Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was just thinkin the nickname may also come from getting a car bogged.

During the last yr of high school most students back then would have been of age to get a learners permit and P plates. (Personal knowlege)

He may have been driving in the bush with mates and got the car bogged.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I thought that too until I found out BRE has a December birthday, so would've only had a learners permit in high school. BRE might've got bogged while his parents were in the car??? lol

BTW pretty cocky and gutsy of CSK dumping JR's body about 4km (straight line) from a maximum security prison!
Surely prison staff and police officers would be coming and going around the area of the prison at all times of the day and night.
Maybe CSK placed JR 'close-by' this prison so if he/she was caught in the future, the CSK could be close by to dumping site and have a near-by reminder.
I agree. Think he's been practicing all his life how to mask his cocky controlling and narcissistic personality, he thinks he's smarter than everyone else. BTW does anyone know how tall he is? Looks about 1.8m or 6'2"?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

BTW pretty cocky and gutsy of CSK dumping JR's body about 4km (straight line) from a maximum security prison!
Surely prison staff and police officers would be coming and going around the area of the prison at all times of the day and night.
Maybe CSK placed JR 'close-by' this prison so if he/she was caught in the future, the CSK could be close by to dumping site and have a near-by reminder.

4km is actually quite a long way when you're talking back roads etc. I used to drive down that way a bit back in the day and never really even realised where the prison was. That said, I wasn't disposing of a body.

If what you were saying about Arnotts Biscuits is correct though I'm surprised he went for another blonde that night. I'd have been after a red head if my step daughter had nearly eaten a poisonous gingernut. Just my opinion obviously.

I agree. Think he's been practicing all his life how to mask his cocky controlling and narcissistic personality, he thinks he's smarter than everyone else. BTW does anyone know how tall he is? Looks about 1.8m or 6'2"?

No idea but your guess looks good

I thought that too until I found out BRE has a December birthday, so would've only had a learners permit in high school. BRE might've got bogged while his parents were in the car??? lol
I am a similar age to BRE and back then in yr 12 some kids had learners and Ps whilst others didnt.

On weekends grps would go to the pines for a bush bash and anyone would drive regardless of if they had a lic or not. Sometimes a cheap bunky was purchased for this reason and towed up there by older siblings.

Maybe the Gozzie boys/girls did a similar thing down that way? Somewhere like Karagullen gravel pit or somewhere similar.

I am a similar age to BRE and back then in yr 12 some kids had learners and Ps whilst others didnt.

On weekends grps would go to the pines for a bush bash and anyone would drive regardless of if they had a lic or not. Sometimes a cheap bunky was purchased for this reason and towed up there by older siblings.

Maybe the Gozzie boys/girls did a similar thing down that way? Somewhere like Karagullen gravel pit or somewhere similar.

Do you think SS dumping site could be near these teenage hangouts?
Is the Karragullen gravel pit still there?

6'2 is closer to 1.9m but yeah I'd say he'd be pretty close to that.

Do you think SS dumping site could be near these teenage hangouts?
Is the Karragullen gravel pit still there?

I have no idea about if the gravel pit is still there. Last i heard it mentioned was some friends had been bush bashing there in the late 90's.

As for where SS is, i would think if she was near one of these hangouts that she would have been found by now, but then again these areas are quite large.

I have no idea about if the gravel pit is still there. Last i heard it mentioned was some friends had been bush bashing there in the late 90's.

As for where SS is, i would think if she was near one of these hangouts that she would have been found by now, but then again these areas are quite large.

Any old wells CSK could have disposed of a body?

I haven't found it easy to find information on historical murders in WA via Crime Stoppers info seems to be really thin. A map to pull up like google earth, pinned with last sighting and body found, click to open for more details would keep people interested l think.

I haven't found it easy to find information on historical murders in WA via Crime Stoppers info seems to be really thin. A map to pull up like google earth, pinned with last sighting and body found, click to open for more details would keep people interested l think.

True!
Guess those kind of maps are privy only to police eyes or peeps with correct software!

True!
Guess those kind of maps are privy only to police eyes or peeps with correct software!
Google Earth would support something like that easy l think, really surprised at the places I've got into. I can only imagine what the military has that we've got no idea about yet. Mind boggling.

Google Earth would support something like that easy l think, really surprised at the places I've got into. I can only imagine what the military has that we've got no idea about yet. Mind boggling.

well you are obviously a good digger then "Shovel"!!!!! :)

IMO there is the possibility the that these were not 'Random Attacks" or 'Blitz' Attacks. BRE may have met/seen these girls before and this could explain why these girls got in the car with BRE, as they had seen/met him before.
I don't know how to research the threads, so could some one answer these questions-
1. What law firm did BRE's first wife work at?
2. What law firm was ss a secretary at?
3. What law firm did JR'S father work at?
4. What law firm did CG work at?
5. Did BRE's brother go to school with the Kimono Girl?
IMO theses possible links have been overlooked.
IMO

Good questions from Zedx, someone here will have the answers. I've gone down another rabbit hole ... Kerry Turner also found 19km from outer Telstra exchange Armadale. Oogie boogie. Another coinkidink.

IMO there is the possibility the that these were not 'Random Attacks" or 'Blitz' Attacks. BRE may have met/seen these girls before and this could explain why these girls got in the car with BRE, as they had seen/met him before.
I don't know how to research the threads, so could some one answer these questions-
1. What law firm did BRE's first wife work at?
2. What law firm was ss a secretary at?
3. What law firm did JR'S father work at?
4. What law firm did CG work at?
5. Did BRE's brother go to school with the Kimono Girl?
IMO theses possible links have been overlooked.
IMO

I know Blake Dawson was mentioned as the place I think Ciara Glennon worked at, and I think also BRE's first wife EE worked there at one time, but I could be getting them all confused.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wonder if BRE had talked to these girls earlier, not even the same night maybe, and told then he was a cop? Then he cruises around at night in a fake cop uniform? It's a bit far fetched and would rely on his car only having metallic signs on it for the Telstra logo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IMO I think it's odd BRE's SD is still his only remaining friend on Facebook - I watched intently as SD changed her name and Facebook display photo (within a week of BRE's arrest) - SD's display picture seems to be a Big grey parent animal - protecting a tiny animal (offspring) in a "bubble" - quite a psychological message she is giving IMHO to the public. Can anyone tell me - do prisoners on remand get access to their "Facebook" or the internet ?:jail:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668