing it would be uploaded on FB by SD. I'm a bit the same, avoid having my photo taken so it doesn't end up on FB.... Many of the older generation don't use FB at all. Who knows, maybe BRE was there but it's speculation as is just about everything we've discussed... :)

Yes agree this is a possibility, however there is no mention of anyone else on the FB post, no photos either of anyone else. there is only one photo of SD on bridge overlooking Mundaring Weir. Considering SD's age group, I would imagine, there would vey likely be pics of friends or tagging of friends, relatives etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme